Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paso Robles was listed as Temporary Closure on the nav but all seemed fine on-site. Looks like maybe a communication issue back to the mothership.

Having fun dealing with a failing MCU.

South San Francisco, CA
Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center, CA
Menlo Park, CA
Los Altos, CA
Santa Clara, CA
San Jose - East Capitol Expressway, CA
Morgan Hill, CA
Scotts Valley, CA
Santa Cruz, CA
Paso Robles, CA
Pismo Beach, CA
Goleta, CA
Simi Valley, CA
What's up with all the MCU issues lately? I had some weird behavior from my Nav near the end of my recent trip, but nothing catastrophic. I haven't noticed any issues since being home but I'm only driving a few miles a day now that I'm home.

Tried to get Burbank SC again and at 7am Sun morning all spots were full with service vehicles. I was able to get Buena Park SC, they do seem to be keeping some spots available, there were three people there charging along with service vehicles.

Pasadena CA
Hermosa Beach, CA
Cerritos, CA
Buena Park - Beach Blvd, CA
Buena Park (SC), CA
Anaheim - E Katella Ave, CA
Mission Viejo, CA
Menifee, CA
Riverside - Canyon Springs Pkwy, CA
Beaumont, CA
Rancho Mirage, CA

What's up with all the MCU issues lately? I had some weird behavior from my Nav near the end of my recent trip, but nothing catastrophic. I haven't noticed any issues since being home but I'm only driving a few miles a day now that I'm home.
Mine has been doing ok, occasional glitches, random characters on the display but everything has worked. Yesterday things degraded through the day first taking a very long time to recognize touches then the turn signal audio stopped then streaming stopped then voice to text stopped then gps had a 50 foot offset and eventually it froze entirely while supercharging. It then started to go into a reboot loop and was flashing full screen colors. It finally came back and has been working since but it did spontaneously reboot a few minutes ago.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
Visited Tuscon AZ, Willcox AZ, Deming NM. I have updated the spreadsheet. The Tesla rebooted by itself yesterday morning and the blue navigation line and Trip energy started working again. I am grateful since still worked all day today which included the long segment from Truth or Consequences to Albuquerque (149 miles). We drove 65mph about 25%, 70mph about 50%, and 75mph the remaining 25%. Charged to 95% and arrived at about 15%. We will be home tomorrow; and no more new superchargers until next road trip.

Had to wait for Macy’s birthday on Friday. She’s 14 and unfortunately has probably ridden shotgun for the last time. Now off to see our daughters.

upload_2020-9-27_22-28-21.jpeg

Supercharger Daegu 9/27

Inside the EXCO exhibition complex on the B1 floor. Use the entrance near the 119 Fire station. 6 stalls and fairly busy.

Free 2 hour parking to charge for Teslas.

Supercharger Haeundae, Busan

Located at the Paradise hotel near the beach. Free parking in the valet area with 6 stalls. Loved taking a walk along the boardwalk while charging.

Attachments

• 20200927_121750.jpg
    20200927_121750.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 37
Happy bday Macy.

Curious about taking a dog on the Supercharger runs. I have done short trips with my dog, day trips to NorCal chargers, but always felt so bad for the dog stuck in the car all day if I did one of my trips like I have coming up next month. Any advice on taking a dog with you? Do you stop at a dog park to let them run off-leash for a while? Do you just walk around the parking lot on leash while your car charges? I already have a spillproof bowl for the RV that I can re-use in the Tesla, but I have him trained to just share my mug.

We stop a lot and depending on the situation would either walk or eat/drink or sleep. She loves when I get in the back with her—it’s when she sleeps most soundly either during my naps across the back seat or a few hours with the mattress open. The biggest challenge is maintaining a fresh water supply. Plenty of rest stops don’t have potable water, so I take around 5 jugs and fill them when I can. Occasionally have to resort to buying a gallon of spring water. The other issues can be weather related where the pavement is hot on her feet or it’s rainy/blizzardy and nobody wants to get out. It can be a challenge keeping her hydrated when she doesn’t get out. The original frunk is ideal for my container of 25 lb of food and her bowls and water jugs. Also need to stay supplied with waste bags. There were times after a walk when she balked at getting back in the car and she enjoyed just lying on the pavement for a change of pace. Our trips usually ran 2-4 weeks and consequently she is super bonded to me. Like many are discovering during the pandemic, our pets get separation anxiety after growing accustomed to constant companionship. I would say that having her as a buddy has been a real highlight of my traveling adventures. I think she’s gotten me out of a couple tickets though I’m glad she wasn’t with me in Mexico! .