Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
InsideEVs reporting "Tesla Almost Doubled The Rate Of Supercharger Deployment In Q1 2022". They are talking globally compared to Q1 2021.

We, as a group, are pretty on top of supercharger openings, and this didn't feel like what we are seeing in the US/Canada so I took a look. The number opened in Q1 2022 in US/Canada (71) matches the average over the past 10 quarters (70.7). I didn't look at stall count, but 99% sure that is increasing, and these are V3 so power is greatly increased. Summary: locations steadily increasing, but network capacity increase is huge! And the newer cars have more range and faster charging which helps too.

Good news for the game is our leaders are keeping up - @PLUS EV and @Bighorn still at an amazing over 90% visited! @JSergeant and @Big Earl not far behind, and @Tdreamer rounding out the top 5 with over 200 this year.

It is a high bar though - 280 per year to keep up with openings.... Wow!

Final OT editorial comment: things are changing quickly. I was at the NY International Auto Show - lots of electric cars. THREE test tracks inside Javits, with EVs doing launches and screeching around the corners. @vanjwilson - converts are a coming!

1650582359283.png

Just one new one today before we headed back to Seattle. I decided to leave Burnaby until we come back here at the end of June.

1290. South Surrey, BC

The reason the stats show four Superchargers is because at the Burlington Supercharger another Tesla came along and plugged into the paired charger (Burlington is one of those where they are set up 1A-4A, 1B-4B, so it is hard to see whether you are pairing with somebody). Initially, I wasn't going to bother moving, since my S quickly drops below 90kW anyway, but when I saw it drop to 60kW, I decided the move was worth it. It went back up to 80kW on the unpaired charger.

We also stopped by Tulip Town on the way.

Day 5.JPG
Day 5b.JPG

Thanks, yes I like my X as I like to have a little higher car as I find you have a better view what is going on in front of you.
Today and the next few days I will not vist many Superchargers maybe only one Strassbourg. Next week I will drive another way home and gets some more new one's for me.
I came over the 61 and had to make a small detour for Wörrstadt as it was still green on the map on Wednesday evening. :D
In the summer I will drive the 3 and take some other SUc's

To all the denizens of the Pacific Northwest:

I will likely take a little jaunt the day after the lunar eclipse next month. I am tentatively thinking about driving from 80 to Wells, into Idaho, up 15, across to W. Jellystone, north to 90, then meander into and through Washington state before heading back home down 5. I was wondering if it is sensible to catch a ferry from the mainland to the Olympic Peninsula so that I can bag Sequim, Forks, and Aberdeen before returning to Interstate 5.

If so, where should I embark, and where should I arrive?

I checked the ferry webpage, and the trip from Edmonds across the sound to the destination seems pretty decent. However, it is unclear what the fare is. Am I charged both a passenger fee and a vehicle fee, or am I charged only the vehicle fee? Also, it is unclear how I go about paying--can I just show up and give some greenbacks to a fare collector, or do I have to go through some hoo-hah in advance when I have no idea when I'll arrive for which departure time?

Thanks to one and all!

To all the denizens of the Pacific Northwest:

I will likely take a little jaunt the day after the lunar eclipse next month. I am tentatively thinking about driving from 80 to Wells, into Idaho, up 15, across to W. Jellystone, north to 90, then meander into and through Washington state before heading back home down 5. I was wondering if it is sensible to catch a ferry from the mainland to the Olympic Peninsula so that I can bag Sequim, Forks, and Aberdeen before returning to Interstate 5.

If so, where should I embark, and where should I arrive?

I checked the ferry webpage, and the trip from Edmonds across the sound to the destination seems pretty decent. However, it is unclear what the fare is. Am I charged both a passenger fee and a vehicle fee, or am I charged only the vehicle fee? Also, it is unclear how I go about paying--can I just show up and give some greenbacks to a fare collector, or do I have to go through some hoo-hah in advance when I have no idea when I'll arrive for which departure time?

Thanks to one and all!
The Edmonds-Kingston ferry is your best bet if you want a pleasant experience. Other options are taking the Narrows Bridge in Tacoma (it's been a while but I believe there is no toll in the westbound direction) or just driving around through Olympia and up 101. If you're driving during the day, Tacoma will most certainly have a lot of traffic both along I-5 and Highway 16 (around the bridge). You'd probably hit even more traffic south of Tacoma if driving through Olympia, although I will say this route would maximize supercharger hunting opportunities :)

I believe the vehicle prices on the ferries include the driver, then each additional passenger is an additional charge. I'm not even sure if reservations are a thing on WA ferries (the BC ferries and the two ferries that go from WA to BC do have reservations though), but I always just show up and pay in cash. Summer weekends can get busy and you may have to wait an hour or two, so you may want to drive around if you're trying to cross during prime time (best guess is westbound late afternoon/evening on Fridays and eastbound early afternoon on Sundays are the worst times). Monday-Thursday should be no problem barring holidays.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn and israndy