Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even check that. Good to know. Honestly, I find it a reasonable fee considering the alternative. The alternative is to wait for them to send you a letter which will also have some sort of administrative fee. It also takes up my time going on their website and paying it. Some toll roads (in Texas for example) will only do this once, then you have to get a transponder. And I just don't have the time to research and set up accounts everywhere. So I think the fees are totally reasonable to me. I also have the UNI pass transponder that works across most east coast states and a few others. That's one transponder and one account (actually the only one I have). While in those states I turn the Uproad app off.

My NC QuickPass transponder works from Florida up through Illinois.

This map, plus now Georgia.

The problem with this is they are turning the Kettleman city one on and off based on demand. The Corpus rd one does appear to be off until they finish the rest of construction.

Edit: reading through the Corpus rd. thread, these too appear to be going in and out of service.
Thanks Greg and tes-s. I hadn't realized they were switching them on and off. It still would be helpful to have this indicated somehow on Supercharge.info, like they do with the limited hours locations. I'll put a suggestion/request on the two threads.

Thanks Greg and tes-s. I hadn't realized they were switching them on and off. It still would be helpful to have this indicated somehow on Supercharge.info, like they do with the limited hours locations. I'll put a suggestion/request on the two threads.

I liked your use of the word "intermittent". Thread titles updated (we have more flexibility there than supercharge.info or our spreadsheet, I suspect).

Bruce.

PS. So if Kettleman (Bernard Dr.) and Bakersfield (Copus Rd.) are marked as closed but someone manages to get a charge there during one of the times that it's turned on, does it still count in the game?

I don't expect Kettleman City 2 to reopen until the next travel rush, which will probably be Memorial Day Weekend. At that point, Tesla might decide to just keep it open.

I think it and the other one that's temporarily closed should be marked as temporarily closed on supercharge.info. If someone manages to charge at one of these sites in the interim, then it counts as a visit.

Day 2: Made it all the way to Pigeon Forge TN. Holy smokes - this place is not a quiet backwater! It's like Wildwood NJ but without the beach. Also nice to note that the trip down I81 through VA could not have been nicer; the charging stations are spaced out such that we pretty much traveled at the bottom of the battery and only needed to stop and charge for about 10-15 minutes per station. Stayin' put for a couple of days after another 12 hour 600 mile day.
Hagerstown MD, Winchester VA, Woodstock VA, Harrisonburg VA, Staunton VA, Salem VA, Wytheville VA, Bristol VA, Bristol TN, Knoxville(Brookview) TN, Pigeon Forge TN - spreadsheet updated.
Congratulations, @Half Dollar Bill, and welcome to the "300" club! If you are still in Pigeon Forge, please be careful! We were there in November, and people on the roads drove like selfish idiots!

Reactions: YYZ-IAD and NKYTA
I liked your use of the word "intermittent". Thread titles updated (we have more flexibility there than supercharge.info or our spreadsheet, I suspect).

Bruce.

PS. So if Kettleman (Bernard Dr.) and Bakersfield (Copus Rd.) are marked as closed but someone manages to get a charge there during one of the times that it's turned on, does it still count in the game?
I queried in the Kettleman City - Bernard Dr thingy how it was determined that this spot as well as Copus Road (not) hard by Bakersfield is an intermittent closure? This particular locution is not used by Tesla; instead it is either "reduced service" or "temporary closure." I infer that there have been those of you cruising around who have had success at these two locations in recent days, because every time I see those locations on my navigation screen, Tesla lists them as temporarily closed.

To answer Bruce's question: Many of you experienced goofy data when arriving at brand new installations, especially in the past 18 months when the Version 3 SC were rolling out. From anecdotes I recall some folks saying that while the in car navigation showed a temporary closure, they were able to coax electrons out of one bank of Superchargers while the second or third bank was shut off. I know that there were a number of V3 spots that opened up (the ones in eastern Montana come to mind) and then were shut off a couple days later only to reopen some time after that. With the occasionally sketchy or vague Tesla data base with regard to these things, my vote is to count a visit as long as you get some sort of charge, even if the charge rate is severely crippled.

Reactions: bmah and SilverMonk
Congratulations, @Half Dollar Bill, and welcome to the "300" club! If you are still in Pigeon Forge, please be careful! We were there in November, and people on the roads drove like selfish idiots!
Thanks. Plenty of revving engines due to both a Corvette show and diesel pickup trucks. Not much opportunity for idiots due to near bumper to bumper traffic on the main thoroughfares. I can easily imagine these towns being quiet backwaters at one time. Now they’ve gone completely tourist. Kind of a shame.

Day 12(?) of our Model 3 NJ to Seattle trip. Seven new Superchargers:

1251. Highland, CA
1252. Lake Arrowhead, CA
1253. Rancho Cucamonga - Foothill Blvd, CA
1254. Eastvale - Limonite Ave, CA
1255. Culver City - 11924 Washington Blvd, CA
1256. Santa Monica - 1402 Santa Monica Blvd, CA
1257. Inyokern - Locust Ave, CA

The drive to and from Lake Arrowhead was quite spectacular, as was the drive back from Inkoyern via Lake Isabella. The bit in the middle was horrible LA traffic.

Day 12.JPG
Day 12b.JPG

i was the first one to plug into the Mojave, CA when they finished building it this last weekend, I pulled up as the service guy was turning it on for the first time so that was cool.
Wait, what? I just checked Supercharge.info and they don't show any new superchargers opening since I put in the new 12 stall, 3 format station that was upgraded at the grill. The other two still show Permits Only. What did you see? Why do you think it was JUST opened last weekend?

Wait, what? I just checked Supercharge.info and they don't show any new superchargers opening since I put in the new 12 stall, 3 format station that was upgraded at the grill. The other two still show Permits Only. What did you see? Why do you think it was JUST opened last weekend?
I’m confused what’s happening here. Supercharge.info only shows 6 150 kW stalls open in Mojave even though there are clearly some V3 stalls open. At least one of the new Mojave sites was never changed from permit to construction, and then not marked as open. @tes-s

Can anyone confirm exactly what’s going on at Mojave so supercharge.info can be updated?

Reactions: israndy
I updated the spreadsheet and supercharge.info to reflect 12 stalls up to 150kW at Mojave, which is what Tesla findus shows. Perhaps the added stalls are V3? If so, we can also change the site in supercharge.info and the spreadsheet to be V3.

I just checked PlugShare and it appears that the current setup is 6x150 2x72 and 4x250. Quite the mix.

Reactions: israndy