Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from a 9-day, 1800-mile road trip to look at college campuses with my high school senior daughter. Added 13 new SpC to my list! Tried to get 14, but a hazmat spill caused the closure of Bakersfield on the day I tried to visit. At any rate, here's the new ones for my list, all in California:

11/19: Downey - Lakewood Blvd.
11/19: Tejon Ranch
11/20: Gilroy
11/21: Vacaville
11/22: Yuba City
11/22: Chico
11/23: Red Bluff
11/23: Eureka
11/25: Laytonville
11/25: Marin City
11/25: Scotts Valley
11/27: Paso Robles
11/27: Santa Ana - East 5th Street

#199 Las Vegas - North Premium Outlets, NV
#200 Hesperia, CA

I tried to order an orange belt online, I had the idea to use the karate belt colors for Supercharger belts (with buckles!).

1st charge earns a white belt, #100 yellow, #200 orange, and so on. I will eventually buy one and try to wear it when out playing the game.

Attachments

• 66715B9B-66B7-451A-B4B7-5C7D876F0441.jpeg
    66715B9B-66B7-451A-B4B7-5C7D876F0441.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 51406DEA-1951-4DB9-B598-BC0995749C6D.jpeg
    51406DEA-1951-4DB9-B598-BC0995749C6D.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 51
#200 Hesperia, CA

I tried to order an orange belt online, I had the idea to use the karate belt colors for Supercharger belts (with buckles!).

1st charge earns a white belt, #100 yellow, #200 orange, and so on. I will eventually buy one and try to wear it when out playing the game.
Congrats on your second century! :cool:

Reactions: BM3B
#200 Hesperia, CA

The buckles are decidedly too bulky for a karate belt. Newbie;)

OT: Large belt buckle reminds me of a story. We were eating at a fancy restaurant on the Oregon coast where jacket and tie would be appropriate and I turn my head to a man who has gotten up and is standing next to me and all I see is a belt buckle the size of a salad plate. I look up and it's our state's Governor.

OT: Large belt buckle reminds me of a story. We were eating at a fancy restaurant on the Oregon coast where jacket and tie would be appropriate and I turn my head to a man who has gotten up and is standing next to me and all I see is a belt buckle the size of a salad plate. I look up and it's our state's Governor.
Was it a bull riding buckle?:)

• Funny
Reactions: GHammer
132 Washington-Market St NE DC 11/26/2020
The wife nearly spit out her turkey when I said we were going to spend part of our Thanksgiving chasing a 1st.
Haha, I absolutely would've visited that charger yesterday after my trip to the National Arboretum -- even though I would've *just* missed yet *another* first. But my wife & daughter were with me, and they would've been ... rather unamused.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Just another reason I like the app idea, @Teefal; we could do virtual buckles.
For everyone else, especially those with design aspirations - we're going to eventually need award logos, the least of which could be century belt buckles. Just an idea for something to noodle with on the drawing pad while you're waiting to charge up.

Reactions: Teefal and Bighorn
There should also be some decal-like thing we can put in the rear window
We could consider becoming a Tesla Owners Club. Tesla Owners Club Directory

While they are generally geographic, this CA group caught my eye as being a little like our group. About Us - My Tesla Adventure

Our CT club has a window decal - my guess is most clubs do this.

There is no club in Wyoming yet, or perhaps Lebanon, Kansas?