Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could have afforded a longer range car I'd already have one. My inclination is to replace the battery in my present car, when the degraded range becomes too much of a problem, since that's way cheaper than a new (or newer used) car. And I get to keep FUSC! I make do with my 167 RM and very slow Supercharging; helps to be retired and in no particular hurry most of the time. :cool:
Curious what the process is for replacing your battery. Are you doing that through Tesla or through a 3rd party?

I remember back in the day a lot of talk about battery replacement and how the cars are built to last forever, but now we're 10 years in and Tesla employees are just telling people to buy a new car :)

Curious what the process is for replacing your battery. Are you doing that through Tesla or through a 3rd party?

I remember back in the day a lot of talk about battery replacement and how the cars are built to last forever, but now we're 10 years in and Tesla employees are just telling people to buy a new car :)
I'm pretty out of date but about three or four years ago I asked someone in the service center to look up a "new" battery. He came up with $15,000 for a software-limited 75 kWh. Nowadays, who knows? Since Tesla does replace batteries that fail, it seems likely that there is some sort of replacement option available. I've passed 125,000 miles so I believe that I am now out of warranty (the S-60s didn't have unlimited mileage, IIRC).

The closer together Supercharger Stations get, the easier it is for me to get around with my 20% degraded battery, so I'm in no hurry to replace it. I also want to get as much use out of it as I can as a way of reducing resource waste, if that makes any sense.

• Informative
Reactions: dgpcolorado
So, given the clarification provided earlier about what names to use for superchargers, I'm modifying my list to match Supercharge.info for Salt Lake City. However, they seriously differ from Tesla in every case, which is kind of funny.

#345, 12/20/21, Draper, UT
#346, 12/20/21, Salt Lake City, UT - Marketplace at 18th, UT
#347, 12/20/21, Salt Lake City, UT - S 300 W
#348, 12/20/21, Tooele, UT
#349, 12/20/21, West Wendover, NV
#350, 12/20/21, Wells, NV

The one that I already visited used to simply be named "Salt Lake City" by Tesla, but now Tesla has renamed it "South Salt Lake City ".

I don't know if any of you have a favorite supercharger, but I do. It's Twin Falls, Idaho, which I've now charged at 4 times. The view is simply spectacular. Anyone else have a favorite? Just curious. 😀
8AF561FC-C2E0-45F2-BB2B-45F5192FA984.jpeg

4F793CB7-C95A-4A0A-860E-60A9B1B80F3D.jpeg

I don't know if any of you have a favorite supercharger, but I do. It's Twin Falls, Idaho, which I've now charged at 4 times. The view is simply spectacular. Anyone else have a favorite? Just curious. 😀
Twin Falls was beautiful indeed! Only been once, but we stopped there for quite a bit longer than we needed to because of the view. Wouldn't mind going back sometime.

Reactions: Polly Wog
100,000 miles on the odometer in under 3 years!

View attachment 746391
Good show, I took under 4 years, on my 2018 that means I am now completely out of warranty. If yours is 125,000 miles long I would start making a list of anything that needs fixing before you run it out.

Does your insurance know you are putting this kind of miles on the car?

Reactions: benswing
Started a long trip last night. Charged at Petersburg VA & Henderson NC last night, charging at Raleigh NC now. I can only take credit for the NC chargers because my son drove the first leg. Heading to Atlanta tonight, then south FL, so even with additional drivers I should pick up a bunch of new locations in the next week or two. Dunno if I’ll get to a century on this trip but I’ll be a lot closer!

I haven’t updated the spreadsheet yet but I will do so when I have a chance.
After Raleigh, we stopped at six more (and three universities!). I can’t claim credit for the ones in [brackets] because my kids drove most or all of those legs, but I wanted to list them for completeness and observations. And I’m still planning to update the spreadsheet later, when I can do so from a computer rather than my phone.
  • Durham NC - odd layout, Freddy’s is currently drive-thru only due to COVID, construction in the shopping complex made nav harder
  • Mebane NC - ugh traffic getting on/off 85 was miserable
  • [Charlotte NC] - the one without a qualifier on its name (on Mallard Creek Church Rd) - we ordered dinner from BACHI and were suitably impressed - not a chain and not open on Sundays
  • Greenville SC - several vans/trucks circling around the supercharger area
  • [Fair Play SC] - weird entrance, poor interchange visibility at night
  • Buford GA - not a fan of the pull-thru layout

I don't know if any of you have a favorite supercharger, but I do. It's Twin Falls, Idaho, which I've now charged at 4 times. The view is simply spectacular. Anyone else have a favorite? Just curious. 😀View attachment 746502
View attachment 746503
Hard to beat Twin Falls for sheer beauty especially since most superchargers are in malls, shopping centers, hotels, convenience stores even if they are in nice areas. I will give honorable mentions to Mt. Shasta, Leavenworth WA, Estes Park CO, San Francisco-Letterman Drive, Incline Village NV, Aspen.

Reactions: Polly Wog
I don't know if any of you have a favorite supercharger, but I do. It's Twin Falls, Idaho, which I've now charged at 4 times. The view is simply spectacular. Anyone else have a favorite? Just curious. 😀View attachment 746502
View attachment 746503
I've charged at Twin Falls nine times and have similar pictures of the views. I also have some pictures of a BASE jumper parachuting off the bridge. (Windless mornings are the best time to see BASE jumpers.) I no longer stop there because my preferred overnight stop is at an RV park near I-84 and I don't need to make the side trip to Twin Falls now that Burley ID has opened.

Other pretty Supercharger stations that I have visited include:

Estes Park, CO.
Supercharging at Estes Park2033edsf 6-4-18.jpg

It is in a shopping center parking lot, however
the backdrop of the Flatirons in Boulder CO is pretty:
Supercharging at Boulder2032sf 6-4-18.jpg

Although the city of Aspen CO isn't the least bit scenic, by my standards, the trees behind the Superchargers at that hotel are nice:
Supercharging at Aspen2122sf 9-14-18.jpg

I also found Crescent City CA interesting, although I don't have a picture of the location. Those of us of a certain age will remember the Great '64 Alaska earthquake and tsunami. There is now a park between the Supercharger location and the waterfront for the same reason that Hilo, Hawai'i, has a four block wide park along the waterfront: They chose not to rebuild in the tsunami zone. A Google Earth view of the Crescent City superchargers (just north of the pin).
Crescent City CA satellite view.jpg

All that said, however, I think that the most scenic Supercharger Station I have visited is the new Mountain Village CO Supercharger Station, at 9500+ feet (2900 meters). Not only does the location have a nice mountain vista, the drive over Dallas Divide from Montrose Supercharger Station is also quite scenic, so I hope that everyone does it during the day and has clear weather.

This is the view from the top of the parking garage, one floor up from the Superchargers.
Mountain Village Panorama2523-26sf 11-11-21.JPG

When you are done charging I suggest parking your car and taking the free gondola across to Mountain Village and then take the gondola to Telluride. This is the view from the gondola dropping down from San Sophia Station into Telluride:
Telluride From Gondola20210708_152346.jpg

I can assure you that the picture doesn't do the ride justice!

Looking back up the gondola from Telluride:
Gondola from Telluride20210708_150345.jpg

While in Telluride you might want to take a walk along the San Miguel River, which runs through town.

Merry Winter Solstice everyone!

Last edited:
I agree about Estes Park. Haven't noticed the others yet, perhaps I charged there after dark.

While not ENTIRELY related, I found the Clarksburg, WV airport to be the most beautiful location I ever took my plane to:

No safe place for an off airport landing so don't pull a Randy and run out of fuel on final, but the shear cliff off the runway where they built the landing lights on a giant tower before the runway begins I found amazing and breathtaking.

Any objections if I remove the superchargers from the spreadsheet that have been in "permit" status for over a year? If they move to construction or open in the future, I'll add them back in, including the original permit date.

After a year and no construction they seem unlikely to happen and are just clutter.

Vote up or down to state your preference, if you have one.

Last edited:
Probably my last new one until next May, unless Troutdale opens within the next week. It has been quite the adventure, but I made it back to SKYGZR's home of Gresham, Oregon. Between the miles that I put on my S and the loaner I had for a week, my trip to Florida was 9850 miles. Oh, and about 130 new superchargers. 😀

#351, 12/21/21, Hood River, OR

100,000 miles on the odometer in under 3 years!
AWESOME stuff, @benswing, and that's a great lifetime average for that distance. I remember when you nabbed your 1st superchargers back in early 2019 and even when we hit a few destination locations together after the Eclipse viewing (like Pedro's in mid-Aug 2017). Congrats on all your adventures and chargers along the way. Looking at my own stats, I hit 100k in just under 2 yrs and 2 months somewhere between Cookeville, TN and Athens, AL.

1640188315335.png

1640188520967.png

@Crew Dragon reported charging at the Ohio toll road (I-80 WB) Blue Heron Service Plaza last night.
So after breakfast this morning off we went to hit both new sites, both EB and WB.
I actually expected these two nearby sites to open when we were on a trip. Seemed criminal not to visit them since they were only 20 miles away.

Wednesday, 12/22/2021
#323 Genoa, OH - Ohio Toll Road I-80 EB Wyandot Service Plaza
#324 Genoa, OH - Ohio Toll Road I-80 WB Blue Heron Service Plaza

Picture from EB (Wyandot Service Plaza)
IMG_20211222_095206.jpg