Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it home this morning despite nearly getting run off the road by a truck towing a trailer on the way back to Bend from Burns. Stills from the dashcam don't really do it justice but you could see that he had his entire driver side tires in my lane, which is pretty scary considering it was a combined speed of 140mph and his headlight was pointed right at me in the driver seat. I guess he must have fallen asleep as it was around 1am.

Anyways total for the Custer trip was 12,970 miles and 4270 kWh for a consumption rate of 329 Wh/mi.

It was frustrating seeing all the superchargers open behind me in the Midwest and Northeast over the last week, but it looks like I was able to clear everything west of the Mississippi which is a feat I will be unlikely to repeat, so I'll take that as a win. Even clearing California is quite difficult and it was a particular bear this time with far-flung locations such as Fort Bragg and Alturas. I definitely would have mapped things out differently had I known which ones would open. In hindsight I wasted a lot of time scouting Susanville which was not yet open (very cool drive though).

The lowest number of unvisited US superchargers that I got down to according to supercharge.info data was 7 when I plugged into Sioux City, IA the night before going to Custer. By looking at threads, I could see that at least 2 others were open and sc.info was just slow on getting them on the map, so I'll claim 9 as the low number (even though it was probably more than that that were actually functioning since a few more were added to the Nav the next day). I doubt I'll get down to single digits again, so I'm proud of that accomplishment!

SoS Trip Day 17

959 Helena, MT
960 Great Falls, MT

Tomorrow Seattle, where we will stay for a week before continuing Southward.

SoS Trip Day 17.JPG
SoS Trip Day 17b.JPG

Today was spent doing the Denver area grand circle and knocking off what I could. While charging in Superior, which is at an SC, I was able to get a close up look at a Model Y 7 seater, which they had in the display area. It doesn’t look too comfortable, but technically you could fit two small adults in the third row. Nice to see for myself, though.

#151, 05/29/21, Superior, CO
- South Marshall Road
#152, 05/29/21, Thornton, CO
#153, 05/29/21, Brighton, CO
#154, 05/29/21, Denver, CO
#155, 05/29/21, Lone Tree, CO
- Park Meadows Center Drive
#156, 05/29/21, Centennial, CO
#157, 05/29/21, Conifer, CO
#158, 05/29/21, Lakewood, CO

Tomorrow Seattle, where we will stay for a week before continuing Southward.
Seattle, it's the place to be (for the next week anyway). I managed to get complications from surgery, just got out of the hospital here in the PNW today after the second surgery. Guess I'll be a minute recovering before heading south again. Glad this happened when I was visiting family and not in the far flung wilds of America.

Be careful what you wish for. I was looking forward to finally getting home and probably about an hour from what I deemed to be the Point of No Return, when someone posted that the supercharger in Hines, Oregon was in the Nav. So now instead of climbing into my own bed, I'm charging in Hines and bracing for a 9 hour drive through the night to get home (all the reasonable hotels are either sold out or $300+/night so Red Bull it is!). But hey, at least it's a FIRST!!
Hah. So true. I’ve already decided to add. Jim Thorpe north and south “because”. I was hoping for at least one first from the effort but it was not meant to be… won’t get there until tomorrow.

Seattle, it's the place to be (for the next week anyway). I managed to get complications from surgery, just got out of the hospital here in the PNW today after the second surgery. Guess I'll be a minute recovering before heading south again. Glad this happened when I was visiting family and not in the far flung wilds of America.
Sorry to hear that, I'm sitting in the ER now with my mother in law while she waits for a head CT after taking a fall in the street.

5/29 update:

Kentucky
Florence

Ohio
Chillicothe
Polaris (#700)

Pennsylvania
Washington
Somerset eastbound (still under construction) a buat
Somerset westbound
Pittsburgh

The big highlight of the day was Polaris, #700 for me. When I started this madness after attending my first Custer in 2018 I was looking forward to my 100 and getting “on the board”. 95k miles later and…. Crazy

The other thing to note was the amount of effort I put into getting Somerset west. I didn’t really think east would be done but thought it was worth a try. Imagine, sitting by a pile of dirt and conduit rising from it, seeing glowing superchargers across the highway a very long stone throws distance away, and knowing you have to DRIVE SIXTY MILES / ONE HOUR to plug in. I think this pretty much sums up the stupidity we try to cover up as we chew up our tires across this great land of ours.
A final note. Pittsburgh was showing reduced service plotted my course. I was able to get a flashing green light from three different pedestals (so I’m counting it) but only about a second or two from each of kw indicated in the car. While it stayed flashing green in each, I got zero range. The sight should be marked as down, not reduced service.

Polaris - #700
AD0B9159-BD5A-4B1D-B1A8-E6F36F0F51A3.jpeg
D8EF9CA1-1D8C-4DA1-B1B9-584B5ABD403C.jpeg
4FB1A1A6-6D16-4F37-A360-87E6D1245955.jpeg
342EBC5B-5353-4071-BAC3-F43F2F519A86.jpeg

5/29 update:

Kentucky
Florence

Ohio
Chillicothe
Polaris (#700)

Pennsylvania
Washington
Somerset westbound
Pittsburgh

The big highlight of the day was Polaris, #700 for me. When I started this madness after attending my first Custer in 2018 I was looking forward to my 100 and getting “on the board”. 95k miles later and…. Crazy

The other thing to note was the amount of effort I put into getting Somerset west. I didn’t really think east would be done but thought it was worth a try. Imagine, sitting by a pile of dirt and conduit rising from it, seeing glowing superchargers across the highway a very long stone throws distance away, and knowing you have to DRIVE SIXTY MILES / ONE HOUR to plug in. I think this pretty much sums up the stupidity we try to cover up as we chew up our tires across this great land of ours.
A final note. Pittsburgh was showing reduced service plotted my course. I was able to get a flashing green light from three different pedestals (so I’m counting it) but only about a second or two from each of kw indicated in the car. While it stayed flashing green in each, I got zero range. The sight should be marked as down, not reduced service.

Polaris - #700
View attachment 667775View attachment 667776View attachment 667777View attachment 667778

Big congrats on 700!

5/29 update:

Kentucky
Florence

Ohio
Chillicothe
Polaris (#700)

Pennsylvania
Washington
Somerset westbound
Pittsburgh

Polaris - #700
View attachment 667775View attachment 667776View attachment 667777View attachment 667778
I both congratulate you and curse you on #700. 😉

Congrats on 700 @Tdreamer!!

I‘ve been keep my eyes on both you and @GHammer, like a hawk 😉

My wife was driving her 3 to spend time with friends in Sac. I briefly mentioned how painful my charging was going to be, but … crickets. But still deemed both of you threats (you can’t imagine how relieved I was to see @GHammer turn towards the Effingham West!)…so…

Medford, OR
Salem, OR
Hillsboro, OR
Lacey, WA
Federal Way, WA
NW Ballard Way, WA
Seattle - NE Northgate Way, WA
Bellevue, WA

Yreka was live two days ago, but went dark as I headed for it yesterday. 😡It was Temp Closure for real, not reduced service. I checked. 🙃
Because of the charging slowness, I wasn’t able to make the 6pm closure of 1201 2nd Ave. missed by 30 minutes. Bellevue garage was a bit confusing to find, but I left the hotel around 3am, so I was pretty thrashed.

This silly trip during a holiday weekend, in a slow charging car was penance to save some face. Plus, I was hoping to best @Darren S for the top five. I’m not sure where the actual count is after today, tied? I’m 1 behind? I wouldn’t mind sharing 5th for a bit.

I’m sure the tidal wave is coming from all those in the top 15. I probably won‘t survive much longer for at least a few of youse.

Safe hunting!!

Congrats on 700 @Tdreamer!!

I‘ve been keep my eyes on both you and @GHammer, like a hawk 😉

My wife was driving her 3 to spend time with friends in Sac. I briefly mentioned how painful my charging was going to be, but … crickets. But still deemed both of you threats (you can’t imagine how relieved I was to see @GHammer turn towards the Effingham West!)…so…

Medford, OR
Salem, OR
Hillsboro, OR
Lacey, WA
Federal Way, WA
NW Ballard Way, WA
Seattle - NE Northgate Way, WA
Bellevue, WA

Yreka was live two days ago, but went dark as I headed for it yesterday. 😡It was Temp Closure for real, not reduced service. I checked. 🙃
Because of the charging slowness, I wasn’t able to make the 6pm closure of 1201 2nd Ave. missed by 30 minutes. Bellevue garage was a bit confusing to find, but I left the hotel around 3am, so I was pretty thrashed.

This silly trip during a holiday weekend, in a slow charging car was penance to save some face. Plus, I was hoping to best @Darren S for the top five. I’m not sure where the actual count is after today, tied? I’m 1 behind? I wouldn’t mind sharing 5th for a bit.

I’m sure the tidal wave is coming from all those in the top 15. I probably won‘t survive much longer for at least a few of youse.

Safe hunting!!
Looks like you’re tied with @Darren S at 728. The holiday only matters if you’re on a migration route. Seattle is always bad. We’ve had empty roads, except for oncoming traffic for over 2000 miles. Nav routed us around the Denver exodus and Phoenix created a 99:1 north-south bias along the Salt Creek canyon. I understand the slow charging of an old S. On mine, the charge becomes glacial in the heat, plus the AC can’t keep the cabin cool. So things for you might have been a lot worse had you been negotiating the 98 degree temps in Arizona.

@Darren S has 729 including the one in Mexico.
Yes, but Mexico doesn’t “count.” The North American game only includes the US and Canada since my saga. So that’s the game board. We actually considered hitting Ensenada yesterday, but the timing didn’t work.

Add: I guess it’s up to the player to determine whether they’re playing the Global board, so I shouldn’t speak for others.

Last edited:
Visited old friends last week near Coralville, IA so marked that off (~145). Spreadsheet updated.

Planning a trip to NC soon and will meander back to Chicagoland via the Blue Ridge Parkway. Will pick up a few more along the way however I don't go too far out of the way to pick new ones up as they need to be on my main travel route. I will favor a new route for scenery change and SCs tho like below (haha save 3 minutes). Fun to see how many I can hit with normally planned road trips.

DqBG5g0.jpg