Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur about the Angola location but that's the good/bad part of the game and even if it isn't a favorable spot it still gets visited but sometimes you end up discovering a nice alternative next time like your Fort Wayne visit. Great overview of those locations.

@waterskier2007, would you be able to log into supercharging.life and enter your visits? If you encounter any issues then refer to the main thread for the new check-ins here.
Wow. I didn't know that was a thing. Will do. Thanks!

I concur about the Angola location but that's the good/bad part of the game and even if it isn't a favorable spot it still gets visited but sometimes you end up discovering a nice alternative next time like your Fort Wayne visit. Great overview of those locations.

@waterskier2007, would you be able to log into supercharging.life and enter your visits? If you encounter any issues then refer to the main thread for the new check-ins here.
@waterskier2007, we just need a Google-linked email address (gmail or workspace). You can private message it to us, and we'll configure your account. After that, entering your entries is dead simple on supercharging.life.

How does this always happen? Surprised by a holiday that I’ve never heard of that limits what’s open. Did anyone know it was British Columbia Day today?
Yea. it's Heritage Day in Alberta too! Fortunately, the Medalta was open - that was our main purpose for stopping here - but most other things are closed.

I have a suspicion that this First Monday in August as a holiday is a Canadianization of the British August Bank Holiday idea, so I am always alert to the possibility that the first Monday in August may be a holiday of some sort in Canada.

Check-ins for 2022-08-01
- Helena, MT (#348)
Gotcha. We talked to a girl from Alberta who couldn’t tell us what the holiday was, just that it was a long weekend. We took advantage of the ancient Chinese secret that Chinese restaurants never close. 😋
We stayed a Sunday night in St Geoge Utah last fall. Almost all restaurants in St George are closed on Sunday night (Morman tradition).
Even mexican restaurants were closed.
But at least one chinese restaurant was open.

Newsflash: it is HOT again! 🥵🥵

Drove through a slow moving cell carrying a bunch of rain that looks like it is going to park itself over Eastern KY tonight. Poor people.

Check-ins for 2022-08-01
- Speedway, IN (#1368)
- Indianapolis - E Southport Rd, IN (#1369)
- Shelbyville, IN (#1370)
- Bloomington, IN (#1371)
- Louisville - Towne Center Drive, KY (#1372)
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#1373)
- Elizabethtown, KY (#1374)
- Beaver Dam, KY (#1375)
- Haubstadt - Ruffian Way, IN (#1376)
- Marion, IL (#1377)

Just for Bighorn and his forays into, around, and out of California:

The flash flooding in and around Lone Pine was catastrophic the past 36 hours or so. The road from Whitney Portal down the mountain to Lone Pine was a swamp of mud and debris. And you can see from the story and the pictures that Death Valley was inundated.

On a more sober note, all y'all from other parts need to pay heed to potential thunderstorms and flash flooding in California from June through October/November in the desert areas. Essentially this would be anything east of the Cascade and Sierra Nevada ranges in the upper 2/3 of the state and the coastal ranges in the southern third. The counties include Modoc, Lassen, Mono, Inyo, San Bernardino, Los Angeles (east of Lancaster and Palmdale), Riverside, and Imperial.

The interstates generally will be able to handle this excessive precipitation because culverts and ditches are adequately installed to divert all that water beneath the roadway. But the non-interstates like 395, 120, 6, 190, 127, 78, 95 and others frequently do not have such infrastructure.

Pay mind to the weather in the greater, not specific area. It may be sunny where you are but 20 miles away a massive cloudburst could dump several inches of water in a relatively short period of time. The gullies and canyons cannot absorb all that water so it accumulates into one or two larger areas and just wreaks havoc with anything in its path.

The Greater Los Angeles Basin used to have these events with frequency in spring. Rains would descend upon the transverse ranges and water would inundate what is now the San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale, much of the San Gabriel Valley and the low-lying areas that are now Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and West LA. That is why the Los Angeles River has a concrete channel today. That is why there are concrete channels (we call them washes) emanating from the foothill areas in and around Sylmar, Tujunga, La Crescenta, La Canada, and Altadena. These channels control the runoff and ultimately form confluences with the LA River. My dim recollection from a book I read indicated that in the late 19th Century, over 10 inches of rain fell in a 48-hour period one March. There was so much water that the LA River changed course from a horseshoe-shaped river that dumped into Santa Monica Bay at what is now Ballona Creek and Marina Del Rey to the San Pedro Channel just west of Long Beach.

Don't ever turn your back on the desert.

The Boynton Beach, FL SC is now live. It's in the Nav and I am charging here now. I checked in on Supercharging Life even though the drop-down shows under construction. Hopefully I don't need to check in again after the status is updated.

@theflyer @MarcoRP
20220802_163255.jpg

Check-ins for 2022-08-02
- Great Falls, MT (#349)

Last night we stayed at the Best Western in Helena MT. Unfortunately the carousel next door is closed on Monday and Tuesday. Perhaps another item for @plusev to add to his lists. We did visit the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center in Great Falls MT. Crossing the border into Canada we had to wait for about 20 minutes for the queue of cars (about 5). The agent took less than a minute to check our passports, ask if we were carrying guns, alcohol, cash. Most eveyone else was taking 3-4 minutes. We had previously filled out the ArriveCAN information but the agent never asked about it. Perhaps the info showed up when he scanned our passports.

Check-ins for 2022-08-02
- Great Falls, MT (#349)

Last night we stayed at the Best Western in Helena MT. Unfortunately the carousel next door is closed on Monday and Tuesday. Perhaps another item for @plusev to add to his lists. We did visit the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center in Great Falls MT. Crossing the border into Canada we had to wait for about 20 minutes for the queue of cars (about 5). The agent took less than a minute to check our passports, ask if we were carrying guns, alcohol, cash. Most eveyone else was taking 3-4 minutes. We had previously filled out the ArriveCAN information but the agent never asked about it. Perhaps the info showed up when he scanned our passports.
They do see your ArriveCAN data when they scan your passport.