Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was only home in Charlotte for few days before I hit the road again to Minneapolis - this time it was a trip with my significant other so the patience for extra stops is a bit less 😅

Driving a heavily modified Model 3 Performance while my Y is getting a wrap (to be revealed soon)
IMG_0361.jpeg

The temporary PPF is off:
IMG_0305.jpeg

World’s largest gas station in Seiverville, TN:
DJI_0095.jpeg

New Blaine, MN site that I was a day late for getting a first on:

IMG_0494.jpeg

Cyber3:
IMG_0035.jpeg

The Killers and Imagine Dragons were fantastic
IMG_0066.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-07-12
- Asheville - 4 S Tunnel Rd, NC (#565)
- Sevierville, TN (#566)
- Richmond, KY (#567)
- Shelbyville, IN (#568)

Check-ins for 2023-07-13
- South Barrington, IL (#569)
- Lake Delton, WI (#570)
- Tomah, WI (#571)

Check-ins for 2023-07-19
- Blaine, MN (#572)
- Bloomington, MN (#573)
- North Branch, MN (#574)

Road trip video for the trip to MN:

Fair warning. I am going to help my son move out of his apartment on Saturday, and I will be going for a first in Salisbury, NC. There was a false alarm a couple of weeks ago, but it's showing live in my mobile app now.

(Ignore the preview image below; it's from the first post on that last page of the thread, from a few weeks ago.)

However short-lived it is, I cleared my first state today, Washington. It’s kind of fitting, as this is the state that I grew up in and lived most of my early life, before getting to live on Maui. I’m only 1 short for Oregon (the new one in Bend), but I’m not sure that I can pull that off in the short term.

#941, 07/18/23, Salem, OR - Mission Street Southeast
#942, 07/18/23, Newport, OR
#943, 07/19/23, Everett, WA
#944, 07/19/23, Burlington, WA - Marketplace Drive
#945, 07/20/23, Entiat, WA
#946, 07/20/23, Quincy, WA

It looks like I’m going to get to keep 13th place for at least a little longer. :)

Fair warning. I am going to help my son move out of his apartment on Saturday, and I will be going for a first in Salisbury, NC. There was a false alarm a couple of weeks ago, but it's showing live in my mobile app now.

(Ignore the preview image below; it's from the first post on that last page of the thread, from a few weeks ago.)

My son asked if we could wait until Sunday, so I could wait until then for the first, if anyone from further afield expresses interest in sharing.

If not, or if someone wants to meet on Saturday, I may run up there Saturday anyway--it's pretty close to Charlotte, NC.

(I'm just lucky @PLUS EV and @Bighorn are each thousands of miles away, or they already would have scooped me by now. :D )

Check-ins for 2023-07-21
- Clyde, TX (#519)
- Cisco, TX (#520)
- Fort Worth - Whitmore St, TX (#521)
- North Richland Hills, TX (#522)
- Southlake, TX (#523)
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#524)
- Grapevine, TX (#525)
- Euless, TX (#526)
- Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX (#527)
- Arlington - E Bardin Rd, TX (#528)

I guess I did this correctly. Not sure this is better than just typing in the locations. Grabbing all the information is sorta tricky as the first few times there were omissions.

@PLUS EV Did your phone issue affect your car key or did BT make it moot?
Bluetooth worked fine even when my phone had no reception, but it does pop up a warning saying you should go into Airplane Mode if it doesn't work, so presumably some have had a problem when out of cell range.

I had another brief scare that day when I stopped in a small Tuscan village to get cash out of an ATM (they still love cash in Italy so it's kind of necessary) and then as I went back to the car I realized I left the phone in the car! I rushed to the door to see (and hope!) that it would open and then just after it did open, I noticed I was holding my phone in my other hand the whole time :)

I think I've mostly gotten in the habit of exiting the car with phone in hand, but I don't want to jinx myself. Definitely don't like the phone as key setup if it locks with your phone in the car, but the fact that you need to use the phone to lock the car helps, and even frequent supercharging.life logins helps quite a bit. You have to both forget to lock the car and forget to take your phone out of the car in order to screw it up. But I do admit, I've probably forgotten to lock the car 4 or 5 times already on brief duration stops so it definitely could happen.

Bluetooth worked fine even when my phone had no reception, but it does pop up a warning saying you should go into Airplane Mode if it doesn't work, so presumably some have had a problem when out of cell range.

I had another brief scare that day when I stopped in a small Tuscan village to get cash out of an ATM (they still love cash in Italy so it's kind of necessary) and then as I went back to the car I realized I left the phone in the car! I rushed to the door to see (and hope!) that it would open and then just after it did open, I noticed I was holding my phone in my other hand the whole time :)

I think I've mostly gotten in the habit of exiting the car with phone in hand, but I don't want to jinx myself. Definitely don't like the phone as key setup if it locks with your phone in the car, but the fact that you need to use the phone to lock the car helps, and even frequent supercharging.life logins helps quite a bit. You have to both forget to lock the car and forget to take your phone out of the car in order to screw it up. But I do admit, I've probably forgotten to lock the car 4 or 5 times already on brief duration stops so it definitely could happen.
Jeannie’s phone was the key and she could never get a connection after our snafu trying to add a second key. So BT sufficed, but we were frequently going to airplane mode or disabling the LTE access in settings. My phone had a connection, but wasn’t the key, so only I could communicate with central command to fix problems like our lockout and when the supercharging payment of theirs expired with Tesla.

I’ll use my phone for the key next time and be super anal about not closing doors without the phone. I already sort of do that because when I disable BT to listen to video texts and forget to re-engage, the phone has the potential of getting locked in.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Jeannie’s phone was the key and she could never get a connection after our snafu trying to add a second key. So BT sufficed, but we were frequently going to airplane mode or disabling the LTE access in settings. My phone had a connection, but wasn’t the key, so only I could communicate with central command to fix problems like our lockout and when the supercharging payment of theirs expired with Tesla.

I’ll use my phone for the key next time and be super anal about not closing doors without the phone. I already sort of do that because when I disable BT to listen to video texts and forget to re-engage, the phone has the potential of getting locked in.
BTW I have gotten some strange message about not being able to charge at a supercharger due to the account not being valid (or something similar, I don't remember exactly) on 3 or 4 occasions. But usually just unplugging and plugging back in does the trick. There was one time that I had to change stalls, but I was able to charge at the location so got to count it for the game at least. None of those cases were times when I desperately needed the charge so no major stress.

I've also had a few times when I can't shift into Drive after getting in the car because it doesn't sense the key (phone). In every case, this has been when I forgot to lock the door at a brief service area stop. The first time it gave me a pretty good scare, but since then I know that I just need to reconnect with Bluetooth and it will sense the key (I do this by locking and unlocking the car in the app). One time I got a "key not in car" warning as I was driving down the highway which was unnerving, but the lock/unlock thing remedied that situation too. I'm not sure what happens if you just keep driving down the road without it sensing the key. Maybe the car shuts down at some point? That would really suck when out on the highway.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Oh weird about the payment. I awoke to a screen message about registering a new payment method in the car and then couldn’t charge at the Slovenian charger. Only one stall was available to me, so they took care of it on their end after frantic pleading. Tried to leave a 15 minute grace period lot at 16 minutes and it took forever to get out because the payment machine wouldn’t read my cc to take my 2€. Apparently they identified the issue with Tesla and told me I was good to go and it worked when I returned.
We had those key issues as well. I don’t think the car would actively shut down. Just not restart.

I have some new ones to report:
may 17th
Gouda

may 26 th
Solingen (first)
Hirschberg

June 7th
Weiterstadt
Eschborn
Wetzlar
Wilnsdorf
Bochum

July 15th
I had to go to Tilburg to get some Land Rover parts.
Tilburg
Tilburg (SC) Yes I went to the Tilburg Tesla Facility. I had to admit it was a lot bigger then I expected.

July 21th
I went to the South off Munich
On the way I picked up some new ones and drove past 12 that I did visit so I still I have plenty to visit on the next trips over here.
Montaubar (First)
Dettelbach
Greding
Munchen OEZ. This one was special. Not because it was raining heavy while it was very nice before. A little because this one was for me the first one I had to pay for parking while charging on a supercharger. It is special because this one in my #100.

Check-ins for 2023-07-23
- Ridgefield, WA (#2327)
- Portland - N Pavilion Ave, OR (#2328)
- Scappoose, OR (#2329)
- Clackamas, OR (#2330)
- Salem - Mission St SE (SC), OR (#2331)
- Newport, OR (#2332)

Done already? It's barely noon! :cool:

EDIT: And now I realize you posted this a few hours ago. Lots of time left in the day!

Bruce.

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn