Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-07-16
- Vicolungo, Italy (#2243) (First to check-in)
- Cavaglià, Italy (#2244)
- Torino Grugliasco, Italy (#2245) (First to check-in)
- Moncalieri, Italy (#2246)
- Mondovì, Italy (#2247) (First to check-in)
- Cuneo, Italy (#2248) (First to check-in)
- Bardonecchia, Italy (#2249) (First to check-in)
- La Léchère-les-Bains, France (#2250)
- Albertville, France (#2251)
- Bernin, France (#2252)

I was going to mention Vicolungo, but @Bredo and @Bighorn beat me to it. Weird that it was not on my supercharging.life map, but when I used the Check-In Now feature it was there. It was a normal supercharger, so no idea why it wouldn't be on the map. I planned out my trip using sc.life so it caught me off guard when I saw it on the map. Fortunately, I did see it and it was right on the way to Cavaglia' which was my planned first stop.

Interesting that there are additional superchargers in Naples. That could be helpful since I'll be staying there over the weekend. I guess I need to cross-check with supercharge.info and the Nav to be sure I'm hitting all of them. Would be annoying if I drove up and down the Italian peninsula and missed some randomly. I plan on mostly sweeping the country other than Sardegna, possibly Brindisi, and a couple up in the mountains.
Happy to help 😬

Reactions: StefanSarzio
As someone who lived in France for a year, I'll offer a contrasting viewpoint. The big problem on the freeway in the US and Canada, in my experience, is the folks who park in the left lane, making it impossible for anyone to pass them. If they are slowly passing a long line of vehicles you can be stuck behind them for five minutes or longer. In France when I lived there (1987-88), if someone was in the left lane passing a long line of slower vehicles and you came up behind them, they would invariably slow down so they could move back into the right lane somewhere in the middle of that long line they were passing. You'd only he behind them for a few seconds, then they would get out of your way so you could pass them, then they would move left again and resume passing that long line of slower vehicles. But you were expected to do the same thing if anyone was coming up behind you - get back to the right to let them by without forcing them to slow down.

Mind you, this was back in the days before the French used speed cameras. I usually cruised at 160 km/hr on the Autoroute, and would be passed by some big BMW or Mercedes doing 200 km/hr or faster every few minutes.
This is still how it is and it's stupid. Why should everyone cater to the guy who is putting everyone else's lives at risk by driving insanely fast when there is a decent amount of other cars on the road?

I realize your take is the common "sharp opinion" of Americans who travel to Europe. I just don't agree with it.

Reactions: israndy
This is still how it is and it's stupid. Why should everyone cater to the guy who is putting everyone else's lives at risk by driving insanely fast when there is a decent amount of other cars on the road?
Don't look at it as everyone catering to the one guy driving fast. Instead, view it as a cooperative effort between all drivers to ensure that no one is unnecessarily slowing anyone else down. If individual drivers slow down for a moment to get back in the right lane to let faster drivers by, then everyone wins as they can travel closer to their desired speed. The danger comes when you have drivers who don't conform to the local expectations, as their actions will surprise the locals.

When in Rome ...

Have a safe, productive and enjoyable trip. If you aren't enjoying life, you are doing it wrong

In the bay area this weekend for a trio of concerts.
Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- Ukiah - N State St, CA (#1439)
- San Rafael, CA (#1440)
- San Leandro, CA (#1441)
What shows are you catching this time around?

Back in the ‘80s me and a buddy allowed some Dead Heads to park their car at the house we were renovating in Monterey, CA. The Grateful Dead were playing at Laguna Seca. Two days later we offered the use of the shower before they followed them on the tour. They needed the showers. 😉

That same summer, we took the circa ‘78 VW Vanagon up and over to Vegas, driving at 30mph over the pass with liberal additions of water to the radiator. Jimmy Buffett‘s Come Monday album on cassette tape the whole way.

Years earlier I saw Buffett at Red Rocks outside Denver, CO, but the star of the show was opening act Eric Johnson. Quite the guitarist!

Check-ins for 2023-07-15
- Everett, WA (#828)
- Burlington - Marketplace Dr, WA (#829)
- Renton - SW 41st St, WA (#830)
- Tacoma, WA (#831)

Washington clear again. Just like Montana yesterday. Sorry about not posting as quick a usual, living in the car slows ya down. Living in hotels for the next few weeks as we tootle around Washington

What bothered me most in France were the many truck drivers who didn’t abide by lane markings. And the AP version in their cars don’t have the feature that moves to the far side of the lane when passing semis.

@PLUS EV If you’ve got the data, Waze is helpful for marking the beginning and end of where average speed is being captured. Or where cameras are located.

Notable on today’s list of activities was Pasadena (E Colorado Blvd), where some guy came up to my car as I was getting ready to leave and asked “Are you Bruce?” That guy turned out to be @Limited! Thanks for dropping by!

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-07-16
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#323)
- San Diego - University Center Lane, CA (#324)
- San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd, CA (#325)
- San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA (#326)
- San Diego - Camino Del Sur, CA (#327)
- Temecula - Temecula Pkwy, CA (#328)
- Temecula, CA (#329)
- Menifee, CA (#330)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#331)
- Lake Elsinore, CA (#332)
- Corona, CA (#333)
- Eastvale - Limonite Ave, CA (#334)
- Ontario, CA (#335)
- West Covina, CA (#336)
- Azusa, CA (#337)
- Pasadena - E Colorado Blvd, CA (#338)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#339)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#340)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#341)

Notable on today’s list of activities was Pasadena (E Colorado Blvd), where some guy came up to my car as I was getting ready to leave and asked “Are you Bruce?” That guy turned out to be @Limited! Thanks for dropping by!

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-07-16
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#323)
- San Diego - University Center Lane, CA (#324)
- San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd, CA (#325)
- San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA (#326)
- San Diego - Camino Del Sur, CA (#327)
- Temecula - Temecula Pkwy, CA (#328)
- Temecula, CA (#329)
- Menifee, CA (#330)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#331)
- Lake Elsinore, CA (#332)
- Corona, CA (#333)
- Eastvale - Limonite Ave, CA (#334)
- Ontario, CA (#335)
- West Covina, CA (#336)
- Azusa, CA (#337)
- Pasadena - E Colorado Blvd, CA (#338)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#339)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#340)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#341)
Finally got to meet a real supercharger hunter, and a legend at that! Safe travels!

IMG_1123.jpeg
Wrapping up a quick five day road trip to TeslaCorsa East at the Atlanta Motorsports Park in Dawsonville Georgia. Had an amazing day on track Saturday with three other cars that joined me for the trip south from the Boston area and perhaps a total of 15 Teslas overall.

While there I met Randy Pobst who lives locally and was later interviewed along with a fellow driver for the Boston area by him for Unplugged Performance. Super nice guy and amazing racing career accomplishments including a sub ten minute top ten finish at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb in Dark Helmet, the UP modified Plaid Model S.
IMG_4149.jpeg
IMG_1111.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- Warwick - Division St, RI (#1314)
- Fairfield, CT (#1315)
- Swedesboro, NJ (#1316)
- Joppatowne, MD (#1317)
- Baltimore, MD (#1318)

Check-ins for 2023-07-14
- McLeansville, NC (#1319)
- Spartanburg, SC (#1320)
- Suwanee, GA (#1321)

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- District Heights, MD (#1313)

Check-ins for 2023-07-16
- Marietta - Roswell Rd, GA (#1322)
- North Augusta, SC (#1323)
- Laurinburg, NC (#1324)
- Sanford, NC (#1325)
- Portsmouth, VA (#1326)
- Virginia Beach - Lynnhaven Pkwy, VA (#1327)
- Ocean City - Ocean Gateway, MD (#1328)

Check-ins for 2023-07-17
- Rehoboth Beach - Coastal Hwy, DE (#1329)
- Georgetown, DE (#1330)
- Kennett Square, PA (#1331)
- Conshohocken, PA (#1332)
- Cranbury - Forsgate Drive, NJ (#1333) (First to check-in)

When I compared the game board from the SC.life app with supercharge.info, there were a lot missing in Italy. For example, check out Naples. Game doesn’t show any chargers, but there are a couple. Didn’t know if they were somehow not eligible for the game because of accessibility or if it were a glitch.

Addendum: I don’t see Vicolungo on either map, yet it exists if you search for it on google and @plusev just checked in. No game data is shown for it though.

View attachment 956677
This problem has been temporarily resolved. @aNullValue also has a temporary fix in place on supercharging.life, with a more permanent solution coming in the future. Let us know if you run into any more issues like this.

Last edited: