Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that @ThisIsTrue and @dgpcolorado live outside of Ridgway, south of Montrose; I don't think they've ever met
Oh, we have met. And we pass each other on the road all the time.

I found a free way to use Open Street Maps.
The founder of OSM drives a Model 3. I met him when he stopped at my house to charge (I'm on Plugshare). @evp has also charged here, which is cool since I've charged at his house too! :cool:

I saw a roadrunner at the ABQ supercharger a few years ago.
Yeah, considering how much they're chased by coyotes riding on Acme rockets (or Acme rocket-propelled roller skates), they NEED to supercharge frequently! 😁

Took a weird route today as this is apparently the point in my trip when fatigue sets in and planning goes to crap (or more accurately is non-existent). Looked like I was going to be too late for some of the NYC superchargers (still not even sure I want to bother with some of those valets) so I decided to divert north and take care of New England first. Then I discovered that Great Barrington is listed as Temporarily Closed in the Nav (vaguely remembered JSergeant's post but didn't put two and two together). With that one being uncertain at best, it seemed that adding ~6 hours just for Tilton was a little much so I decided to cut those two out of the plan and just hit Connecticut, which will set me up for a much better schedule when I get going again in the afternoon. I'm hoping to take the New London-Orient Point Ferry on to Long Island and finally get out to the Montauk Lighthouse (and the supercharger as well of course). For whatever reason it's been one of those places that I've planed to go to 3-4 times and have never made it to. Always seems like I get stuck in traffic somewhere and then run out of daylight and I don't want to waste a day for it.

Anyways, without further ado, here's what I hit today:

March 24th

Delaware

Rehoboth Beach
Claymont-Philadelphia Pike

Pennsylvania

Glen Mills
Philadelphia-Church Street

New Jersey

Clarksburg
Woodcliff Lake

Connecticut

Hamden
Hartford-Leibert Road
Lisbon

Took a weird route today as this is apparently the point in my trip when fatigue sets in and planning goes to crap (or more accurately is non-existent). Looked like I was going to be too late for some of the NYC superchargers (still not even sure I want to bother with some of those valets) so I decided to divert north and take care of New England first. Then I discovered that Great Barrington is listed as Temporarily Closed in the Nav (vaguely remembered JSergeant's post but didn't put two and two together). With that one being uncertain at best, it seemed that adding ~6 hours just for Tilton was a little much so I decided to cut those two out of the plan and just hit Connecticut, which will set me up for a much better schedule when I get going again in the afternoon. I'm hoping to take the New London-Orient Point Ferry on to Long Island and finally get out to the Montauk Lighthouse (and the supercharger as well of course). For whatever reason it's been one of those places that I've planed to go to 3-4 times and have never made it to. Always seems like I get stuck in traffic somewhere and then run out of daylight and I don't want to waste a day for it.

Anyways, without further ado, here's what I hit today:

March 24th

Delaware

Rehoboth Beach
Claymont-Philadelphia Pike

Pennsylvania

Glen Mills
Philadelphia-Church Street

New Jersey

Clarksburg
Woodcliff Lake

Connecticut

Hamden
Hartford-Leibert Road
Lisbon
Hope you’re enjoying all those games. ;)

@theflyer

I can't seem to get the Tableau map to work today. Just shows Big Earl's map and I can't click on anything or zoom or anything else. Doesn't matter whose URL I use.
Tableau Public is down. If it ever acts weird like this, check the following URL: Tableau External Status or google "Is Tableau down" We use "Tableau Public.

1616705020053.png

It seems to be a non-trivial outage.

1616704940296.png

I am back home after a 4K+ miles trip to three national Parks, and :) many more SCs.

03/21/2021
315: Las Vegas, NV - LINQ High Roller (entry fail for many minutes :()
316: Hesperia, CA
317: Beaumont, CA
318: Riverside, CA - Canyon Springs Parkway
319: Chula Vista, CA
320: San Diego, CA - Balboa Mesa
321: San Clemente, CA - Av Vista Hermosa
322: Irvine, CA - Walnut Ave
323: Irvine, CA - Main St
324: Santa Ana, CA - E 5th St
325: Anaheim, CA - E Katella Ave

03/22/2021
326: Buena Park, CA - Beach Blvd
327: Cerritos, CA
328: Torrance, CA
329: Hermosa Beach, CA
330: Hawthorne, CA - W 120th
331: Playa Vista, CA - West Jefferson
332: Malibu, CA - Cross Creek Road
(Los Angeles, CA - Alameda St did not happen because it was offline when I was in the neighborhood)
333: Rowland Heights, CA
334: Pasadena, CA
335: Granada Hills, CA
336: Simi Valley, CA
337: Goleta, CA
338: Pismo Beach, CA

3/23/2021
339: Paso Robles, CA
340: Greenfield, CA
341: Santa Cruz, CA
342: Scotts Valley, CA
(Gilroy - Arroyo Camino has to wait for another day - too late, too far)
343: San Jose, CA -East Capitol Expressway
344: San Jose, CA - Santana Row (NAV indicated Valet required when I started, but not when I arrived (Post lunch time?))
345: Cupertino, CA - Stevens Creek Blvd
346: Los Altos, CA
347: Santa Clara, CA
348: San Jose, CA - Holger Way
349: Freemont, CA - Pacific Commons
350: San Mateo, CA - Hillsdale Blvd
351: South San Francisco, CA
352: San Francisco (Valet parking only - attendant charged me only $7 - wished me that I win the game! )
353: Oakland, CA- 2nd Street
354: Oakland, CA - Hagenberger Rd
355: Emeryville, CA - Christie Ave (Easy to find)
356: Emeryville, CA - Shellmound St (Harder)
357: Richmond, CA - Pierce St
358: El Cariito, CA
359: Greenbrae, CA
360: Marin City, CA
361: Novato, CA (Got a traffic ticket for turning right on "no turn on red" 😒)
362: Concord, CA - Diamond Blvd
363: Davis, CA
03/24/2021
364: Woodland, CA
365: Williams, CA
366: Medford

3/25/2021
367: Lacey, WA
368: Federal Way, WA

Updating the spreadsheet as we speak (so to speak 😊)

3-23-21:

213. Tucson AZ - East Skyline Drive
214. Tucson AZ
215. Wilcox AZ

View attachment 647423
^ Rincon Mountain District, Saguaro National Park

View attachment 647425
^ Calliandra eriophylla.

And there are those folks who claim the desert is just a bunch of sand and cactus with no beauty. Sometimes one has to stop and look around. I, for one, think the desert is as beautiful as any climate.

March 25th

New York

Riverhead
Water Mill
Montauk
Flushing
New York-Vesey St.
New York-Mott St.
New York-59 Allen St.
New York-E 47th St.
New York-W 75th St.

I was able to do the 6 NYC valet chargers in about 3 hours from 8:30-11:30pm. Cost me ~$120 total with tax and tip. Probably could have done it for under $100 if I stiffed and less than that if I attempted some social engineering (not really my style). All in all, it wasn't that bad an experience. The worst part is the awkwardness of attempting to explain why I only wanted to charge for 5-10 minutes. Despite my efforts, none of them seemed to care or understand, so my recommendation would be to not bother trying to explain if you attempt the Manhattan run. Just be sure to tell them you want to be supercharged and let them know you don't have much time and you'll be back soon. That way they don't mess around and are sure to plug it in right away. Then once you see it charging in the app, come back and ask for your car.

The guy at Flushing let me park my own car in the double decker lift spot. This lift contraption is just like the one in the small Jersey City garage where I managed to damage one of my rocker panels to the tune of ~$200 back when my car was new. It's probably not too tough to squeeze a 3 into these spots, but parking an S in one requires extreme caution, and I honestly don't think an X would fit. I backed about 1/4 of the way in, got out of the car to be sure I was lined up properly (I more or less was, had about 2" on one side and 4" on the other), then got back in the car and went the rest of the way. Maybe with a ton of experience, you'd get to the point where you just back straight in, but barring that, I think you need to take your time like I did.

Special thanks to @Big Earl for the info on all the valet garages and helping me plan out my last couple days in NYC and the surrounding area. Trip exhaustion was setting in, and I've noticed planning is the first thing to go for me when that happens. Poor planning is particularly bad for me on the east coast where I'm less familiar with the geography than I would be out west.

I am back home after a 4K+ miles trip to three national Parks, and :) many more SCs.

03/21/2021
315: Las Vegas, NV - LINQ High Roller (entry fail for many minutes :()
316: Hesperia, CA
317: Beaumont, CA
318: Riverside, CA - Canyon Springs Parkway
319: Chula Vista, CA
320: San Diego, CA - Balboa Mesa
321: San Clemente, CA - Av Vista Hermosa
322: Irvine, CA - Walnut Ave
323: Irvine, CA - Main St
324: Santa Ana, CA - E 5th St
325: Anaheim, CA - E Katella Ave

03/22/2021
326: Buena Park, CA - Beach Blvd
327: Cerritos, CA
328: Torrance, CA
329: Hermosa Beach, CA
330: Hawthorne, CA - W 120th
331: Playa Vista, CA - West Jefferson
332: Malibu, CA - Cross Creek Road
(Los Angeles, CA - Alameda St did not happen because it was offline when I was in the neighborhood)
333: Rowland Heights, CA
334: Pasadena, CA
335: Granada Hills, CA
336: Simi Valley, CA
337: Goleta, CA
338: Pismo Beach, CA

3/23/2021
339: Paso Robles, CA
340: Greenfield, CA
341: Santa Cruz, CA
342: Scotts Valley, CA
(Gilroy - Arroyo Camino has to wait for another day - too late, too far)
343: San Jose, CA -East Capitol Expressway
344: San Jose, CA - Santana Row (NAV indicated Valet required when I started, but not when I arrived (Post lunch time?))
345: Cupertino, CA - Stevens Creek Blvd
346: Los Altos, CA
347: Santa Clara, CA
348: San Jose, CA - Holger Way
349: Freemont, CA - Pacific Commons
350: San Mateo, CA - Hillsdale Blvd
351: South San Francisco, CA
352: San Francisco (Valet parking only - attendant charged me only $7 - wished me that I win the game! )
353: Oakland, CA- 2nd Street
354: Oakland, CA - Hagenberger Rd
355: Emeryville, CA - Christie Ave (Easy to find)
356: Emeryville, CA - Shellmound St (Harder)
357: Richmond, CA - Pierce St
358: El Cariito, CA
359: Greenbrae, CA
360: Marin City, CA
361: Novato, CA (Got a traffic ticket for turning right on "no turn on red" 😒)
362: Concord, CA - Diamond Blvd
363: Davis, CA
03/24/2021
364: Woodland, CA
365: Williams, CA
366: Medford

3/25/2021
367: Lacey, WA
368: Federal Way, WA

Updating the spreadsheet as we speak (so to speak 😊)
IIRC Santana Row has two different dots in the Nav, one for the valet supercharger and one for the public supercharger which is a couple floors up in the parking garage. Maybe you pushed one dot before lunch and one dot after and that got you confused. I can't remember if we decided to count them as 1 or 2 superchargers for purposes of the game.

Santana Row has two complete Supercharger systems with two pins in the navigation system, thus counting as two locations in the game.

1. The public system has 26 publicly accessible Urban Superchargers on the 4th floor of the garage. PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
  2. The valet system has 8 valet Urban Superchargers in the outdoor valet lot and 2 publicly accessible Superchargers just inside the street entrance (level 2?) of the garage, overlooking the valet lot. PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

@tes-s the pin for the valet location isn't in the right spot on supercharge.info. The exact coordinates are 37.321459069781916, -121.94896906614306

1616754873521.png

Here's a pic of my car at one of the non-valet units on the valet system. The valet lot is on the other side of the low wall on the driver's side of my car.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lensovet