Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! Another small road trip!

546: Las Vegas - McCarran Marketplace (Now called South Eastern Ave, presumably due to renaming airport)
547: Las Vegas - W Flamingo Rd
548: Mesquite NV

Spreadsheet updated.

Tried the new supercharger location at the service center on E Sahara as well, but not yet working :-(

549: St George - Convention Center UT
[ Cedar City UT - temporarily closed, sigh ]
550: Beaver - 525W UT
551: Draper UT
552: Salt Lake City - Marketplace @ 18th
553: Salt Lake City - S 300 W

Spreadsheet updated.

Is it like Planet Fitness? Just sign up, pay $20/mo and you can use any facility and they have more of them than there are Superchargers. That's how I got across country last summer. But I was sleeping in my car
I joined our local YMCA because I intended to use it every day. Just found out that it gives access to all US Ys. I contemplated the Planet Fitness scheme, but never followed through.

Reactions: Big Earl
Finally UNtied @Darren S at 731 with 3 PA chargers. Looking forward to a summer trip from NJ to the Grand Canyon, Zion, Yellowstone, and the Grand Tetons.

Elverson, PA
Reading, PA
Hamburg, PA
Congrats, @benswing, and you should easily be back in the Top 10 after that trip. I've been through some of those areas but would like to get back to a few others. On the handful of trips through MT/WY, I've never been able to drive the Beartooth Highway but one of these years maybe I'll time it right. Enjoy the trip.

It's been a while! I've added 2 stations via open Superchargers in Norway in an Audi e-tron and Kia Soul EV!
- Aurland, NO
- Nebbenes, NO
I made a video about how it works also:
IMG_4731.jpeg

IMG_4705.jpeg

IMG_5957.jpg

Congrats, @benswing, and you should easily be back in the Top 10 after that trip. I've been through some of those areas but would like to get back to a few others. On the handful of trips through MT/WY, I've never been able to drive the Beartooth Highway but one of these years maybe I'll time it right. Enjoy the trip.
If you do drive the Beartooth, I recommend later in summer and/or after a light snow winter. I drove it in July once and it was amazing. Still some snow patches on the mountains in places, but unobstructed views from the road. Then I drove it right after it opened in June one year and I was driving through a snow tunnel and could barely see anything. It was also 50s/60s and sunny in July while the June trip was around 40F and dreary.

I got a bunch of new chargers in the last couple days of our trip.

4/23/22
Ogallala NE
Sidney NE
Cheyenne WY Multi-hour closure of I-80 between Cheyenne & Laramie due to winter weather. STRONG winds = high consumption
Laramie WY
Rawlins WY

4/24/22
Rock Springs WY
Evanston WY
Salt Lake City UT - S 300 W
Salt Lake City UT - W 1830 S
Salt Lake City UT - S State St
Draper UT
Nephi UT
Richfield UT

4/25/22
Beaver UT
St George UT - Bluff St
St George UT - Convention Center Dr
Mesquite NV
Las Vegas NV - Linq High Roller
Las Vegas NV - 6509 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas NV - S Eastern Ave
Henderson NV
White Hills AZ
Kingman AZ - Beale St
Kingman AZ - Andy Devine Ave #200!!

I got a bunch of new chargers in the last couple days of our trip.

4/23/22
Ogallala NE
Sidney NE
Cheyenne WY Multi-hour closure of I-80 between Cheyenne & Laramie due to winter weather. STRONG winds = high consumption
Laramie WY
Rawlins WY

4/24/22
Rock Springs WY
Evanston WY
Salt Lake City UT - S 300 W
Salt Lake City UT - W 1830 S
Salt Lake City UT - S State St
Draper UT
Nephi UT
Richfield UT

4/25/22
Beaver UT
St George UT - Bluff St
St George UT - Convention Center Dr
Mesquite NV
Las Vegas NV - Linq High Roller
Las Vegas NV - 6509 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas NV - S Eastern Ave
Henderson NV
White Hills AZ
Kingman AZ - Beale St
Kingman AZ - Andy Devine Ave #200!!
Congrats on 200!!

Unplanned trip to NJ for a funeral, unfortunately. Along the way I charged at six new-to-me locations (all in the spreadsheet now):

4/23: #117 Laurel, MD - Fort Meade Road
4/25: #118 New Castle, DE - North Dupont Highway
4/25: #119 Robbinsville, NJ
4/25: #120 Parsippany, NJ
4/26: #121 Trenton, NJ - Richard Stockton
4/26: #122 Abingdon, MD - Woodsdale Road

I'm curious how you arranged the car rentals. Were there any mileage limitations? I'd love to do another Euro trip but wasn't a fan of the limited miles.
Rented the Audi via Sixt - was about $900 for 8 days with unlimited kilometers and the Kia was a company car that I borrowed. This was a business trip since I now work in the charging industry.