Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I am glad I'm not in CA, you guys are gobbling up the firsts, give Tableau a chance to catch up. I could have maybe joined the Kettleman City first, but Culver City the same day, I'da had to use Superchargers to get there before midnight, free charging only goes so fast (or not at all as I found out at Camp Roberts recently when the solar powered charger's battery ran out one me).

Hey George, Lawson, you guys around this week in the Upper Left Coast?

Maybe I am glad I'm not in CA, you guys are gobbling up the firsts, I could have maybe joined the Kettleman City first, but Culver City the same day, I'da had to use Superchargers to get there before midnight, free charging only goes so fast (or not at all as I found out at Camp Roberts recently when the solar powered charger's battery ran out one me).
Are you a Supercharger hunter or a free CHAdeMO hunter? ;)

I don't have a single cleared state right now. :-(

Bristol, VA is a long drive for me to clear even my home state of Virginia. I've decided to just leave it until my next journey towards Texas. I could easily clear the others in Virginia with a long day's drive but Bristol feels like a bit too far for an enjoyable day drive (~6 hours each way assuming I-81 doesn't come to a complete stop).
I feel ya. I'll have to leave it for some time when I'm visiting my sister in Charlotte again and have a whole day to myself. 300 miles round trip means 7.5 hours according to ABRP, so that one will haunt me for a while yet.

Hey George, Lawson, you guys around this week in the Upper Left Coast?
I should have turned on my Location on Life360 last night as I drove Seattle-Olympia-Seattle for my sister's birthday dinner. When I got to Olympia, you were in Centralia so I thought I might text you after dinner. Then when I looked after dinner you were already in Mill Creek so it was too late :)

I'm here thru Monday, and Lawson, can't I be both? There just are not enough Superchargers up here, but there's an Electric Highway station every 23 miles and while they are all free I gotta hit'em all. Quick before the CCS adapter and upgrade come out and I have to start hitting all those chargers up.

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
OK I dropped the ball. I haven't seen my daughters in a while and we went out to a nice place last night. It was getting late and I just couldn't get myself to drive another 4 hours. Now I'm double bummed because I could have possible run into Bighorn :(
If anyone is in northern California the next 2 weeks, I'm trying to pick up a lot of new (to me) stations in that area.

Reactions: Bighorn
Trip complete. 20 days, 9767 miles, 123 new SC's, 7 concerts.
Screenshot 2021-11-23 7.14.19 PM.png

How did you visit the San Luis Obispo site this week for the first time and skip the Higuera St. location? Saving it for the trip back? You could visit Kettleman City 2 on the trip back if you had hit this other one up on the way down.

Great catch on the Soledad site, did that just fall into your lap, or did you see it before you left and planned to stop? So painful to be 1000 miles away with all this action for Thanksgiving happening in California. That's why I drove so far to get Higuera before I left. There is no chance of an opening in the PNW while I am here. Maybe if I drive to the east side of the state.

Thanks...Soledad basically landed in my lap. Was was headed south with my family on US-101, with Greenfield set as my first Supercharger. Somewhere around Gilroy I was double-checking the nav and saw a Supercharger pin just north of Greenfield where there shouldn't have been one. I wasn't familiar with any Soledad activity (because there hadn't really been any) so just redirected over there instead. There were a couple of other cars charging when I got there. A bit of confusion ensued because this wasn't the formerly permitted site, but a totally new location not mentioned on TMC or supercharge.info.

My son has a low tolerance for detours for Supercharger hunting, so I couldn't get both of the newer SLO locations on the same leg. I picked it up today though. We were all pretty disappointed that none of the restaurants in the public market had opened yet (which I guess we would have known if I'd done research properly). Speaking of which...

178. Pismo Beach, CA
179. San Luis Obispo (Higuera St.), CA

Spreadsheet updated.

I guess I was more-or-less following @Bighorn today, except delayed by some hours. Well I didn't detour all the way out to Kettleman 2. Maybe if I'd brought the flying saucer... 😎

Bruce.

Now I am even more confused, you do know Thanksgiving is TOMORROW right? Why are you heading back already?

Probably TMI for this group, no family politics needed, it just caught my eye.

We're doing Thanksgiving in the Bay Area with friends, so don't really need to travel anywhere. But our son has the entire week of Thanksgiving off (geez we didn't do that when I was a kid, I'm jealous). So we figured we'd do a mini-vacation, and get back before the Thanksgiving travel rush hits.

Right now I'm sitting at home finishing up some work and maybe baking some cookies later today. If I do any traveling this weekend it'll be to pick up Marina or any other local Superchargers that happen to come on-line.

Bruce.

I have much to be thankful for, including ALL of you and especially those I have met personally. SoS 2021 did not disappoint - my first time attending after having the car for 8 years.

Special shoutout to our two leaders @PLUS EV @Bighorn, fellow admins @JSergeant @theflyer @Darren S, tableau master @theflyer that builds all the visualizations and tableau helper @Big Earl who gets the maps updated when needed, and my somewhat-local "firsts" buddies @Tdreamer @JSergeant @Thinkje where we often share firsts - sometimes sharing them together, and sometimes missing by a few hours.

Safe travels this holiday weekend, and may some new chargers open along your route!