Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
No objection to a couples and/or family competitor category. I'd love to see little Logan able to put that he's visited the most superchargers in the country with @PhillyGal and Guy on his college app!

I think there's room for couples/families who share driving to play as long as they aren't racking up any more chargers in a day than one could reasonably do alone. If one sleeps while one drives, I'd consider that not to be in the spirit of the game. But I'm not sure this approach works if both/all are actually in the contest.

Thanks for updating my info in the Spreadsheet

OK, I was scared for a second looking at Tableau seeing a charger in Vegas still standing, I posted here that I visited the Las Vegas Alta Drive site, but its called the Tivoli Village Supercharger, so I am done there.

Then I saw the pin in Nephi, UT, and sure enough, I didn't post it here, my fault, but I was there right after Richfield, so another update, sorry on that.

Another day and it looked like this (minus the unopened stations):

IMG_4505.jpg

I'll post all the locations when I am done for the night, wanna get to Kansas before I sleep, but it's getting dark so I get sleepy

OK, I was scared for a second looking at Tableau seeing a charger in Vegas still standing, I posted here that I visited the Las Vegas Alta Drive site, but its called the Tivoli Village Supercharger, so I am done there.

Then I saw the pin in Nephi, UT, and sure enough, I didn't post it here, my fault, but I was there right after Richfield, so another update, sorry on that.

Another day and it looked like this (minus the unopened stations):

View attachment 686393

I'll post all the locations when I am done for the night, wanna get to Kansas before I sleep, but it's getting dark so I get sleepy

Did you visit both Tivoli Village *and* Alta Drive? The former is a half dozen urban units in the parking garage while the latter is a pair of V2 units at a weird drop off area just above street level. Both sites are on the same property.

F2C2684C-A7DE-41CA-BC21-6AE0D428E590.jpeg

To punctuate the insane lodging fees, my daughter was just looking to book a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bozeman, with which we are all familiar due to their hosting of the SCs. $612/night.

On a brighter note, it looks like August 9th for Canada opening to vaccinated USAmericans*, barring any more surprises.

*credit to Miss Teen South Carolina

To punctuate the insane lodging fees, my daughter was just looking to book a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bozeman, with which we are all familiar due to their hosting of the SCs. $612/night.

On a brighter note, it looks like August 9th for Canada opening to vaccinated USAmericans*, barring any more surprises.

*credit to Miss Teen South Carolina
Rates are insane this summer. I just booked the most expensive room of my life. Embassy Suites, Monterey CA $700. Glad the mother-in-law is paying for most of it. ($612 at an HGI in Bozeman is worse though)

Do they have a reduced rate if you sleep in your car at the supercharger? ;)
Two nights ago I slept near a supercharger and got charged $0.00 for parking there overnight.

Price gouging has gotten insane! Last night I parked in a hotel parking lot near a supercharger and got charged 1000% what I was charged the night before!

7/21

Not as busy a day, just stared at cornfields streaming past

Let's see, did I put Brighton, CO already?
Goodland, KS
Colby, KS
Hays, KS
Salina, KS
Wichita, KS
Emporia, KS
Topeka, KS
Olathe, KS
Mission, KS
Independence, MO

All day in one state? The entire day dreaming of KC BBQ, and I got to the place YELP recommended 1 minute after the kitchen closed and I ended up eating Taco Bell.

7/21

Not as busy a day, just stared at cornfields streaming past

Let's see, did I put Brighton, CO already?
Goodland, KS
Colby, KS
Hays, KS
Salina, KS
Wichita, KS
Emporia, KS
Topeka, KS
Olathe, KS
Mission, KS
Independence, MO

All day in one state? The entire day dreaming of KC BBQ, and I got to the place YELP recommended 1 minute after the kitchen closed and I ended up eating Taco Bell.
Randy:

You never did list your Superchargers from 7/20 - all you posted was this, with a promise to list them later, so none of your Colorado SpC's have been entered:

I am entering the 7/21 list right now.

Ummm, I made the same mistake. But it turns out there are two separate chargers in the Tivoli complex; one in the basement garage (Tivoli Village), the other being two stalls used by the valet parking (Alto Drive). I had to drop by and get that one before Custer. They both appear in the car's map - IF you zoom in far enough.
1626967646935.png

1626968926135.png