Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A road trip for my daughter to visit some potential colleges. On Day 1, the wife and daughter flew to Philly to sight-see, and I drove from Charlotte. Stopped to have lunch with my son, then tried to get as far as I could the first night. Ended up making it all the way to Philadelphia after all.

Check-ins for 2023-04-09
- McLeansville, NC (#296)
- Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA (#297)
- Fredericksburg - Jefferson Davis Hwy, VA (#298)
- Hanover, MD (#299)
- Newark, DE (#300)
Congratulations on 300!

I didn't realize this was an eclipse trip! In fact, I didn't even realize there was an eclipse happening. I just familiarized myself with the definition of a "hybrid" eclipse. It sounds like they are pretty rare! I've seen an annular and a total, but never a hybrid. Looks like you will even be positioned for the tiny area of totality which is quite a feat.

My buddy in New Zealand who drove a PX100D travelled to Reunion Island for one a few years back. We both tinkered with the idea of going to Svalbard for one around that same time, but balked when we decided it was too crazy to go there in winter, especially when the weather may be cloudy. Of course the skies ended up being crystal clear and we were both overwhelmed with regret when we saw the pics online. Anyways, we never quite got serious about it, but we were considering taking up eclipses as a hobby and a good (albeit expensive) way to travel to and see random parts of the world. Unfortunately he passed away unexpectedly in September and we never did get to view an eclipse together :-(

I'll have to get back to doing eclipse research and maybe planning some bigger trips in the future. I definitely plan to be in Texas for the total solar eclipse a year from now, and I believe @Big Earl will be there as well.

Yep. This will be my first total solar eclipse. We're renting a sweet AirBnB in Del Rio for four nights, then going to Austin for three nights after that. My dad is agonizing over driving his Model X 75D - range anxiety, OCD, etc. ;)

4-9-23:

373. Ehrenberg, AZ
374. Quartzite, AZ

IMG_20230409_233752644_HDR.jpg

^ Turned 150k miles on my car last night. Not a big deal for those at the top of the Leaderboard, but pretty good for an S-60 that was never intended for road trips!

4-20-23:

375. Glendale, AZ
376. Phoenix, AZ - North 19th Avenue
377. Phoenix, AZ - East Mayo Blvd
378. Scottsdale, AZ - East Shea Blvd
379. Mesa, AZ
380. Tempe, AZ
381. Dateland, AZ
382. Yuma, AZ - South Fortuna Road

The solar shade canopies at Dateland sure are welcome:

IMG_20230410_105333417_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230410_105425829_HDR.jpg

Were you able to recruit any locals for the game while supercharging? Guess it might be difficult with the language barrier. 😀
I was able to describe the game (with help from Google translate) to the owner of the car when I picked it up - he didn't seem interested. It would be over quickly on this continent though - less than 60 chargers here, and 6 of them are 2400km away in Perth across trackless desert.

One of our fellow eclipse tracking couples was driving over there from Adelaide, destroyed two tires and then apparently lost an entire wheel off their "caravan", had to back-track to Alice for repairs.

Check-ins for 2023-04-10
- Sutton, WV (#1944)
- Beavercreek, OH (#1945)
- West Chester Township, OH (#1946)
- Fairfield, OH (#1947)
- Lebanon, IN (#1948)

Check-ins for 2023-04-11
- Washington, IN (#1949)
- Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL (#1950)

Definitely my longest day on the road this trip at roughly 850 miles. Driving conditions were nice though. 70F and not a cloud in the sky. The time change also worked in my favor. Should set me up nicely to attend the Cubs game tomorrow night (or is that tonight :) )

Check-ins for 2023-04-11
- Victorville, CA (#1442)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#1443)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#1444)
- Visalia, CA (#1445)

12+ hour day coming home, but I got the four that I could reasonably expect to with a work day tomorrow. I would have spent an extra hour if one or two of the Hwy 99 under construction ones opened up. They will probably open RSN. 🤦‍♂️
Contemplated a run up to Mesquite this morning, but it was a bridge to far.

Didn’t do particularly well at the craps table this time around, but getting time to hang around childhood friends was well worth it! And they were able to fly out of WI and CO unlike over Xmas which was the initial plan.

Showing our age at times, as only 3/5ths of us could remember 60% of the in jokes we had together. When you only together once every five or six years, there is a fair amount of catching up.

Day 3 of the daughter's northeast college trip.

(Day 2 was all walking and public transit around Philadelphia.)

Check-ins for 2023-04-11
- Philadelphia - City Center, PA (#301)
- Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA (#302)
- Philadelphia - North 20th St, PA (#303)
- Maple Shade, NJ (#304)
- Westampton - Rancocas Rd, NJ (#305)
- Staten Island - Veterans Rd W, NY (#306)

I got the 3 around the city before sunrise, while the rest of the family slept. Then only 3 more on the drive up through Staten Island to Brooklyn. (I'll probably never clear Manhattan because I don't want to drive there, and there's no need when you can take the train in.)

4-10-23:

383. Eloy, AZ

4-12-23:

384. Tucson, AZ - West River Road
385. Deming, NM

Picacho Peak State Park was gorgeous, my new favorite Arizona State Park. Some pictures:

View attachment 927776
^ Campsite at Picacho Peak State Park.
View attachment 927777
View attachment 927778
View attachment 927779

A few late wildflowers were still out:

View attachment 927780
View attachment 927781
View attachment 927782
View attachment 927783
View attachment 927784
View attachment 927786
I was going to hike there earlier on this trip but the weather did not cooperate. 30mph winds and overcast. Then Eloy opened up that day and that cemented my decision to go get the new supercharger rather than hike :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA