Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GHammer I hope she is ok! Hips are bad enough at age. My mom has two bionic knees and one hip at 80+.
Quite the coincidence, my mid 80's mother also has 2 knee replacments and a broken hip a couple of years ago. We didn't get my MIL out of the ER until 2am but other than being black and blue and some super glue sutures, she's Ok. She'll be flying back to SMF tomorrow.

Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
How odd! Ted sent me a text earlier saying he was in Ojai next to a guy from Montana!
Wyoming! Get your flyovers straight. :)
it was funny because on the way up, we were talking about a podcast where Jason Segel and Dax Shepard had been talking about Ted and Mary being the linchpin to so many actors buying property in Ojai.
My wife chatted with them very briefly shopping in Boku and they were friendly. It was a new car to them and they futzed around a lot figuring out the charger.

Looks like you’re tied with @Darren S at 728. The holiday only matters if you’re on a migration route. Seattle is always bad. We’ve had empty roads, except for oncoming traffic for over 2000 miles. Nav routed us around the Denver exodus and Phoenix created a 99:1 north-south bias along the Salt Creek canyon. I understand the slow charging of an old S. On mine, the charge becomes glacial in the heat, plus the AC can’t keep the cabin cool. So things for you might have been a lot worse had you been negotiating the 98 degree temps in Arizona.
I5 is definitely a migration route. Saw some high 80s, but I’m locked into the the 106-108 BH rule seemingly regardless of temp on this and the Custer trip. S WA and OR are less painful. Driving 7-8 over seems to be what the in car software expects, so if there is light wind, usually following, I’m easily comfortable with a 4-5% buffer. And even if I have to slow down to the limit, I’m still probably saving overall trip time.

How low did you get with your ratio in heat in the old S? Thinking back, Kingman and Texas was where I saw some pretty dismal kW going in when it was nearing or over 100F.

I’ve not done much of Salt Creek canyon, despite living in both AZ and CO.
I imagine it was quite scenic, anything besides the flora colors standout?

We did go up and do the beer river float a few times. My skin hates me for that. 🤷

SoS Trip Day 18

Arrived in Seattle. Picked up the following Superchargers:

961 Spokane, WA
962 Moses Lake, WA
963 Cle Elum, WA
964 North Bend, WA

We also stopped at Issaquah and Seattle - NW Ballard Way, however at Issaquah there were only two chargers open, and one of them was supposed to be out of order. I tried both and in neither case could I get the plug to seat properly, so since the others were all occupied, we decided to leave this for another day and continue on to Ballard Way. At Ballard Way, I had the same problem with three different stalls, so now I think I have a problem with my charge port.

I signed up for a service appointment using the App - the earliest was this Friday. I plan to stop by one of the service centers on Tuesday morning and see if I can get someone to take a look at it.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

SoS Trip Day 18.JPG
SoS Trip Day 18b.JPG

SoS Trip Day 18

Arrived in Seattle. Picked up the following Superchargers:

961 Spokane, WA
962 Moses Lake, WA
963 Cle Elum, WA
964 North Bend, WA

We also stopped at Issaquah and Seattle - NW Ballard Way, however at Issaquah there were only two chargers open, and one of them was supposed to be out of order. I tried both and in neither case could I get the plug to seat properly, so since the others were all occupied, we decided to leave this for another day and continue on to Ballard Way. At Ballard Way, I had the same problem with three different stalls, so now I think I have a problem with my charge port.

I signed up for a service appointment using the App - the earliest was this Friday. I plan to stop by one of the service centers on Tuesday morning and see if I can get someone to take a look at it.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

View attachment 668070View attachment 668071
You could also try at Northgate as it's only 3-4 miles from where you're staying. Issaquah is urban, Ballard is v2, and Northgate is v3. Not sure if the type of supercharger would make any difference, but if it fails at all 3, you know it's an issue with your car for sure.

Everyone in the local groups says the Bellevue service center is the best, so it might be worth the drive to go over there. I've had relatively mediocre experiences at the old SoDo (they shut it down, but there's a new one in SoDo now that I haven't been to) and Lynnwood service centers. SoDo is your closest service center but it's on the wrong side of downtown. Lynnwood might be easier to get to during a business day. Bellevue is not that much further.

@NKYTA Saw charge speed combos where SOC plus power was in the 60s. Plus Macy and I were sweltering in the car. We got some relief by returning home through the night when temps dropped from the 90s to the 40s.
Salt Canyon was like having your own personalized Grand Canyon. We actually stopped at scenic overviews and snapped pics. Jeannie didn’t even complain about what had to be a taxing ride through those twisties.
@JSergeant I agree that you should look to make sure that nothing has broken off and lodged in the charge port. Could be a bad solenoid. An old Tesla forum member became a Tesla tech and I believe he ended up in Bellevue. They stopped in Sheridan and we had bbq at the SC there when he and his wife relocated from the east coast. I could search out his cell number in my phone if you could use some assistance getting attention there.

Just added Jim Thorp, PA Southbound. Great location and easy on/off the turnpike.

*Random Observation:* Has anyone stayed at a hotel that doesn't mention EV chargers on their website or on PlugShare and then you notice them in the parking lot? This has happened to us at the last 3 hotels we've stayed at. Seems like it would be a selling point? Hotel Bethlehem had 4 chargers in the parking garage with no mention anywhere.

@Darren S I know you couldn’t make it to Custer. But you neeeed to find a charger somewhere… just one will do. View attachment 664674
@Tdreamer, thx for the heads-up and sorry that I'm the only non-green participant in the top bunch. This is the first time I've peeked at the board in a month or so and it serves me right.

Oh well, I'll gladly share if not hand the 5th Place belt buckle to @NKYTA so HE can enjoy the stress of defending his Top 5 position. 😁

What's worse, I didn't see Somerset's new location open (an hour from me) until the day after your visit so I missed catching you on your way thru ... and sharing a 1st visit ... and getting a green color in the list ... and breaking the tie with NKYTA. It's all good but it would have been fun catching you or @Thinkje when you rumbled thru. Next time.

Congrats on 700 @Tdreamer!!

I‘ve been keep my eyes on both you and @GHammer, like a hawk 😉

My wife was driving her 3 to spend time with friends in Sac. I briefly mentioned how painful my charging was going to be, but … crickets. But still deemed both of you threats (you can’t imagine how relieved I was to see @GHammer turn towards the Effingham West!)…so…

Medford, OR
Salem, OR
Hillsboro, OR
Lacey, WA
Federal Way, WA
NW Ballard Way, WA
Seattle - NE Northgate Way, WA
Bellevue, WA

Yreka was live two days ago, but went dark as I headed for it yesterday. 😡It was Temp Closure for real, not reduced service. I checked. 🙃
Because of the charging slowness, I wasn’t able to make the 6pm closure of 1201 2nd Ave. missed by 30 minutes. Bellevue garage was a bit confusing to find, but I left the hotel around 3am, so I was pretty thrashed.

This silly trip during a holiday weekend, in a slow charging car was penance to save some face. Plus, I was hoping to best @Darren S for the top five. I’m not sure where the actual count is after today, tied? I’m 1 behind? I wouldn’t mind sharing 5th for a bit.

I’m sure the tidal wave is coming from all those in the top 15. I probably won‘t survive much longer for at least a few of youse.

Safe hunting!!
@NKYTA, congrats on sharing 5th place with me at 728 (US+CAN)! I couldn't be happier to finally be tied again or to reignite our friendly competition from back in the 300s. <<insert virtual secret 5th place handshake>>

Enjoy the travels as I enjoyed a good number of roads and destinations up in that area when I visited a few years ago but it was Sep so I didn't have the same Summer traffic that you are encountering.

Now then ... go get 4th place again for us. 😁

Just added Jim Thorp, PA Southbound. Great location and easy on/off the turnpike.

*Random Observation:* Has anyone stayed at a hotel that doesn't mention EV chargers on their website or on PlugShare and then you notice them in the parking lot? This has happened to us at the last 3 hotels we've stayed at. Seems like it would be a selling point? Hotel Bethlehem had 4 chargers in the parking garage with no mention anywhere.
Along similar lines, my wife spotted a row of Teslas charging as we drove past the Ojai Valley Inn. I expanded the nav SC function to include Level 2s and sure enough, they showed up. The gate house would not permit entry to anyone without lodging or a reservation to their sold out restaurant.