Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
South Carolina

Florence - N Williston Rd
I deserve some type of bad beat award for this one. I was there the day before it opened and they day after it opened, but didn't get the first! There were still two Tesla employees working on the supercharger when I charged there. Looked like they were having problems with one of the cabinets.

Melville - Walt Whitman Rd.

2022-05-19 10.14.31.jpg

May 17th

Florida

Tampa - N Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa - E Hillsborough Ave
Plant City
Ocala - W Silver Springs Rd
Jasper

South Carolina

Florence - N Williston Rd

May 18th

Virginia

Colonial Heights
Richmond - S Providence Rd
Ashland
Woodbridge - Potomac Town Place
Manassas
Bealeton
Winchester
Leesburg - California Dr

Maryland

Urbana
Frederick - Buckeystown Pike

West Virginia

Fairmont

A little over 1400 miles driven in 29 hours on the road. Took a 20 minute nap at some point. Definitely ready to go to bed!
Just noticed that I forgot to include Apopka, FL. I did charge there on May 17th, after Plant City and before Ocala. Could an admin adjust the spreadsheet?

Reactions: juliusa
I’m traveling on an expired passport. The Canadian border agent let it go. Not sure why, but thankful nonetheless. The US agent could choose to refuse entry or at least make me suffer a bit. Two weeks ago, neither side noticed.
Guessing because of covid and staffing there's a passport app backlog. There's a special exemption until the end of June about getting back into the US on an expired passport. But I don't know why the Canadians let you in other than to pad your numbers. :)

Seventeen for today! Once again, I wasn't expecting the opportunity. I thought I'd be able to get about 8 of these in a day, given other obligations. Regardless, I took advantage of my opportunity! 😀 Today pretty much cemented my chance to reach 500 before I return home to Maui. 😀

#464, 05/19/22, Mission Viejo, CA - Crown Valley Parkway
#465, 05/19/22, Mission Viejo, CA
#466, 05/19/22, San Clemente, CA
#467, 05/19/22, San Clemente, CA - Avenida Vista Hermosa
#468, 05/19/22, Carlsbad, CA - Paseo Del Norte
#469, 05/19/22, Carlsbad, CA
#470, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Carmel Mountain Road
#471, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Valet - University Center Lane
#472, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Truxtun Road
#473, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - A Street
#474, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Friars Road
#475, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Balboa Ave
#476, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Mira Mesa Boulevard
#477, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Scripps Poway Parkway
#478, 05/19/22, San Diego, CA - Camino Del Sur
#479, 05/19/22, San Marcos, CA
#480, 05/19/22, Long Beach, CA

Just one today. It turned out to be a longer day than expected due to a road closure on CO 50 at Cimarron. We were stuck for about an hour until the road reopened at 5:30 pm and then stuck behind slow vehicles for quite a while until I finally managed to pass them all.

Anyone planning to go from Montrose to Poncha Springs or vice versa on CO 50 should be aware that this is a daily occurrence until November - the road is closed on weekdays for 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the afternoon as well as overnight.

I have had to change our plans for tomorrow due to the impending snowstorm which will be hitting Denver and the nearby mountains. I am hoping to get to Edwards, CO without a problem and then head West from there. I'll leave Silverthorne (Ruby Ranch) and Denver (1st Ave) for another trip.

1301. Mountain Village - Mountain Village Blvd, CO

Day 8.JPG
Day 8b.JPG
Day 8c.JPG

5/18/22Las Vegas, NV - W Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV - South Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas, NV - East Sahara Avenue
Mesquite, NV
Price, UT
5/19/22Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Edwards, CO
Silverthorne, CO

Silverthorne, CO - Ruby Ranch Rd
Idaho Springs, CO
Lakewood, CO
Brighton,CO
Thornton, CO
Superior, CO - South Marshall Road
5/20/22Boulder, CO
Centennial, CO
Lone Tree, CO - Park Meadows Center Drive
Denver, CO - 1st Avenue (Pontiac St)
Denver, CO

Thank you to who ever might enter these! I typically don't touch the spreadsheet, so much appreciated.