Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- San Francisco - 16th St, CA (#1456) (First to check-in)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#1457)

16th St SCs are nowhere near the pin on the Nav. Upper level facing the Safeway at the back of the lot. Metro chargers.

Pretty fast charging at Milpitas which always seems full or near full but cycles in and out quickly.

Attachments

• 1688857209255.jpeg
    1688857209255.jpeg
    475.2 KB · Views: 41
Ho-hum trip to Battle Creek and back.
Hit the green pin in Battle Creek, stopped to view the Jackson, MI, site (no change - still no transformer).
Highlight was stopping at Jackson Coney Island for Coney Dogs, fried cheese sticks, and fried mushrooms - all better than Toledo's offerings.
Although ho-hum, it was still better than sitting at home watching it rain on and off all day.

Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- Battle Creek, MI (#469) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- Le Mans, France (#2141)
- Le Mans - Saint-Saturnin, France (#2142)
- Aire des Portes d'Angers, France (#2143)
- Angers - Espace Anjou, France (#2144)
- Chapelle-sur-Erdre, France (#2145)
- Nantes - Atlantis, France (#2146) (First to check-in)
- Les Herbiers, France (#2147)
- Aire de la Vendée, France (#2148)
- Niort, France (#2149)
- Saintes Nord, France (#2150)
- Saintes, France (#2151)
- Bordeaux Lac, France (#2152)
- Bordeaux, France (#2153)
- Biganos, France (#2154)
- Labouheyre, France (#2155)
- Langon, France (#2156)
- Bègles, France (#2157)

Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Angoulême, France (#2158)

I really enjoyed the sunset drive from Labouheyre to Langon. Many nice small villages along that route and everyone was out enjoying the nice weather on a Saturday night.

The design can't be that stupid, can it? CAN IT?!?

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened to me already. Is there some setting I can adjust that would prevent this? Toggle walk away door lock off or something like that?
Jeannie got locked in while taking a nap (I got locked out) and the phone got locked in at a rest stop. Fortunately I had my phone which had the app associated with the car, but not key access. A text to central command got an unlock signal within about a minute upon confirming my birthday. You likely don’t have the luxury of two phones, which is why I forewarned you cuz you’d be pretty screwed.

It does not seem to utilize the walk away function. I think it’s just a time out. And it’s not terribly long.

A fast trip to a family reunion in Bonner's Ferry, ID. Sure was cooler up there than down here in Tucson, AZ!

June 29, 2023
641 - Phoenix - N 19th Ave, AZ
642 - Flagstaff - Hwy 89, AZ

June 30, 2023
643 - Nephi, UT

July 1, 2023
644 - St. Regis, MT (The symbol was a green dot on the map, so I may have been the first to check in)

July 8, 2023
645 - Chandler, AZ (I may be the first here as well - I had a senior moment and forgot to check the map before I let the GPS locate and check-in).

NOTE: If you are traveling on I-90 in western Montana, St. Regis is a MUCH better location than Superior MT,
A previous stop in Superior a couple years ago was very uncomfortable and the people in the area at that time made it clear that Teslas were not welcome in their town.
On this trip I stopped at Superior briefly and two bikers had parked their motorcycles to intentionally block 3 of the 4 Superchargers. The rest of the parking area was empty.

Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- Quartzsite, AZ (#1661)
- Needles, CA - East Broadway Street (#1662)
- Needles, CA - West Broadway Street (#1663)
- Needles, CA (#1664)
- Kingman, AZ - West Andy Devine (#1665)
- White Hills, AZ (#1666)
- Las Vegas, NV - South Eastern Avenue (#1667)
- Las Vegas, NV - Paradise Road (#1668) (First to check-in)
- Las Vegas, NV - Cambridge St (#1669)
- Las Vegas, NV - East Sahara Avenue (#1670)
- Las Vegas, NV - Grand Central Parkway (#1671)
- Las Vegas, NV - South Rampart Boulevard (#1672)
- Las Vegas, NV - West Tropical Parkway (#1673)
- Mesquite, NV (#1674)
- Mesquite, NV - Mesa Boulevard (#1675)
- St. George, UT - South Convention Center Drive (#1676)

Had to wait in the queue for 28 minutes to get this first check-in.

IMG_8697.jpeg

Newport, OR was a green dot when I left Phoenix 4 days ago. What have you been waiting for? 😴 💤 🛌

GH,

Much of the time we don't even know where you are! You are a bizzy guy with family and your concert quests. ;)
Yea yea yea, I've been a supercharging slacker as evidenced by my ranking drop. My head and wallet still have a post wedding hangover.

Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- Newport, OR (#903) (First to check-in)
- Salem - Mission St SE (SC), OR (#904)
- Bend - SW Industrial Way, OR (#905)
- Madras, OR (#906)
- Hood River - Anchor Way, OR (#907)
- Hood River, OR (#908)

There was a major crash between Madras and Hood River on OR-35 around 4:00 PM today. After waiting in line for 1/2 an hour, a highway worker came by and said they expected that the highway would be closed for 3 more hours (2 fatalities). He suggested a 1 hour, 60 mile detour and I took it. Prior to this, while charging in Madras, I let the charge go to 20% beyond what I would normally do for a 100 mile leg. I don’t know if it was a premonition or blind luck, but I used that 20% on the detour.

Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- Newport, OR (#903) (First to check-in)
- Salem - Mission St SE (SC), OR (#904)
- Bend - SW Industrial Way, OR (#905)
- Madras, OR (#906)
- Hood River - Anchor Way, OR (#907)
- Hood River, OR (#908)

There was a major crash between Madras and Hood River on OR-35 around 4:00 PM today. After waiting in line for 1/2 an hour, a highway worker came by and said they expected that the highway would be closed for 3 more hours (2 fatalities). He suggested a 1 hour, 60 mile detour and I took it. Prior to this, while charging in Madras, I let the charge go to 20% beyond what I would normally do for a 100 mile leg. I don’t know if it was a premonition or blind luck, but I used that 20% on the detour.
That's my fear when traveling through the Colorado Rockies and if there is a rockslide that closes the main route causing a 60-mile detour when I barely have enough to reach the next supercharger without the detour. Fortunately, I've not had to endure those issues but it's always in the back of my mind.

Jeannie got locked in while taking a nap (I got locked out) and the phone got locked in at a rest stop. Fortunately I had my phone which had the app associated with the car, but not key access. A text to central command got an unlock signal within about a minute upon confirming my birthday. You likely don’t have the luxury of two phones, which is why I forewarned you cuz you’d be pretty screwed.

It does not seem to utilize the walk away function. I think it’s just a time out. And it’s not terribly long.
Very bad system indeed! It wouldn't be that bad if the car had to go to sleep or something because I doubt I'd leave it in there that long. But I could definitely see myself forgetting it in the car on a stop and leaving it inside for 5-10 minutes before realizing. And yeah, traveling solo, it would just be locking all my belongings in the car and locking me out. Not good. I'd have to beg someone to let me get online somehow and hope they responded in a timely manner. I'm really questioning the "phone as key" system they have chosen right now.

Fair warning.

South Carolina
North Augusta
Spartanburg

Georgia
Suwanee

Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- Portsmouth, VA (#2256)
- Virginia Beach - Lynnhaven Pkwy, VA (#2257)
- McLeansville, NC (#2258)
- Hickory - NC-127, NC (#2259)

Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Matthews, NC (#2260)
- Laurinburg, NC (#2261) (First to check-in)
- Wilmington - N College Rd, NC (#2262) (First to check-in)
- North Myrtle Beach, SC (#2263)

Very bad system indeed! It wouldn't be that bad if the car had to go to sleep or something because I doubt I'd leave it in there that long. But I could definitely see myself forgetting it in the car on a stop and leaving it inside for 5-10 minutes before realizing. And yeah, traveling solo, it would just be locking all my belongings in the car and locking me out. Not good. I'd have to beg someone to let me get online somehow and hope they responded in a timely manner. I'm really questioning the "phone as key" system they have chosen right now.
So I have left my phone in the car on several occasions and gotten back to the car later (more than 1/2 an hour) and not had the car locked. I am curious what situation we are seeing the car lock w/o anyone physically keycard locking it or walk away locking it. Is there a specific series of events we think will make it do this? I'd like to try and reproduce this situation.

Are we talking RENTED Teslas only?

So I have left my phone in the car on several occasions and gotten back to the car later (more than 1/2 an hour) and not had the car locked. I am curious what situation we are seeing the car lock w/o anyone physically keycard locking it or walk away locking it. Is there a specific series of events we think will make it do this? I'd like to try and reproduce this situation.

Are we talking RENTED Teslas only?
This is entirely about the UFODrive rental car app that @PLUS EV and I used in Paris. Has zero to with Tesla fobs, cards or the Tesla app. It is a proprietary app of the car rental co that behaves as described.