Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked like a normal road trip to me! I had fun watching you blast across I-10. Curious if you car camped in Ozona or stayed at the hotel.
I usually car camp. My car is set up for it. Makes it so much easier. I drive as much as I can and when I get tired I just go to the back and sleep.

Does the car stay in Oregon when you are on Maui? Do you have another Tesla in Hawaii?
Nobody ever looks at signatures anymore? :) Yes, I keep this one on the mainland, as it has free supercharging (2014 Model S 85). We have a Model 3 (for my wife) and a 2019 Raven Model S with ludicrous that I drive at home on Maui. When we aren’t on the mainland, my son-in-law and step daughter drive it. Sure beats having to drive a rental when we come to visit here!

I have a WiFi connection tonight!

From Chicopee, MA, then heading toward Maine, my wife asked that we go to St. Johnsbury, VT, to buy Maple Grove candy/maple products by their factory for our daughter. So of course I agreed. It was only "slightly" out of the way. Met the diversion objective, though, and send Tuesday night in N. Conway, NH.
Today was on to Freeport, ME. My wife shopped. While she did that, I stopped by @Half Dollar Bill 's bed-and-breakfast for an impromptu meetup. She picture below.

After Freeport, and more shopping in Kittery, ME, we had lobster rolls before driving in 5pm traffic around Boston. Me no like.

Check-ins for 2022-11-01
- Charlton - Eastbound, MA (#405)
- Hudson, MA (#406)
- Littleton, MA (#407)
- Tyngsborough, MA (#408)
- Concord, NH (#409)
- Meredith, NH (#410)
- St. Johnsbury, VT (#411)
- North Conway, NH (#412)

Check-ins for 2022-11-02
- Lynnfield, MA (#413)
- Woburn, MA (#414)
- Burlington, MA (#415)
- Dedham (SC), MA (#416)

IMG_20221102_115707.jpg

Reverse image picture of @Half Dollar Bill and I in front of his Inn's sign (The James Place Inn, Freeport, ME).

A few statistics from my nearly three month trip:

Miles driven: 13,729
New Superchargers: 321
Total Superchargers: 357
States driven in: 32, including 12 never visited before (plus D.C. and Ontario, Canada)
National Parks visited: 6

Of course, the excuse for the trip was the 4 weeks spent in Orlando visiting Disney World :) . We just got to experience hurricane Ian as a bonus!

It was an exhausting day of driving and charging.
Started out in the Boston area near Dedham and ended up on I-80 in eastern PA.
We fought through morning traffic through Providence, RI; we made it across the Tappen Zee bridge before 3pm; and we tallied 20 new sites.
The icing/bonus on the day was @tes-s reaching out to me resulting in our meeting up in N. Stamford.
Thanks @tes-s for taking the initiative. My wife and I both greatly enjoyed chatting for awhile.

Check-ins for 2022-11-03
- Mansfield, MA (#417)
- Seekonk, MA (#418)
- Warwick, RI (#419)
- East Greenwich, RI (#420)
- Richmond, RI (#421)
- Mystic, CT (#422)
- New London, CT (#423)
- Madison - Southbound, CT (#424)
- Milford - Southbound, CT (#425)
- Milford - Boston Post Rd, CT (#426)
- Fairfield - Southbound, CT (#427)
- Darien - Southbound, CT (#428)
- North Stamford, CT (#429)
- Greenwich - Southbound, CT (#430)
- Tarrytown, NY (#431)
- West Nyack, NY (#432)
- Boonton, NJ (#433)
- Rockaway, NJ (#434)
- Columbia, NJ (#435)
- Bartonsville, PA (#436)

NoStamfordMeetup.jpg

Meeting up with @tes-s at N Stamford chargers

Maine has been bugging me - 3 superchargers I hadn't visited, inconveniently sprinkled around the state to prevent hitting them all in a (normal human) day. Then Waterville opened. So I did a quick overnight: 4 superchargers, just under 1,000 miles, a lobster roll (Dorr's in Ellsworth, thanks @Bighorn ) and some sightseeing. I've cleared New England (for now)

Check-ins for 2022-11-02
- Waterville, ME (#109)
- Baileyville, ME (#110)
- Medway, ME (#111)

Check-ins for 2022-11-03
- Jackman, ME (#112)

Screenshot_20221104_080512-teslafi-Maine-overnight.png

IMG_3297.JPG

Egg Rock from Schoodic Peninsula

IMG_3306.JPG

Schoodic Point

PXL_20221103_152957227.jpg

Wood Pond in Jackman

Maine has been bugging me - 3 superchargers I hadn't visited, inconveniently sprinkled around the state to prevent hitting them all in a (normal human) day. Then Waterville opened. So I did a quick overnight: 4 superchargers, just under 1,000 miles, a lobster roll (Dorr's in Ellsworth, thanks @Bighorn ) and some sightseeing. I've cleared New England (for now)

Check-ins for 2022-11-02
- Waterville, ME (#109)
- Baileyville, ME (#110)
- Medway, ME (#111)

Check-ins for 2022-11-03
- Jackman, ME (#112)
Nice trip, @dhkaufman. I haven't been to Dorr's but my fave Lobstah Roll out of about 5 places in Portland and 2 in Freeport was The Highroller Lobster Co. in Portland.

Did you make it to @Half Dollar Bill and the James Place Inn in Freeport for one of the elusive badges?

1667566167187.png

Nice trip, @dhkaufman. I haven't been to Dorr's but my fave Lobstah Roll out of about 5 places in Portland and 2 in Freeport was The Highroller Lobster Co. in Portland.

Did you make it to @Half Dollar Bill and the James Place Inn in Freeport for one of the elusive badges?

OK, Highroller is going on my list. Thanks for the recommendation!

I've only driven through or past Freeport 4 times this summer, but I've never been to James Place Inn. Newbie question: are there rules for the badge written down, or are they also elusive?

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn
OK, Highroller is going on my list. Thanks for the recommendation!

I've only driven through or past Freeport 4 times this summer, but I've never been to James Place Inn. Newbie question: are there rules for the badge written down, or are they also elusive?
> OK, Highroller is going on my list. Thanks for the recommendation!

It was so good I made a repeat visit to it before leaving town that week (would have been more visits but was trying to sample other places in case it wasn't the best and honorable mention goes to their Oatmeal Cream Pie and Gobs (my fave was the Chocolate Nutella)). :)

> I've only driven through or past Freeport 4 times this summer, but I've never been to James Place Inn. Newbie question: are there rules for the badge written down, or are they also elusive?

You mean you didn't get the instructions about the JPI badge when you got your 1st Century Handshake / Belt Buckle? Just let HDB know the next time you'll be heading through and he'll be able to make sure you earn that badge.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Been awhile since I’ve done this:

Check-ins for 2022-11-04
- El Portal, CA (#230) (First to check-in)
- Oakhurst, CA (#231)
- Selma, CA (#232)
- Visalia, CA (#233)

@Randy Spencer if you were really at El Portal last night you should try to fix or re-enter the check in date to be yesterday. Not that I mind sharing a first with you but I technically didn’t earn that. 😄

Bruce.

We wrapped up our trip this to Maine for a lobster roll and have returned home to Toledo (the one in Ohio).
We did not make it far enough north in Maine to try Eagle’s Nest in Brewer or Dorr in Ellsworth per @Bighorn 's recommendations. And now we have @Darren S 's suggestion of The Highroller Lobster Co. in Portland to consider for next time.
We had lobster rolls in Portsmouth, NH, at a Beach Plum. They were slightly disappointing.

Added 7 new sites today, all in Pennsylvania.
Total new sites for trip: 48
One of today's was even an unexpected First - Claysburg (shared with @Thinkje ).
I was following the advise of a wise veteran competitor from Connecticut, checking the navigation screen to make sure I had plugged in all new sites along my projected path, and Claysburg showed on the screen. Sometimes one gets lucky.

Check-ins for 2022-11-04
- Mill Hall, PA (#437)
- State College, PA (#438)
- Altoona, PA (#439)
- Claysburg, PA (#440) (First to check-in)
- Somerset - Westbound Service Plaza, PA (#441)
- Somerset, PA (#442)
- North Huntingdon, PA (#443)