Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 8: 351 miles. Bar Harbor, ME to Moncton, NB. No hassles today at the border crossing. The agent seemed impressed I was planning to go to Winnipeg. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: forgot the supercharger visits
Check-ins for 2023-08-12
- Baileyville, ME (#1228)
- Quispamsis, NB (#1229)
- Salisbury, NB (#1230)

We didn't make it to Nova Scotia today as we spent most of the afternoon on Fundy Bay, first at Alma and then at Hopewell Rock. It was another beautiful day, but it looks to be the last for a few days. We are undecided about what we'll do next as we have to prioritize the things we want to see in the time Bernadette has remaining before heading back to DC and the route that'll work best with the weather.

This guy was fueling his rig in Baileysville, ME. I shudder to think of the costs of traveling in this way, but he is fully committed to doing so.

View attachment 964416

A simple border crossing today.
View attachment 964417

Sights around Alma and Hopewell Rocks at low tide. Alma claims to have the highest tides in the world! So very cool to see Alma at low tide on a gorgeous day.
View attachment 964418

View attachment 964419

Citizen science effort at Alma's beach. Set your camera in the mount to ensure the exact same photos are taken and submit it through their portal.
View attachment 964420

Photo from one of the stations
View attachment 964421

Hopewell Rocks
View attachment 964424

View attachment 964422
View attachment 964415
View attachment 964423

Day 9. 224 miles. As we arrived on the Atlantic coast, the rain and fog rolled in, making for some surreal sights at Peggy's Cove and the boardwalk in Halifax. The Aulec, NB, and Enfield, NS V2 superchargers were full. Enfield had at least one Tesla waiting for much of our charging session. Two of the Teslas were Turo rentals from Halifax. One was a 2013 Model S with a son-in-law taking the father-in-law for a drive so he could see what Teslas were all about. I enjoyed showing the father-in-law the X and talking about Teslas. V2s aren't gonna cut it for much longer here.

@PLUS EV reminded us that the Enfield supercharger location was the final stop on the 2020 shooting/fire-setting rampage. When we arrived at Peggy's Cove, we learned that the Swisair Flight 111 memorial was nearby, so we stopped and absorbed that somber and sacred location.

A full house at the Aulec, NB supercharger
PXL_20230813_140108924.jpg

Peggy's Cove Lighthouse in the fog...Its natural habitat.
PXL_20230813_182156025.jpg

Swissair Flight 111 memorial
PXL_20230813_192552462.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230813_192015703.jpg
PXL_20230813_191642713.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Halifax boardwalk in the fog. First, the CSS Acadia is the only ship to survive the 1917 Halifax explosion and both World Wars. The Boardwalk also has a neat sculpture -- I guess you'd call it a sculpture -- built of wire mesh. Viewing it head-on, you can see a sailing sloop under full sail.
PXL_20230814_002154261.jpg
PXL_20230814_002642574.jpg
PXL_20230814_002758331.jpg
day 9 teslafi map.png
Screenshot_20230813-215208.png

Last edited:
Note: Deleted and reposted to keep the link to the previous day. Day 9. 224 miles. As we arrived on the Atlantic coast, the rain and fog rolled in, making for some surreal sights at Peggy's Cove and the boardwalk in Halifax. The Aulec, NB, and Enfield, NS V2 superchargers were full. Enfield had at least one Tesla waiting for much of our charging session. Two of the Teslas were Turo rentals from Halifax. One was a 2013 Model S with a son-in-law taking the father-in-law for a drive so he could see what Teslas were all about. I enjoyed showing the father-in-law the X and talking about Teslas. V2s aren't gonna cut it for much longer here.

@PLUS EV reminded us that the Enfield supercharger location was the final stop on the 2020 shooting/fire-setting rampage. When we arrived at Peggy's Cove, we learned that the Swisair Flight 111 memorial was nearby, so we stopped and absorbed that somber and sacred location.

View attachment 964675

View attachment 964676

View attachment 964679View attachment 964678View attachment 964677

Halifax boardwalk in the fog. First, the CSS Acadia is the only ship to survive the 1917 Halifax explosion and both World Wars. The Boardwalk also has a neat sculpture -- I guess you'd call it a sculpture -- built of wire mesh. Viewing it head-on, you can see a sailing sloop under full sail.
View attachment 964680View attachment 964681View attachment 964682View attachment 964674View attachment 964683
Keep posting the great pictures!

Day 9. 224 miles. As we arrived on the Atlantic coast, the rain and fog rolled in, making for some surreal sights at Peggy's Cove and the boardwalk in Halifax. The Aulec, NB, and Enfield, NS V2 superchargers were full. Enfield had at least one Tesla waiting for much of our charging session. Two of the Teslas were Turo rentals from Halifax. One was a 2013 Model S with a son-in-law taking the father-in-law for a drive so he could see what Teslas were all about. I enjoyed showing the father-in-law the X and talking about Teslas. V2s aren't gonna cut it for much longer here.

View attachment 964675

View attachment 964676

View attachment 964679View attachment 964678View attachment 964677

View attachment 964680View attachment 964681View attachment 964682View attachment 964674View attachment 964683
Day 10: 226 miles. Halifax, NS to New Glascow, NB. We'll be taking the first PEI ferry at 7 a.m. tomorrow. The day began with me getting up at o'dark thirty to make a single-handed run to collect the supercharger in New Minas. We then enjoyed the day in Halifax at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, the memorial site for the Halifax explosion of 1917, and the grave sites for the unidentified dead of both the Titanic and the Halifax explosion.

Check-ins for 2023-08-14
- New Minas, NS (#1233)

Breakfast! Yum.
PXL_20230814_130344723.PORTRAIT.jpg

For a city that was literally established to create a maritime port, I was underwhelmed with this museum, but there were some nice elements. The exhibit on the Halifax Harbor Explosion was the highlight for the power of the story it told of this dark day. The Titanic exhibit was quite good and included real artifacts from the ship. The exhibit on underwater archaeology was nicely done too.
PXL_20230814_145815044.jpg

Every one of these grave sites was an unidentified victim of the Titanic sinking. In the intervening years, a few of the dead have been identified, so some of the headstones now have names. Most just say "Died, April 15, 1912." and a number.
PXL_20230814_190547660.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230814_190106677.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

The memorial for the unidentified dead of the Halifax Explosion is in the same cemetery. Bernadette and I were a bit overcome by learning just how devastating this explosion was. The scale of the destruction is mind-boggling.
PXL_20230814_191034856.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
day 10 teslafi.png
Screenshot_20230814-200409.png

Last edited:
Day 10: 226 miles. Halifax, NS to New Glascow, NB. We'll be taking the first PEI ferry at 7 a.m. tomorrow. The day began with me getting up at o'dark thirty to make a single-handed run to collect the supercharger in New Minas. We then enjoyed the day in Halifax at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, the memorial site for the Halifax explosion of 1917, and the grave sites for the unidentified dead of both the Titanic and the Halifax explosion.

Breakfast! Yum.
View attachment 964973

For a city that was literally established to create a maritime port, I was underwhelmed with this museum, but there were some nice elements. The exhibit on the Halifax Harbor Explosion was the highlight for the power of the story it told of this dark day. The Titanic exhibit was quite good and included real artifacts from the ship. The exhibit on underwater archaeology was nicely done too.
View attachment 964974

Every one of these grave sites was an unidentified victim of the Titanic sinking. In the intervening years, a few of the dead have been identified, so some of the headstones now have names. Most just say "Died, April 15, 1912." and a number.
View attachment 964976View attachment 964975

The memorial for the unidentified dead of the Halifax Explosion is in the same cemetery. Bernadette and I were a bit overcome by learning just how devastating this explosion was. The scale of the destruction is mind-boggling.
View attachment 964977View attachment 964972View attachment 964978
Speaking of Nova Scotia morbidity, my dad survived the Butterbox baby atrocities of the Ideal Maternity Home.

Check-ins for 2023-08-13
- Bad Oeynhausen, Germany (#2539)
- Bissendorf, Germany (#2540)
- Holdorf, Germany (#2541) (First to check-in)
- Leer Ems Park, Germany (#2542)
- Norden, Germany (#2543) (First to check-in)
- Heede, Germany (#2544)
- Zuidbroek, Netherlands (#2545)
- Assen, Netherlands (#2546)
- Emmen, Netherlands (#2547)
- Hengelo, Netherlands (#2548)

Check-ins for 2023-08-14
- Deventer, Netherlands (#2549)
- Apeldoorn Oost, Netherlands (#2550)
- Duiven, Netherlands (#2551)
- Harderwijk, Netherlands (#2552)
- Leusden, Netherlands (#2553)
- Eemnes, Netherlands (#2554)
- Akersloot, Netherlands (#2555)
- Sassenheim, Netherlands (#2556)
- Rijswijk, Netherlands (#2557)
- Schiedam, Netherlands (#2558)
- Ridderkerk, Netherlands (#2559)
- Meerkerk, Netherlands (#2560)
- Tilburg (SC), Netherlands (#2561)
- Tilburg, Netherlands (#2562)
- Uden, Netherlands (#2563)
- Weert, Netherlands (#2564)
- Hasselt, Belgium (#2565)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (#2566)
- Remouchamps, Belgium (#2567)
- Liège, Belgium (#2568)
- Namur, Belgium (#2569)
- Charleroi, Belgium (#2570)

Check-ins for 2023-08-15
- Zaventem, Belgium (#2571)
- Brussels Urban, Belgium (#2572)

Belgium cleared!

I forgot to post last night so this is two days worth of travel. Bielefeld was disappointingly not operational, but the Tilburg service center was a pleasant surprise. I guess I didn't get it on my 2019 trip due to its extremely limited hours. This time I arrived at 5:10pm (about 20 minutes before the service center closes) and was able to grab the one empty stall (only 2 stalls total). It isn't listed in the Nav, but it does actually say to limit charging time to 40 minutes which implies that it is still open to the public.

I've been to the Netherlands many times but this is the first time it's ever been sunny, so that has been nice. It was even in the low 80s in certain places today.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to clear all of Northern France before my flight on Thursday. I mean I could if I wanted to forgo sleep for one or both nights, but I don't think I'm in the mood for that. I should be able to clear the Netherlands early tomorrow and then I will get as many in France as I can in the next couple days.

Check-ins for 2023-08-14
- New Minas, NS (#1233)

Breakfast! Yum.
View attachment 964973

View attachment 964974

View attachment 964976View attachment 964975

View attachment 964977View attachment 964972View attachment 964978
Day 11: 245 miles. We spent a delightful day on Prince Edward Island to clear the lone supercharger there. We crossed to PEI via the Northumberland Ferry from Caribou, NB, to Woods Island, PEI. At the PEI supercharger, we talked with another couple from Ontario who drove their 2014 Model S with free supercharging to Florida several times and to California. We exchanged Tesla stories like the early days of supercharging, where every stop turned into a social engagement. I tried introducing him to the game, but he didn't seem interested. A few other interesting moments from the day are included below with the photos.

Check-ins for 2023-08-15
- Charlottetown, PEI (#1234)

I didn't realize the TransCanada Highway traversed PEI.
PXL_20230815_112621319.jpg

Enty with the Confederation Bridge in the background. The 12.9-kilometer bridge links PEI to New Brunswick and is Canada's longest bridge and the world's longest bridge over ice-covered water.
PXL_20230815_193554522.jpg

We decided to divert to see this lighthouse. We only managed a couple of minutes outside the car because the mosquitos were overwhelming. Bernadette is a mosquito magnet and she took many bites on her face and neck, which was her only exposed skin.
PXL_20230815_114717562.jpg

Street art in Charlottetown. This life-size Tuna is made from stainless steel spoons. We found downtown Charlottetown to be delightful. We spent more than an hour in Queens Square and the Provenance House. The Provenance House is the birthplace of the Canadian Confederation.
PXL_20230815_134351046.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Two restored Volkswagen Microbuses at the Dunes Gallery, Garden, & Cafe. The garden is a crazy collection of driftwood furniture and art pieces of Asian and Buddhist lineage. And much more. The two photos below only give a glimpse into this eccentric garden. It's free to walk around.
PXL_20230815_155524244.jpg

PXL_20230815_161739507.jpg

PXL_20230815_161316219.PORTRAIT.jpg

The "Bottle Houses" is a small tourist trap on the island's West end, but at least its lineage dates back to a bloke who decided to do something "useful" with the glass bottles discarded by the churches and the bars. Over many years, he built several buildings from nothing but concrete and bottles. People from all over the island eventually began to send him bottles for his obsession. One building has over 11,000 bottles.
PXL_20230815_181943135.jpg

Day 11 teslafi map.png

Screenshot_20230815-193830.png

Check-ins for 2023-08-15
- Middelburg, Netherlands (#2573)
- Neuville-en-Ferrain, France (#2574)
- Noyelles-Godault, France (#2575)
- Calais, France (#2576)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, France (#2577) (First to check-in)
- Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, France (#2578) (First to check-in)
- Sailly-Flibeaucourt, France (#2579)
- Amiens, France (#2580)
- Saint-Quentin, France (#2581)
- Urvillers, France (#2582)
- Tinqueux, France (#2583)
- Matougues, France (#2584)

Check-ins for 2023-08-16
- Paris - Val d’Europe Centre Tesla, France (#2585)
- Marne-la-Vallée, France (#2586)
- Senlis, France (#2587)

Cleared the Netherlands!!

It looked like both of the EuroTunnel superchargers were beyond the border/ticket checkpoint so I'll have to save those for a day when I'm actually traveling from France to England. I orphaned 3 in NE France when sanity prevailed and I realized I couldn't get them all. By passing on those 3, I also avoided driving through the Paris area during busy traffic times and set myself up for a nice drive along the north coast tomorrow.

I'm staying at the host hotel in Senlis tonight and I kind of doubt if I'll make it all the way out to Brest. Just going to head in that direction and turn around when I decide it's getting too late. My guess is I probably won't get to the 3 westernmost superchargers in Brittany.

Then the plan is to return my car in Central Paris around midnight tomorrow night and take an Uber out to an airport hotel. My flight leaves Thursday afternoon and the weather looks good in both Paris and Seattle so I'm not anticipating any delays.

Sailly-Flibeaucourt, France was my 576th European supercharger putting me ahead of @Bredo in 1st place on the European leaderboard. As a consolation prize the Supercharger Gods opened a new one for him in his backyard (Krokstadelva) :)
Nice work, congratz on an amazing run through Europe :)

I'll check out some possible trips once you're safely back in the US ;)

Check-ins for 2023-08-16
- Rouen, France (#2588)
- Bourg-Achard, France (#2589)
- Honfleur, France (#2590) (First to check-in)
- Deauville, France (#2591) (First to check-in)
- Caen - Saint-Contest, France (#2592) (First to check-in)
- Caen, France (#2593)
- Mont-Saint-Michel, France (#2594)
- Saint-Brieuc, France (#2595) (First to check-in)
- Brest, France (#2596) (First to check-in)
- Caudan, France (#2597) (First to check-in)
- Rennes Cleunay, France (#2598) (First to check-in)
- Brest, France (repeat) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-08-17
- Rennes, France (#2599)

Sanity did not prevail as I cleared all that I had left in NW France. I won't be getting much sleep before my flight tomorrow.

We traveled to Colorado from Toledo, right out I-80 with no venturing off.
Did pick up 3 new sites on the way.
Also visited the service center in Council Bluffs. After charging in Bettendorf, IA, in 90 degree heat, the car started "brapping" like a whoopie cushion every several minutes. The nice folks in Council Bluffs listened to the car, said the compressor sounded fine, but that there was a leaking air valve somewhere. They could not work on it for over a week and said OK to drive if not throwing error messages. Car scheduled in to the Littleton, CO, service center in 10 days.

Check-ins for 2023-07-30
- Bettendorf, IA (#470)

Check-ins for 2023-07-31
- Lincoln - West O St, NE (#471)
- Denver - Tower Rd, CO (#472)
The Littleton, CO, service center was able to work my car into their schedule early. The folks there were most accommodating!
The A/C compressor was replaced - nice $1,400 invoice. Nice to have a working car again.

Left Colorado Monday and returned to Toledo, OH, on Wednesday (today). Traveled I-70 route on the way back, picking up 3 new sites that were on the way. No venturing off. Maybe next trip?

Check-ins for 2023-08-14
- Russell, KS (#473)

Check-ins for 2023-08-15
- St. Louis - Riverview Dr, MO (#474)

Check-ins for 2023-08-16
- Champaign - W Kirby Ave, IL (#475)