Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
22 May 2022:

362. Lamar, CO (possible first)

20220522_202302~2.jpg

20220522_202232~2.jpg

Have camping reservations at Lathrop State Park, near Walsenburg, a favorite of mine.

5/22:

1133. St. Peter, MN

Spending the night just west of Minneapolis and heading to Grand Rapids tomorrow.

We started today with helicopter tours of the Black Hills with @PLUS EV , @Bighorn and his wife. It was my first time in a helicopter and I’ll definitely do it again somewhere else.

View attachment 807685View attachment 807686View attachment 807687
Great pics! I haven't gone through mine yet, but I'm sure your pics are better than mine. Definitely a fun experience.

Another day, another Supercharger:

1304. Hines, OR

It was a longish day, and we did stop at Three Island Crossing State Park in Glenns Ferry, ID to check out the Oregon Trail History and Education Center.

Really enjoyed the drives from Ontario, OR to Hines, OR, and then Hines to Bend (almost no traffic on the latter leg, a couple of long single lane road work waits and resultant traffic backup on the former leg).

Day 11.JPG
Day 11b.JPG
Day 11c.JPG

We started today with helicopter tours of the Black Hills with @PLUS EV , @Bighorn and his wife. It was my first time in a helicopter and I’ll definitely do it again somewhere else.

If you are looking for another dramatic helicopter tour, my son and I really enjoyed the helicopter tour over the Royal Gorge of the Arkansas River, near Cañon City, CO. We took it during our final ICE road trip last year. (I got the delivery date for my Model Y while we were on that trip.)

Here's the timecode in the video I made of that trip for the family. (Saved them from having to look at all the raw footage and photos with me.)

I can tell you from experience they will not let you in without a completed ArriveCAN (it wasn't me but my parents who were traveling with us in the same car). They turned us around and made us go back through the US entry to complete the ArriveCAN.
I had the opposite experience. Going into Canada on April 29th near Thunder Bay, ON was like the beforetimes. I had my ArriveCAN all ready to go, and I had our vaccine cards in hand. All the border agent asked for is our passports and asked the standard questions. Never asked for my vaccine cards, didn't mention ArriveCAN, didn't even ask if we were vaccinated. Maybe he was able to look up my ArriveCAN data from my ID, but it all felt odd to me. I don't recall him spending much time poking at a computer.

Since ArriveCAN needs crossing station and time, I’ve been waiting until the last supercharger before I arrive to complete the app. One time, I didn’t hit the final submit screen apparently, and they made me go into the office and generate a proper QR code before allowing passage. The next time I crossed, I went to hand them my QR code and they said they just wanted my passport. Pretty sure scanning the passport will bring up your ArriveCAN data, given those behaviors.

Scanning passports does bring up the ArriveCan record on the border agents computer. The agent referenced it directly saying they could see mine and my wifes completed form but not my parents who had neglected to finish the input despite telling me otherwise. They have never asked to see the QR confirmation but they know.

Reactions: Bighorn
I had the opposite experience. Going into Canada on April 29th near Thunder Bay, ON was like the beforetimes. I had my ArriveCAN all ready to go, and I had our vaccine cards in hand. All the border agent asked for is our passports and asked the standard questions. Never asked for my vaccine cards, didn't mention ArriveCAN, didn't even ask if we were vaccinated. Maybe he was able to look up my ArriveCAN data from my ID, but it all felt odd to me. I don't recall him spending much time poking at a computer.
This is similar to my recent experiences but I do think they scanned my passport and suspect that that brought the information submitted through ArriveCan up for them. I wouldn't expect them to examine the vaccine documents very closely. In fact, with ArriveCan it's very possible, if not likely, that either a human or computer has already examined them or at least looked for "red flags."

5/21/2022: Bethel ME, Farmington ME, Skowhegan ME, Augusta ME (spreadsheet updated) on my way from Woodstock NH to home in MA.

Bethel confused me - stalls, but no cabinets? Looked behind the trees - farmland. Drove around behind the building when I was done - oh, there they are. They must have trenched across the parking lot (could see that) and up the side. Not enough sidelot clearance for the pads?

I was asked (about Bethel) "was it far out of your way?" and I replied "no, it's on a straight shot to Skowhegan" 😁
Move over people... we got another lunatic in the asylum.

Well there's your problem, you're assuming there is some logic that includes the factors you're citing. As far as I can tell, there is no consideration built into the algorithm that takes SC kW or utilization into account. Heck, they never even changed the charge time estimate programming for our older cars when they reduced the charging speed so how can anything else be accurate. My wife and I did a test recently, we travel to her mother's in Roseville frequently and were down there twice in the space of a few weeks, She drove the return trip one time using the Tesla recommended stops and I drove the other time using my own experience and I beat her total trip time by nearly an hour.
Too much A... and not enough I.

I can usually chop a chunk of time off our trips by stopping at an intermediate charger with a lower battery reading than by charging as full as the car recommends. And I usually get a bunch of strange looks from other folks as I splash and dash. :)

The pop-up sprinklers water the superchargers at Lincoln NH. It's a little unnerving stepping in puddles to plug in. I figure they're hoping to grow their V2s into V3s or something.
Or maybe some overzealous Tesla owner reset the sprinklers to hit the V2's, hoping they'd short out and have to replace them with V3's!

Some recent visits and cleared Utah! Was hoping to also bag Nevada on this trip but will have to wait.

5/21/22Conifer, CO - Conifer Road
Monument, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Limon, CO
5/22/21Loveland, CO
Cheyenne, WY
Laramie, WY
Rawlins, WY
Rock Springs, WY
Evanston, WY
South Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City, UT - S 300 W