Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bighorn
Day 9

Last day - really just a half day. Just added one. I had a nice surprise when I arrived at Towson - someone called out my name - it was Thinkje who had worked out that I must be headed to Towson and had tracked me on Life360.

914. Towson, MD

East Coast 2021 Day 9.JPG

I've shed more tears for some of my pets than I have for some of my relatives.
One can only imagine the stories she'll be telling about your trips.
Godspeed Macy and condolences to you and your family Andy.
I’ve absolutely had the same experience with grief over dogs especially when you’re tasked with deciding their fate. My mom died two days before Macy, so I won’t comment out of respect for either of them, but many ugly cries occurred over both.
They were both a significant part of my daily routine for so many years, I feel a little lost.

My wife will finally get to attend Custer since she won’t need to stay home on Macy duty.

This is over your daily allotment. Was the wife with you?
No, I was on my own - she doesn't like Florida and she had other commitments. I'm comfortable doing about 500 miles a day on my own, although I wouldn't want to plan much more because you never know when you are going to hit bad traffic or crashes/road closures which can lengthen the day quite a bit.

I must say that having so many V3 chargers and having the charging speed on my S bumped up to 112 kW max seemed to cut down on charging time quite a lot.

How many of the Supercharger Game contestants are going to be in Custer for the Sound of Silence event?

My wife Anna and I will be there.

I've created a very crude list of folks from the game who are attending. I generated this list by combing through the SoS thread and this thread dating back to mid-April.

Anyone can edit this sheet, so feel free to modify as you see fit.

I've created a very crude list of folks from the game who are attending. I generated this list by combing through the SoS thread and this thread dating back to mid-April.

Anyone can edit this sheet, so feel free to modify as you see fit.
I've put 'no' for Darren as he's said several times he's not going this year.

I’ve absolutely had the same experience with grief over dogs especially when you’re tasked with deciding their fate. My mom died two days before Macy, so I won’t comment out of respect for either of them, but many ugly cries occurred over both.
They were both a significant part of my daily routine for so many years, I feel a little lost.
Peace be with you. "To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die." That's on my grandmother's memorial stone.

Brentwood, CA
Davis, CA
Lincoln, CA - Groveland Lane
Loomis, CA
Copperopolis, CA
Merced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA

A little NorCal cleanup day trip. Still some left to do. All 250kW.

My 2012 P85, using the SOC + kW Bighorn Rule, is now jumping to 130 at the start of the charging, but within two minutes it settles back to 110-114 for the rest of the charge. I never went past 60% SOC, so still unclear what it would be at the top end.

I did come in with some pretty low SOCs, so it was kinda cool to see over 100kW for a few minutes. With V2 SCs, 90 is still the max.

I charged at home to 239 Rated last night, where it said it was 5 minutes from full (but that last 5 minutes usually takes 15-20). I seem to recall 100% charge on the refurbed second traction batt was in the high 260’s just after we got it almost 4 years ago. Seems in line with the norm Of degradation.