Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weekend in Tahoe. Found some time to get in some hunting:

3/26/21:
Clovis, CA
Merced, CA - Martin Luther King Junior Way
Truckee, CA - Donner Pass Road
Truckee, CA - Brockway Road
Reno, NV - North Sierra Street
Reno, NV
Gardnerville, NV
Incline Village, NV

3/27/21:
Tahoe City, CA
Stateline, NV
Lovelock, NV
Winnemucca, NV

Thank you!

Took a trip from NJ to Austin, TX by way of these new-to-me superchargers...

3/13 - 980 miles
Knoxville, TN
Cookeville, TN
Nashville, TN
Brentwood, TN
Brentwood - Old Hickory, TN
Dickson, TN

3/14 - 864 miles
Jackson, TN
Memphis, TN
Little Rock, AR
Texarkana, TX
Lindale, TX
Austin - Century Oaks, TX

3/24 - 1088 miles
Ardmore, OK
OK City, OK (it was OK)
Catoosa, OK (near Tulsa)
Joplin, MO
Springfield, MO
Rolla, MO
Mehlville, MO
St. Chalres, MO
St. Charles -Beale St, MO
Effingham, IL

3/25 - 747 miles
Terre Haute, IN
Indianapolis - Capitol Ave, IN
Indianapolis, IN
Richmond, IN
Cambridge, OH
Washington, PA

3/27 - 410 miles
Washington, DC - Market St
Easton, MD
Salisbury, MD
- Took the Ferry!
Cape May, NJ
Philadelphia, PA - Market St

Would like some confirmation from someone who can query the database (maybe I can, but I haven't been in the habit of doing it and don't even think I have the link for it). I'm shooting for 1,000 US superchargers before I get home. My current number for US+Canada is 1043. By my count, I have been to 62 in Canada so I think my number for just the US should be 981.

Is this 981 number correct? If so, that means I need 19 more superchargers which would be a challenge, but it should be doable. There are 3 back in WA that are on the verge of opening and it would be a great help if 1 or more of those would open up. But I'm not foolish enough to go home stuck on 998 or 999 and then be waiting on Tesla to flip the switch, especially when there's nothing else under construction in the entire NW quadrant of the country. Also, even though it would be more challenging, it would be kind of cool to get to 1,000 before supercharge.info gets there (this is due to having plugged in at some of the older legacy superchargers that are no longer with us).

Reactions: Big Earl
Would like some confirmation from someone who can query the database (maybe I can, but I haven't been in the habit of doing it and don't even think I have the link for it). I'm shooting for 1,000 US superchargers before I get home. My current number for US+Canada is 1043. By my count, I have been to 62 in Canada so I think my number for just the US should be 981.

Is this 981 number correct? If so, that means I need 19 more superchargers which would be a challenge, but it should be doable. There are 3 back in WA that are on the verge of opening and it would be a great help if 1 or more of those would open up. But I'm not foolish enough to go home stuck on 998 or 999 and then be waiting on Tesla to flip the switch, especially when there's nothing else under construction in the entire NW quadrant of the country. Also, even though it would be more challenging, it would be kind of cool to get to 1,000 before supercharge.info gets there (this is due to having plugged in at some of the older legacy superchargers that are no longer with us).

Attachments

• 82DB4D58-6D2C-463A-A526-F727FA45B538.png
    82DB4D58-6D2C-463A-A526-F727FA45B538.png
    485.5 KB · Views: 60

You have quite an adventure ahead of you. Excluding under-construction locations, this would bring you to 1001 (map below). Head back to New England and you can get three more. Always nice to have a buffer in case something is closed. :oops:

EC613BC3-009D-4FCB-B82C-3949D076CA6A.jpeg

You have quite an adventure ahead of you. Excluding under-construction locations, this would bring you to 1001 (map below). Head back to New England and you can get three more. Always nice to have a buffer in case something is closed.

View attachment 649027
I'm definitely NOT heading back to New England, but Georgia is on the table. I'm still in Indy cheering on Gonzaga in the basketball tournament. If they win tomorrow (they are a big favorite but I'm not feeling GREAT about this one), I'll have 3 days off until the next game and I'm thinking I'll do a loop with Arkansas and Georgia and then be back in Indy for the game Saturday and possibly the championship game Monday). Then I would hit Chicago and Minneapolis "on the way" home (via Colorado and Utah of course :).

I could also do this in the reverse order going north this week and then hitting GA and AR on the way home, but there is a pretty severe cold front coming into the Midwest this week so I'd much prefer to do the southern portion first and then the northern portion on the way home the following week. I'm also planning on bagging the Iowa and Wisconsin state high points on the Chicago/Minneapolis loop and the Wisconsin one requires a 1 mile hike on a trail that is most certainly snow-covered this time of year. The forecast there for Wednesday is a high in the low 20s and low in the single digits lol. I think I'll pass on that! Will still probably be snow-covered a week later, but at least temps will be around 50F.

If Gonzaga loses tomorrow it becomes much more awkward as I'd be wanting to just get home at that point, but there's no easy way to loop through both Georgia and Minnesota on the way to Colorado.

Reactions: DavidB
I'm definitely NOT heading back to New England, but Georgia is on the table. I'm still in Indy cheering on Gonzaga in the basketball tournament. If they win tomorrow (they are a big favorite but I'm not feeling GREAT about this one), I'll have 3 days off until the next game and I'm thinking I'll do a loop with Arkansas and Georgia and then be back in Indy for the game Saturday and possibly the championship game Monday). Then I would hit Chicago and Minneapolis "on the way" home (via Colorado and Utah of course :).

I could also do this in the reverse order going north this week and then hitting GA and AR on the way home, but there is a pretty severe cold front coming into the Midwest this week so I'd much prefer to do the southern portion first and then the northern portion on the way home the following week. I'm also planning on bagging the Iowa and Wisconsin state high points on the Chicago/Minneapolis loop and the Wisconsin one requires a 1 mile hike on a trail that is most certainly snow-covered this time of year. The forecast there for Wednesday is a high in the low 20s and low in the single digits lol. I think I'll pass on that! Will still probably be snow-covered a week later, but at least temps will be around 50F.

If Gonzaga loses tomorrow it becomes much more awkward as I'd be wanting to just get home at that point, but there's no easy way to loop through both Georgia and Minnesota on the way to Colorado.

If you don’t get any duds, you could do it without Minnesota. I forgot about Mackinaw City, too.

1617048355978.png

There are 999 open superchargers in the US, and you have 9 visits to closed superchargers. I calculate you have to visit all but 8 open superchargers to reach 1000 US superchargers.