Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be apparent that I’m motivated to sleep in my own bed...

2020-03-03
  • Farmington, NM - 12:45 AM
  • Blanding, UT - 4 AM
  • Moab, UT - 5:20 AM
  • Green River, UT - 6:44 AM
  • Price, UT - 8 AM
  • Tooele, UT - 10:50 AM
  • West Wendover, NV - 12:50 PM
  • Elko, NV - 2 PM
  • Winnemucca, NV - 4:30 PM
  • Lovelock, NV - 5:50 PM
  • Reno, NV - North Sierra Street - 7:32 PM
  • Reno, NV - 8 PM
  • Truckee, CA - Donner Pass Road - 8:44 PM
  • Truckee, CA - Brockway Rd - 8:55PM
  • Tahoe City, CA - 9:30 PM
  • Incline Village, NV - 10:01 PM
  • Stateline, NV - 10:35 PM
Congrats on 300! It’s amazing how far you pushed it, having a copilot makes it much better so you can catch some winks. That’s a wild run for single driver.

Last edited:
Congrats on 300! It’s amazing how far you pushed it, having a copilot makes it much better so you can catch some winks. That’s a wild run for single driver.

I can’t imagine driving 3 days straight with only naps while charging, but that’s quite feasible for a team. I don’t sleep great (an hour here, another there), but it’s enough that we can keep the wheels in motion except when charging. We’re actually still on that same push, closing in on Seattle in a few hours.

Tip: when using Tesla Nav to get to the next SC, you can shut it up entirely. In the active Nav overlay, tap the ⚙️ Icon, and then the little speaker icon. This is really really helpful when a sleeper wants to get the max sleep window, which spans a SC stop to avoid running afoul of the 50% rule. Even better, Tesla saves that pref in your profile.

We’ve caught Tesla Nav saying the wrong directions. It’s easy to mess up and blame yourself when Nav shows the right thing on the map and then says something else. On this round trip, we’ve caught Nav saying the wrong instructions at least a dozen times. Once, in Florida, it tried to route us through a gated community and so we just switched to Apple Maps for everything but SC nav.

I can’t imagine driving 3 days straight with only naps while charging, but that’s quite feasible for a team. I don’t sleep great (an hour here, another there), but it’s enough that we can keep the wheels in motion except when charging. We’re actually still on that same push, closing in on Seattle in a few hours.

Tip: when using Tesla Nav to get to the next SC, you can shut it up entirely. In the active Nav overlay, tap the ⚙️ Icon, and then the little speaker icon. This is really really helpful when a sleeper wants to get the max sleep window, which spans a SC stop to avoid running afoul of the 50% rule. Even better, Tesla saves that pref in your profile.

We’ve caught Tesla Nav saying the wrong directions. It’s easy to mess up and blame yourself when Nav shows the right thing on the map and then says something else. On this round trip, we’ve caught Nav saying the wrong instructions at least a dozen times. Once, in Florida, it tried to route us through a gated community and so we just switched to Apple Maps for everything but SC nav.
I haven't used the Nav voice since something like day 2 of owning a Tesla lol. Needless to say I found it annoying!

In the interest of fair play:

New York

Middletown
Oneonta
Chestertown*

CF8803BA-E357-4E29-ADAC-020E1EBD08CE.jpeg

* I don’t really care about firsts, but the clock has started.

2020-03-05
  • Placerville, CA - 12:09 AM
  • Folsom, CA - Palladio Parkway - 12:27 AM
  • Folsom, CA - Iron Point Rd. - 1 AM
  • Sacramento, CA - Arden Way - 1:30 AM
  • Sacramento, CA - 1:45 AM
  • Roseville, CA - Galleria Boulevard - 2:09 AM
  • Roseville, CA - 2:15 AM
  • Rocklin, CA - 2:25 AM
  • Yuba City, CA - 3:15 AM
  • Chico, CA - 4:06 AM
  • Corning, CA - 4:50 AM
  • Red Bluff, CA - Belle Mill Road - 5:25 AM
  • Mt. Shasta, CA - 7:10 AM
  • Grants, Pass, OR - 9:30 AM
  • Springfield, OR - Kruse Way - 12 PM
  • Woodburn, OR - 1:45 PM
  • Tigard, OR - 2:23 PM
  • Vancouver, WA
  • Centralia, WA - 4:45 PM

2020-03-05
  • Placerville, CA - 12:09 AM
  • Folsom, CA - Palladio Parkway - 12:27 AM
  • Folsom, CA - Iron Point Rd. - 1 AM
  • Sacramento, CA - Arden Way - 1:30 AM
  • Sacramento, CA - 1:45 AM
  • Roseville, CA - Galleria Boulevard - 2:09 AM
  • Roseville, CA - 2:15 AM
  • Rocklin, CA - 2:25 AM
  • Yuba City, CA - 3:15 AM
  • Chico, CA - 4:06 AM
  • Corning, CA - 4:50 AM
  • Red Bluff, CA - Belle Mill Road - 5:25 AM
  • Mt. Shasta, CA - 7:10 AM
  • Grants, Pass, OR - 9:30 AM
  • Springfield, OR - Kruse Way - 12 PM
  • Woodburn, OR - 1:45 PM
  • Tigard, OR - 2:23 PM
  • Vancouver, WA
  • Centralia, WA - 4:45 PM

Welcome home. How many miles were you guys able to cover in a 24 hour period?

Reactions: matt_net_zero
Welcome home. How many miles were you guys able to cover in a 24 hour period?

Interesting question. I didn't log data to answer that, but I've now tabulated my data and I can give you answers that are close. These estimates do not have exact SC address, side trips are not included (in Tampa & DFW areas), and I didn't log exactly where we were when the clock struck midnight. So I just dropped the start/stop into Apple Maps and spat out some "reasonably close" estimates. Someone with better Google Maps fu could probably uses the route map (link below) to get better estimates.

And here are the "pretty close" estimates of miles covered per day:

2020-02-24 - 736 miles (9 AM depart)
2020-02-25 - 943 miles
2020-02-26 - 879 miles
2020-02-27 - 472 miles
2020-02-28 - 258 miles (Meeting in Tampa, reason for trip)
2020-02-29 - 475 miles (AirBnb)
2020-03-01 - 519 miles (AirBnb)
2020-03-02 - 550 miles (Friends house)
2020-03-03 - 963 miles
2020-03-04 - 1046 miles
2020-03-05 - 807 miles (Arrive home at 6:30 PM)

Fun extra data: the route map color coded by day.
Miles driven: ~ 8,000
Supercharger Visits: 150 (some dupes)
Supercharger fees: $409.23

Last edited: