Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NKYTA, I bailed on Evansville to Rawlins when I saw that WY 220 appeared to be just two lanes for 100 miles into that crazy SW headwind. Gillette to Evansville was all I could take of that.

Went Wheatland to Laramie instead. Way easier with the shorter trip legs and there was less wind over that way. Should have gone that way from the first. Won't get a chance to check out whether Craig is actually working until tomorrow morning.
I did Evansville to Rawlins last November into a 40 mph headwind with 60 mph gusts at 20 degrees in my 3. I made it with plenty to spare but it was harrowing nevertheless.

We made it to Bozeman for the night. The original plan was Big Sky but hotel prices were insane. No new Superchargers for us today but Randy got a bunch. We plan on traveling together to Seattle.

My aunt and uncle had to turn around in Billings to go back to get her wallet from Sheridan. They’ll catch back up with us tomorrow since we are doing the big loop around Yellowstone.

SoS Trip Day 11

Just one today, despite 433 miles of driving. I decided not to attempt Custer to Evansville via WY-450 and went the safer route via Lusk. I'm glad I did. The wind was pretty strong at times. There was nobody else charging at Lusk when we got there (about 10 am?). I met dgpColorado charging at Evansville and had a nice chat - I hadn't run into him at the SoS event. And we waited for PLUS EV at Wheatland since we saw he was heading that way.

TeslaFi didn't pick up the Lusk charging session since there is poor cell reception in that area, hence that apparent straight line across to Douglas on the map. I actually rebooted the car when we were on I-25 because we were still not getting any reception even though we were driving by a massive cell phone tower structure. The reboot seemed to solve that problem.

938. Evansville, WY

SoS Trip Day 11.JPG
SoS Trip Day 11b.JPG

We made it to Bozeman for the night. The original plan was Big Sky but hotel prices were insane. No new Superchargers for us today but Randy got a bunch. We plan on traveling together to Seattle.

My aunt and uncle had to turn around in Billings to go back to get her wallet from Sheridan. They’ll catch back up with us tomorrow since we are doing the big loop around Yellowstone.
Yip, travelling in a caravan was fun, texting back and forth about who is driving like a grandma and what sights we are passing, and I added:

Gillette, WY
Sheridan, WY (I hear Big Horn has a place near here)
Billings, MT
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT (Where my charger door motor may have failed, dam)

I used to be quite the Boseman before Apple AirPods and KEF on ear became my new loves, but I still love the 901s
We also did Devil’s Tower with Kim and Jeff from Custer, not sure if they are even on here, very full very windy day
346543ED-EDD4-4D5E-8F72-583E98940115.jpeg

Last edited:
Gee, late spring in Custer looks like January in Fresno.

In other news, I'll be departing for Atlanta, thence to Pittsburgh in a week. For you seasoned travelers, what do I need to be aware of while driving in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida panhandle, the Carolinas, and Virginia? I understand Bighorn ran afoul of some of the local peculiarities in Texas or thereabouts.

The only time in my life when I drove through Texas and the South was in 1971 in a VW microbus with California plates. I had a bushy haircut, wore T-shirts with baggy shorts and huarache sandals (and no socks, either!) 😜 A few places were none too pleased with this image, and some local goobers followed us out of town. I kept the speed five under the limit just to be extra careful. And we did not possess any contraband. :cool: But we callow youths from California had heard tales of woe in the more rural areas of the South. I do not have a cousin Vinny, either.

I had thought that the South had joined the twenty-first century, but recent events seem to contradict this.
Beware the armadillos. Some flat, many not so flat 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: cpa and Bighorn
Today’s run as I head back east’ish:

Miles City, MT
Glendive, MT
Dickinson, ND
Bismarck, ND
Jamestown, ND
Fargo, ND

Was great to convoy across a good part of ND today with @Thinkje. As already mentioned, we dodged a nice line of tstorms and it was good having company.

I should also mention that after leaving @Thinkje in Bizmark I had a rather rude driver’s windshield wiper RUD just as I was trying to outrun another rapidly intensifying cell. ALWAYS carry a spare set of wiper blades - especially in an X as they’re rather exotic and not found in stores from what I hear (not sure If the S is similarly special)

01906837-F115-42FB-A98C-126A1046BF55.jpeg
FBBB3F61-3DFB-41D2-B000-68F5872DC1D8.jpeg

Just finishing at Sheridan so maybe next time
Sorry I missed this. The beautiful Sheridan weather had me outside mowing 3 weeks’ worth of growth as well as repairing the Starlink cable I mowed over before our recent trip east.

Glad to read that some are looking forward to next year in Custer. It’s kind of crazy;)

Yip, travelling in a caravan was fun, texting back and forth about who is driving like a grandma and what sights we are passing, and I added:

Gillette, WY
Sheridan, WY (I hear Big Horn has a place near here)
Billings, MT
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT (Where my charger door motor may have failed, dam)

I used to be quite the Boseman before Apple AirPods and KEF on ear became my new loves, but I still love the 901s
We also did Devil’s Tower with Kim and Jeff from Custer, not sure if they are even on here, very full very windy dayView attachment 665482
The charger door can be so temperamental. We have a ranger coming next week to finally replace it after many months of manual openings and closings interspersed randomly with working just fine.
Made a couple Home Depot runs into Sheridan from Bighorn yesterday, but had my nose to the grindstone and totally missed the convoy. Glad you got to see our beautiful view of the Big Horns, especially after all the cloud cover in SD.

Reactions: Big Earl
I did Evansville to Rawlins last November into a 40 mph headwind with 60 mph gusts at 20 degrees in my 3. I made it with plenty to spare but it was harrowing nevertheless.
Harder to do in a S-60 that is down to 163 RM at 100%! I'm glad I went the easy way.

Is it just me, but every direction I want to go in Wyoming is into a crazy headwind? What's up with that?

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Visited a couple new Supercharger locations:

Friday 5/21
Van Buren, AR
Joplin, MO South Main St (Drove by original location in Joplin, at least two cars were there charging)

Saturday 5/22
Waterloo, IA

Sunday 5/23
Hannibal, MO

Monday 5/24
Brinkley, AR

Sadly, the Kroger in Brinkley was literally emptying out, and it will be closing May 29, 2021. Per conversation with employees at the store, another operator has bought the property and maybe it will be able to put some much needed TLC into that location.

Evansville WY.
probably my last one for this trip!
Was a great gathering in Custer. Record numbers, lots of new faces (98 1st timers!), 96 Tesla’s (official registered #).
And no hail 😆
The hail (and a tornado) came Sunday afternoon. The tornado missed Custer by a few miles.

Visited a couple new Supercharger locations:

Friday 5/21
Van Buren, AR
Joplin, MO South Main St (Drove by original location in Joplin, at least two cars were there charging)

Saturday 5/22
Waterloo, IA

Sunday 5/23
Hannibal, MO

Monday 5/24
Brinkley, AR

Sadly, the Kroger in Brinkley was literally emptying out, and it will be closing May 29, 2021. Per conversation with employees at the store, another operator has bought the property and maybe it will be able to put some much needed TLC into that location.
I bought food there and it was largely populated by an underserved community and the staff seemed rather unconcerned with customer service.