Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
New addition for me - checked in on 5/19/21:

New Brighton, MN

Attachments

• 890E952B-152F-474E-933F-6B4FB50BA445.jpeg
    890E952B-152F-474E-933F-6B4FB50BA445.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 53
  • 1B718B67-436E-4C62-8D4B-2A55A021B0FF.jpeg
    1B718B67-436E-4C62-8D4B-2A55A021B0FF.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 37
What heat? We are suffering thru another Mark Twain style summer in the Bay Area
Cool over this way too, high yesterday was 76° and forecast for today is 66°. My sister in Oregon is envious! Monsoon season started two weeks early and is much appreciated. I appreciate the PNW lending us their cool and wet. ☔

The forecast high for Moab is 83°! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Cool over this way too, high yesterday was 76° and forecast for today is 66°. My sister in Oregon is envious! Monsoon season started two weeks early and is much appreciated. I appreciate the PNW lending us their cool and wet. ☔

The forecast high for Moab is 83°! Enjoy it while it lasts.
Even Austin has been relatively pleasant - currently 85°, although it is a bit humid.

My house hit 90F last night and it only stayed that low because I was diligent about opening the windows/blinds and turning on the fans at the optimal times (even setting alarms to get up and shut the windows at the right time of day). Otherwise it would have been more like 95F or so.

I also got lucky in that my neighborhood was the coldest place in Seattle that isn't right on the water. We topped out at 102.2F on my home weather station. I missed the high the day before, but it was probably something like 101F. The lows at my house were among the worst in the city though. 79.2F yesterday morning (previous all time record warm minimum temp for Seattle was 70F lol).

Alright....my quest to get out of the triskaidekaphobia-ic spot on the leader board is in full swing, I would have liked to have posted sooner, but the content creation has taken a back seat to the driving and sleeping. I'm going to have to make a few posts to catch up as I don't want to jam the pics in one post.

Jun-26
Cheektowaga, NY, Buffalo, NY, Victor, NY, Waterloo, NY, Syracuse, NY, Watertown, NY, Utica, NY, Oneonta, NY, Queensbury, NY, Chestertown, NY

Thing started out a bit sketchy as Tesla did not want me to go to Cheektowaga as that one was in "Limited Service" but I found out that just meant that 4 of the 8 chargers were not working but the other 4 were.

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. That is a completely valid sentence.

I certainly like my un-nerfed SC speeds...especially at the V3 chargers. :)

1625016508738.png

June 27
Lake Placid, NY, Plattsburgh, NY,
Ferry Ride to South Burlington, VT, Williston, VT, Berlin, VT, Rutland, VT, Brattleboro, VT,
Littleton, MA, Revere, MA, Chestnut Hill, MA, Hyannis, MA, Orleans, MA
Seabrook, NH, Rochester, NH, Lincoln, NH, Ashland, NH, Tilton, NH, Hooksett, NH (north), Hooksett, NH (south), West Lebanon, NH,

1625017074112.png

I've gotta say...I love taking Ferry rides with the Tesla. It's a very fun experience. There's a lot going on in this photo...so let's dig deeper...

First...the car knows that we're not on land anymore and it is apparently plotting the appropriate course for the Ferry captain as indicated by the Blue nav line going out over the water. The wheels aren't moving...so my speed is zero...but apparently the part of the water has a speed limit of 25. Yes, I did manage to get a measly average of only 195Wh/mi over the previous 30 miles...but I think the wind was helping. Yeah...and my key fob that was working just fine at home decided that it needs a new battery now. I guess not using it much for a year and then using it dozens of times in one day shocked it. Oh...yeah, it was 5AM when I got on the ferry. Apparently it runs 24 hours a day...which was a nice bonus.

I could have done the NH chargers in a better order, seeing as how I needed all of them...but my desire to not go up and back the same freeway overrode my desire to be efficient. So instead I went through the White Mountain National forest...which was interesting as it poured rather intensely while I was there. It also later put me in the position where I had to pay the same guy the same 50 cent toll 2 minutes apart but on opposite sides of the toll booth. The silly things this game makes us do sometimes... :)

Apparently the Dunkin Donuts in Ashland closes at 4:56PM as I got there at 4:57 and the doors were all locked. The sign says that they are open until 5PM but but that must be a typo.

I still owe an update for today...but I'm going to sleep early. Goodnight all. Safe travels everyone.

Free SCs in CA (limited) for the 4th!
Road Trip anyone?
View attachment 679420
OK, if I leave early enough Friday to get to LA before noon I can charge for free and catch up on all the SoCal chargers and by the time I finish it'll be 9pm and I'll catch the free Supercharging trunk back home. Then I won't have to do this slog as part of my x-country trip later that month. This will be excellent!

Still haven't gotten out for a local trip to catch up, but I did manage to snag a supercharge at Frederick MD on Sunday after dropping my son off at camp. (Spreadsheet already updated. No photo because I was occupied with a broken tire pump while charging.)

Oh, and there's an annoying detour to get back onto I-270 south from there, thanks to construction.

Free SCs in CA (limited) for the 4th!
Road Trip anyone?
Or, for many of us, just another day. Happy Independence Day (for all you Americans). 🇺🇸

6/29/2021
Copperopolis, CA
Jackson, CA
Placerville, CA
Placerville - Missouri Flat Rd, CA
Tahoe City, CA
Incline Village, NV
Reno - N Sierra St, NV
Loomis, CA

Spreadsheet updated.