Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I have my computer with me. Apparently my memory is failing in that I totally forgot that I shoved it into the wheel well in the back trunk, and my night vision is also gone as even with a flashlight I couldn't see it back there last night. But that's good news, because it means that I'm not a horrible IT guy. :)

No new chargers yet today...but I'm making progress thru Mississippi. Glympse is up and running. Charging in Hattiesburg right now...where apparently I'm going to end up paying for parking as nothing is open yet that will validate for me.

I've started a private Glympse group for the competition that I will use on my return to DC. If you're willing to join with me, DM me your mobile number, which is used to join. I'll then add you to the private group.
I thought we could use this private group whenever we're out catching superchargers. It can facilitate some quick in-person interactions and possibly help us help each other if needed. Glympse is nice because you can start and stop location sharing whenever you want.
We've added a few more people in to Glympse. Hit me up in a private message if you want to join. Again, it is most useful when everything is set up and you can pull it up on a whim like @Darren S and @Big Earl did here. I think @tes-s is using it on the big trip he's on right now.

I haven't used Glympse in a few years now, so I've forgotten how to use it, except for a vague recollection that it wasn't very intuitive.
What tag are people using? Is there are joint "SuperChargers Visited" tag, or does everyone have their own. In either case, how do we discover what that is?
@evp , see above 2 post

Day 15. 462 miles, one more Supercharger. Getting closer to the motherlode.

706. Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ

Day 15 map.JPG

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
I haven't used Glympse in a few years now, so I've forgotten how to use it, except for a vague recollection that it wasn't very intuitive.

What tag are people using? Is there are joint "SuperChargers Visited" tag, or does everyone have their own. In either case, how do we discover what that is?

@theflyer needs to invite you to our private Glympse group.

I’m enjoying a delicious Nashville hot chicken sandwich right now. :D

@theflyer needs to invite you to our private Glympse group.

I’m enjoying a delicious Nashville hot chicken sandwich right now. :D
EVP has been invited. If anyone else wants in, PM me with your mobile number. I've noticed several people using the private group today.

Note, invite links are time-limited and are specific to an individual phone number. If I send you one and it has timed-out, just let me know and I can resend a new invite.

Everyone have a great trip to Austin. I'm sure the place will be buzzing with the breakout quarterly results from tonight.

Reactions: Big Earl
Just shy of 900 miles myself today as well. My car seems to have "range anxiety" now. It tells me that I need to keep charging in order to make it to my next stop while I'm at the charger...but then when I get on the highway it all of a sudden recalculates and tells me that I'll have 5-10% more range than it expected. I'm at the point now where I'm not listening to it anymore. It was having me overcharge quite a bit earlier today... Couple that with the fact that I only get 95kW max anymore and it makes for long charging sessions.

I also need to do a better job of finding hotels with Destination Chargers. It's one thing to plug in for a few minutes at the last stop to get credit for that location...it's another to be there for 40 minutes so that you start out in the morning with enough range to make the next jump. My bad on that one.

Also...I remembered that I'm in Texas now...and they have the Death Exits off the highway here. AKA the ones where you exit and are immediately heading into oncoming traffic unless you get to the right. Haven't had to use one yet...but it's in my mind that they exist.

1.5x the number of miles as yesterday, but 3x the number of new Superchargers...meaning 3. :)

Hattiesburg, MS
McComb, MS
Webster, TX

For the record, I also stopped at Lafayette today...it's not on yet. It will be soon (later this week...or next). But at least I went there and made sure it was not working. Not like the last time out in Virginia.

Less driving tomorrow thankfully... Need to do some actual vacation stuff on this vacation, besides just driving all day.

My 85D showed the same error the same way. First happened in mid October and I ignored it; happened again a month later and Tesla remotely diagnosed it as a bad battery heater. Made sense since both times it was a cold morning and I was on my way to a supercharger.

My error hasn’t repeated so we’ll see what happens. Curious about your vehicle and stats. Mine is ‘14 RWD MS with 43k miles.

Also...I remembered that I'm in Texas now...and they have the Death Exits off the highway here. AKA the ones where you exit and are immediately heading into oncoming traffic unless you get to the right. Haven't had to use one yet...but it's in my mind that they exist.
You'll find plenty of those on I-20 West of Dallas/Fort Worth if you're going that far. Plus you have to trust that traffic on the service road is really going to yield to you when you come off the ramp and cross their path of travel.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Only if ten of the Superchargers under construction in California go live in the next week - so I think you're safe for now. I have to be back home by Feb 17
It’s kind of nice to have a little motivation:)
For the record, I also stopped at Lafayette today...it's not on yet. It will be soon (later this week...or next). But at least I went there and made sure it was not working.
At least no one will plan a special rumor-based trip and find it under construction;)

With my wife retiring this spring we are starting to plan a couple of road trips (possible retirement location, class reunion, etc).

In most of my previous road trip planning, I have not done a lot of sightseeing stops (smell the rose). Meaning using trip planning tools like ABRP have been very helpful because it doesn't include stops besides meals (i.e. change supercharger icon to meal and get a longer charge). Harder to plan with more sightseeing. Note that I have done some planning when I traveled with buddies that includes some hikes, car museums, badlands, yellowstone, etc.
... it will be different I think with my wife. I'm thinking more variety and less obvious stops.

Have any of you had similar circumstances of traveling with a spouse (or whoever) and want to do more casual driving and needed to determine some possible things to do?

Find a scenic drive or plan a road trip with myscenicdrives.com -- I use this for some planning which allows me to set up nightly stopping points (either: a distance +/- miles or number of hours +/-)
Welcome to Roadtrippers -- I'm trying this out this year as it nicely shows nearby activities within XX (adjustable) miles of your travel route. Below we are planing on the Million Dollar Highway ending at Silverton, CO and staying overnight.

05dj9tN.jpg

nWKeYV3.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA