Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I see where Bighorn has been holed up at the Service Center in Chico all morning. Hope there is nothing too terribly wrong with his new car.
Main issue is that the smaller service centers aren’t familiar with the refresh. Had a couple issues I thought I’d have addressed since I live almost 400 miles from service. Unfortunately, didn’t really accomplish much in 5 hours.
Sticky frunk or it takes two clicks to open. Nobody seems to know for sure. For about an hour, I thought my luggage was trapped in a broken frunk. Was en route to buy a new wardrobe when I got it open. Also had a corrupted pre-installed USB drive that I had “fixed” by removing it. Kept crashing the MCU while supercharging, which added insult to the injury of paying 38 to 48 cents per kWh. Senior tech and two levels of corporate technical escalation didn’t git’er done. They didn’t try a new USB though.
Had gotten done early clearing CA on Tuesday, until Culver City showed up. Killing time waiting on a Thanksgiving meal in Winters with one daughter and grandson and her in-laws before I head home.

Main issue is that the smaller service centers aren’t familiar with the refresh. Had a couple issues I thought I’d have addressed since I live almost 400 miles from service. Unfortunately, didn’t really accomplish much in 5 hours.
Sticky frunk or it takes two clicks to open. Nobody seems to know for sure. For about an hour, I thought my luggage was trapped in a broken frunk. Was en route to buy a new wardrobe when I got it open. Also had a corrupted pre-installed USB drive that I had “fixed” by removing it. Kept crashing the MCU while supercharging, which added insult to the injury of paying 38 to 48 cents per kWh. Senior tech and two levels of corporate technical escalation didn’t git’er done. They didn’t try a new USB though.
Had gotten done early clearing CA on Tuesday, until Culver City showed up. Killing time waiting on a Thanksgiving meal in Winters with one daughter and grandson and her in-laws before I head home.

It's crazy the Frunk's closure is one of the worst engineered parts of these amazing machines that's no better now on a refreshed Plaid than in my old 2012 P85 and is the same across all models. I'm guessing there's some "reason" why but the fact they still have issues and you have to read a manual on the correct way to close them has always been a head-scratcher for me. Hope it gets fixed for you!

OK, @Bighorn, and whoever else has traveled with a dog across international borders:

What are the rules for taking your dog into Canada? I am just going across to touch a bunch of Vancouver chargers, dog will only get out to pee, but the wife thinks they won't let me across w/o a note from a vet.

Any thoughts?

I, too, have crossed into Canada (years ago) with my dogs. I got hassled a bit about bringing dog food into Canada from the US, but, when I pointed out that the dog food was made in Canada, they dropped the issue. They took my word about vaccinations and never asked for vaccination records.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV and NKYTA
@GHammer awesome trip! Must have been hard passing up on the extra day to hit 900, I’ll expect that mid day Sunday. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! Be safe out there.
It was hard but I I'm hosting Thanksgiving so no choice. It killed me to return without hitting my next tier particularly since two sites were closed and I had to pass up three others due to time and weather. Might take me a little longer than Sunday. :(

Ah, I should have gathered from the crossed out Model 3 in your signature.

The funny thing is I was really jealous of a friend who only now (several friends really) got a Model Y and how much easier it must be to sleep in the car on these trips and how they sip electrons while still keeping the cabin warm. But he is already jealous of the TM3 being so much sportier to drive, to the point he has ordered a 3 now and will sell the brand new Y when it comes. And we are not even talking a Performance 3.

Other than being Outta Warranty now, I LOVE my 3, but my eyes keep wondering to Craigslist ads for the Model S with AP and FUSC:

I have done a man's job with finding as much free charging as I have, so perhaps FSUC would just be good money after bad

I have much to be thankful for, including ALL of you and especially those I have met personally. SoS 2021 did not disappoint - my first time attending after having the car for 8 years.

Special shoutout to our two leaders @PLUS EV @Bighorn, fellow admins @JSergeant @theflyer @Darren S, tableau master @theflyer that builds all the visualizations and tableau helper @Big Earl who gets the maps updated when needed, and my somewhat-local "firsts" buddies @Tdreamer @JSergeant @Thinkje where we often share firsts - sometimes sharing them together, and sometimes missing by a few hours.

Safe travels this holiday weekend, and may some new chargers open along your route!
For all these things @tes-s and more. I must also say I am thankful for Tesla and Elon Musk for doing what they have and continue to do - without whom we would not be virtually gathered hear today!

A belated posting of our run from the Boston area down to Richmond for Thanksgiving - and thanks to @tes-s for updating the spreadsheet date corrections on my 15 hour overnight ride.

All visits were Wednesday 11/24:
Lodi, NJ
Flemington, NJ
Doylestown, PA
King of Prussia, PA
Cherry Hill, NJ South Henderson Road
Philadelphia, PA - Penrose Ave
New Castle, DE
Aberdeen, MD - Churchville Rd
Abingdon, MD
Edgewater, MD
California, MD
Stafford, VA

In addition, I stopped by the Richmond supercharger a short time ago to range charge for our visit and a possible run tonight down to the Norflk, VA area and captured this photo of Starship one stall over from where I captured this epic sunrise shot of Silver Bullet a couple of years ago. Debated on going tomorrow morning to see if I could get a similar sunrise shot but...

IMG_0224.JPEG
IMG_5615.JPEG

In addition, I stopped by the Richmond supercharger a short time ago to range charge for our visit and a possible run tonight down to the Norflk, VA area and captured this photo of Starship one stall over from where I captured this epic sunrise shot of Silver Bullet a couple of years ago. Debated on going tomorrow morning to see if I could get a similar sunrise shot but...

Wow. I always thought that your avatar picture was a wildfire in the background of the supercharger, not a sunrise. I thought you had a bit of a dark sense of humor to use that.