Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this not being corrected? It would be nice to get credit for having cleared CA even if it follows the typical pattern of only holding for a week.
Two reasons. First, it shows as open in supercharge.info - they sometimes update to "temporarily closed". Second, even if supercharge.info marks it "temporarily closed", we do not update the spreadsheet which is where the maps come from so it would still show as open.

Two reasons. First, it shows as open in supercharge.info - they sometimes update to "temporarily closed". Second, even if supercharge.info marks it "temporarily closed", we do not update the spreadsheet which is where the maps come from so it would still show as open.
I meant why isn’t supercharge.info correcting it. Everyone was alerted immediately. It’s been wrong since day 1 and people are making unnecessary trips to a closed charger.

I meant why isn’t supercharge.info correcting it. Everyone was alerted immediately. It’s been wrong since day 1 and people are making unnecessary trips to a closed charger.
I reviewed the discussion thread on that supercharger and updated supercharge.info and the spreadsheet.

Usually one supercharge.info admin deals with a particular supercharger to keep us from stepping on each other.

Seems this is a strange case where it showed up on the nav before being open, then the nav was updated to show closure. Best I can tell it never opened.

Reactions: Bighorn and BM3B
Alright, @Darren S, are you going to let that new one in PA mess up your perfectly cleared state???

Seems to me a weekend road trip is in order... Plus you'll get your first one in 2020.

upload_2020-2-12_15-39-25.png

Alright, @Darren S, are you going to let that new one in PA mess up your perfectly cleared state???

Seems to me a weekend road trip is in order... Plus you'll get your first one in 2020.

Road trip? I think that is 5 miles from his house.

Ha, @IT Geek, but there are more then the home state that are starting to repopulate with new locations to visit. You will be one of the first to know when I finally hit my first new location this decade.

I've been missing the one in Polaris, OH ever since it opened and it's only 3 hrs away.

@tes-s, this one is a little farther away but a new one just east of Pittsburgh Is a handful of miles away and was supposed to be finished in December so I keep waiting on that one as well.

I just hope that I don't miss the first visit of the urban Pittsburgh one and someone from several states away grabs it before me. :D

• Helpful
Reactions: NKYTA
Ha, @IT Geek, but there are more then the home state that are starting to repopulate with new locations to visit. You will be one of the first to know when I finally hit my first new location this decade.

I've been missing the one in Polaris, OH ever since it opened and it's only 3 hrs away.

I know you haven't done this SC stuff in a while. That's why I'm trying to help you out with this one which is so close. Don't worry about Polaris just yet. Baby steps. :)

Day 28. 437 miles but no new chargers. We did discover that I-10 is not entirely immune to winter weather. When we left Willcox it was about 46F [although there was a hailstorm while we were charging, which should have put us on alert], but by the time we reached Demming the temperature had dropped to 33F and we had driven through sleet and snow. We started with 224 miles of range which I thought was plenty for a 136 mile trip, but by the time we got to Demming there were only 20 miles left.

Going out of Demming towards El Paso the driving conditions got even worse. The left lane became snow-covered and there was actually a snow plow/gritter clearing the left lane. A couple of vehicles had gone off the road. Fortunately, the conditions improved by about halfway to El Paso.

View attachment 510338
I noticed this storm in the weather forecasts. Snow dipping all the way into Mexico. That has happened 2 or 3 times this winter and where you hit it is the most likely spot. I saw a few flakes on Interstate 8 last winter so anything is possible.

Day 29. This was a long day by our standards. 540 miles, but at least we got two new Superchargers. 7:23 driving and 1:27 Supercharging.

Tesla is slacking on the maintenance of the Texas Superchargers. Fort Stockton was showing as Temporarily Closed in the navigation. Fortunately TMC helped clarify the situation - discussion in the Fort Stockton thread showed that actually two stalls are not working but the rest are ok - thanks to @PLUS EV and others for posting updates to that thread. Tesla really should improve the message on the navigation. Two stalls are also not working at Van Horn and at Junction.

768. Fort Stockton, TX
769. San Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX

Day 29 map.JPG

Day 29. This was a long day by our standards. 540 miles, but at least we got two new Superchargers. 7:23 driving and 1:27 Supercharging.

Tesla is slacking on the maintenance of the Texas Superchargers. Fort Stockton was showing as Temporarily Closed in the navigation. Fortunately TMC helped clarify the situation - discussion in the Fort Stockton thread showed that actually two stalls are not working but the rest are ok - thanks to @PLUS EV and others for posting updates to that thread. Tesla really should improve the message on the navigation. Two stalls are also not working at Van Horn and at Junction.

768. Fort Stockton, TX
769. San Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX

View attachment 510651
Twice I've seen the Texas SC repair guy on my journeys. His work vehicle changed from a Model S to a Dodge Charger, so maybe he quit:)

• Funny
I randomly had a photo pop up in my Facebook memories noting my 100th supercharger, 3 years ago on this date. So apparently I was counting them even before I knew of this contest :D It was Fresno, CA on Valentine's Day and the love affair with superchargers has not subsided in the 3 years since!

Anyways, if someone could change my #100 century milestone to February 2017, that would be GREAT. It currently says May 2017, but that's because that's when I learned of this contest and joined the game by submitting the 100+ superchargers that I had already visited at that point.

Just when I was complaining they should open more SpCs in NorCal another new one, South San Francisco is working. It's a nice location once all the hotel construction finishes, but this hotel is serious about electric cars as they have as many J1772s as they do Superchargers. They will need to put up signs to follow as you have to go around the hotel, it's one-way-only to get the SpCs that are on the far side. Check out the hotel while you are there, it's the fanciest I have charged at since the valet-only one in downtown LA.