Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading to Michigan to spend time with my newly 75 year old dad. Our route getting started is quite oddly shaped for anyone not familiar with our game. 😀

2021-06-23
  • Yakima, WA 11AM
  • The Dalles, OR 1:33PM
  • Vancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA 3:32 PM
  • Hillsboro, OR 4:26 PM
  • Sandy, OR 5:55 PM
  • Salem, OR 7:15 PM
  • Detroit Lake, OR 8 PM
  • Bend, OR 10:20 PM
2021-06-24
  • Hines, North US-20, OR 12:42 AM
  • Ontario, OR 7:42 AM
  • Burley, ID 12:24 PM
  • Idaho Falls, ID 3PM
  • West Yellowstone, MT 6PM
  • Big Sky, MT 7:36 PM
  • Billings, MT (dupe)

@scottf200, did you happen to hit any of the area superchargers while you were here though? It looks like you are missing Pittsburgh and nearby Franklin Park and Cranberry and then just a bit out of town for the Somerset ones and Washington.

Great job charging while taking a Segway tour.
Thx. I didn't hit any others. Looks like I should have hit Pittsburgh at least. Sort of a timing thing on when we arrived, a check in 'mess', eating, making the segway tour after they changed starting location (vs next to my hotel!), and heading out early. As well I don't go too far out of the way for superchargers but I could have done a little better in this case without much inconvenience for me {and wifey ;) }.

My TeslaFI travels.
W4pY6nu.jpg

Supercharge . info
qOJQHJp.jpg

San Jose - Westfield Oakridge, CA

And according to the in-car Nav, it's called "San Jose, CA - 925 Blossom Hill Road". Of course there's absolutely no chance that anybody would get that confused with "San Jose, CA - Blossom Hill Road", which is just down the street.

Bruce.

6/25/2021
Santa Cruz, CA
Scotts Valley, CA
Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA
Morgan Hill, CA
San Jose - East Capitol Expressway, CA
** first ** San Jose - Westfield Oakridge, CA
Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA
Newark, CA
Milpitas - Great Mall, CA
Santa Clara, CA
San Jose - Holger Way, CA
Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA
Sunnyvale - S Bernardo Ave, CA
Los Altos, CA
Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center, CA
Menlo Park, CA
San Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA
San Bruno, CA
South San Francisco, CA
San Francisco - Geary Blvd, CA
Marin City, CA
Greenbrae, CA
Novato, CA
Richmond, CA
Richmond - Pierce St, CA
El Cerrito, CA

Spreadsheet updated.

IMG_3219.jpeg

San Jose - Westfield Oakridge, CA

I've had my Model 3 for about three months. Visited my first Supercharger yesterday, in Gaithersburg, MD. It was on the ground level of a multi-story parking garage. We had enough charge to get home but we would have been down to maybe 15% when we got home. I was tempted to try it, but my wife's range anxiety was showing. We decided to try Supercharging for the first time.

I think there were 10 to 12 stalls. Maybe half full at 2 pm on a Friday. 150 kW. I was careful to not park next to anyone. First surprise was that the chargers were not against the end of parking space, there were installed at the "back" end. Meaning one had to pull in front first. Being in a parking garage it was a bit tight to make the turn in and I was worried about my rims hitting the cement base for the charger. You can tell many have hit them, they were black with tire rubber. I was successful...no rim rash occurred.

Next surprise was how dirty the Supercharger was. Being in a parking garage, and never getting washed off by rain, the top of the Supercharger was black with dirt and dust. Ugh.

A big surprise was getting 114 kW, 555 mi/hr charging! First time I've seen more than 30 mi/hr. We charged for maybe 15 minutes, stopping at 50%. Cost was $4.32.

I've had my Model 3 for about three months. Visited my first Supercharger yesterday, in Gaithersburg, MD. It was on the ground level of a multi-story parking garage. We had enough charge to get home but we would have been down to maybe 15% when we got home. I was tempted to try it, but my wife's range anxiety was showing. We decided to try Supercharging for the first time. <snip>
Good job and welcome to the adventures. My wife and I just finished a 2700 mile 2 wk vaca. Aside: My best tip for range anxiety for your significant other or yourself is to compare projected miles to built-in-nave miles. Article that article that touches on it. I rarely have issues but when I am getting close I bring up the energy projected miles screen so we can be comfortable and adjust as necessary (slow down or draft a rig (even at 7 units). How to accurately predict range in a Tesla
cJKCanu.jpg

Re: I was careful to not park next to anyone.
More accurately I think you just need to look for a unique number when at a v2 supercharger.
Occasionally they are not like this:
1A 1B ... 2A 2B ... 3A 3B ... 4A 4B --- but are like:
1A 2A 3A 4A ... 1B 2B 3B 4B

Good job and welcome to the adventures. My wife and I just finished a 2700 mile 2 wk vaca. Aside: My best tip for range anxiety for your significant other or yourself is to compare projected miles to built-in-nave miles. Article that article that touches on it. I rarely have issues but when I am getting close I bring up the energy projected miles screen so we can be comfortable and adjust as necessary (slow down or draft a rig (even at 7 units). How to accurately predict range in a Tesla

Re: I was careful to not park next to anyone.
More accurately I think you just need to look for a unique number when at a v2 supercharger.
Occasionally they are not like this:
1A 1B ... 2A 2B ... 3A 3B ... 4A 4B --- but are like:
1A 2A 3A 4A ... 1B 2B 3B 4B

Thanks. I've read about how the Energy screen is the best guide to projected miles. I've changed the other to show battery percentage. If I remember right, at the time the energy screen said we had 70 miles of projected range and were probably only 20 to 25 miles from home.

Good to know about the numbering. I forgot to look for that yesterday. So if someone is using 1A then I should try to avoid 1B?

We are on a road trip / visit to kids in Denver area.
Just now had a good moment to get online with my PC.
6/23/2021 (Wednesday)
Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (did not enjoy downtown Chicago at 8am on a work day)
Chicago - O'Hare
Rosemont, IL (Thanks, I believe to @PhillyGal, for info on being on 6th floor - might have quit early)
Rolling Meadows, IL
Waterloo - Flammang Dr, IA
Sioux City - Southern Hills Dr, IA
IMG_20210623_090912.jpg
6th floor - Rosemont
IMG_20210623_190729.jpg
Sioux City, IA

Continued trip "sort of" toward Denver area:

6/24/2021 (Thursday)
Wall, SD (What a zoo - we aborted an attempt to go in Wall Drugs)
Spearfish, SD

6/25/2021 (Friday)
Gillette, WY
Evansville, WY
Rawlins, WY
Craig, CO
Kremmling, CO

IMG_20210624_140333.jpg
Drove through Badlands Natl Park on Thurs. - Full of visitors and one-lane construction in park made for long drive through.

IMG_20210625_153232.jpg
Craig, CO

Thanks. I've read about how the Energy screen is the best guide to projected miles. I've changed the other to show battery percentage. If I remember right, at the time the energy screen said we had 70 miles of projected range and were probably only 20 to 25 miles from home.

Good to know about the numbering. I forgot to look for that yesterday. So if someone is using 1A then I should try to avoid 1B?
(typos -- sorry for not proofreading my post ... doh!)

Yes, on v1/v2 superchargers then look for a unique number 1_, 2_, 3_ ...

When we are road tripping, I (we) pay close attention when we are within 20 miles of any charging stop since you don't want to miss an exit typically. Obviously varies a lot on what highway/road you are on. My wife is pretty happy when we have > 30 miles to spare. :) If we are every close < 10%-15% then I'll likely show her the projected miles vs built-in navigation estimated miles to our next stop. This is 'comforting'. No reason to be stressed on trips.

Reactions: DeltaOne