Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to maintain my position 😎

Check-ins for 2023-09-20
- White Plains, MD (#1674)
- Brandywine, MD (#1675)
- District Heights, MD (#1676)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#1677)
- Bowie, MD (#1678)
- Beltsville, MD (#1679)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#1680)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#1681)
- Gaithersburg - Watkins Mill Rd, MD (#1682)
- Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA (#1683)
- Fairfax, VA (#1684)
- Raphine, VA (#1685)
- Lexington - E Nelson St, VA (#1686)
- Roanoke, VA (#1687)

Check-ins for 2023-09-21
- Atkins, VA (#1688)
- Sevierville, TN (#1689)
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#1690)

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 16 - 309 miles; 5 hr 29 m driving; 2 new Superchargers.

A short day - I had allowed enough time to visit Tofte, MN if it came live, but since it hadn't, we spent some time sightseeing in Two Harbours and along the North Shore scenic drive.

Check-ins for 2023-09-21

- North Branch, MN (#1885)
- Two Harbors, MN (#1886)

Image 9-21-23 at 6.41 PM.jpeg
Image 9-21-23 at 6.41 PM (1).jpeg
Image 9-21-23 at 6.42 PM.jpeg

NOTICE: Big Tableau enhancements. With the CSV approach working so well, it was time to rebuild the Wayback and road trip functionality. I also improved the layout on mobile for most dashboards.

Summary of enhancements:
  • Supercharger Map Wayback now lets you view the state of the global supercharger network as of any specific date in time. The default is to show supercharger locations that were open, under construction, or had permits. Other statuses can be selected in the filter.
  • Competitor Map Wayback lets you view a competitor's map, including dots showing the locations they've visited as of any date. The map displays visited locations (grey), open locations (red), and locations under construction. Use the filter to add/remove statuses. The competitor will follow whoever is selected on the other competitor maps. If you have a direct link saved to your map, the Wayback view will also be configured to show your map.
  • The Visits by Year map was updated to include an ability to narrow the view by setting a start and end date. This allows you to show just the superchargers visited during a specific period -- say, a road trip.

You can find these new/modified visualizations from the main menu and the competitor maps views (circled items)

1695402347577.png

On the competitor maps, there is now an option for Wayback map.
1695402388965.png

Also note that the "Interesting Superchargers" dashboard was also updated. It has the 50,000 supercharger and other general improvements. Sites with MagicDocks are growing consistently now and this map shows where they are using data from supercharge.info.
1695402526254.png

Illustrating the new maps
My map just prior to departing on my big road trip
1695402635501.png

And at the completion of the trip
1695402695167.png

And here are my check-ins for the trip (from the Visits by Year map but narrowed to my trip dates
1695402832495.png

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 17 - 424 miles; 7 hr 5 m driving; 3 new Superchargers, including one First.

Curiously, TeslaFi didn't show the Minocqua icon on the map, even though it recorded the Supercharging there.

Check-ins for 2023-09-22

- Minocqua, WI (#1887)
- Appleton, WI (#1888)
- Fond du Lac, WI (#1889) (First to check-in)

Image 9-22-23 at 6.09 PM.jpeg
Image 9-22-23 at 6.10 PM.jpeg
Image 9-22-23 at 6.10 PM (1).jpeg

Fair warning?

I will be trying to hit Medford, NJ and Paramus - 200 NJ-17, NJ either tonight or tomorrow.

No guarantee on that, though, as we'll have Ophelia and a baby to deal with.
As predicted, rain and a napping baby negated Medford for us on this trip, so a green pin still lives. Paramus is still on the table for the afternoon, but we're running a bit behind schedule, so who knows?

I was about to head home and this popped up 10 miles from me!

Check-ins for 2023-09-22
- Paramus - 200 NJ-17, NJ (#1314) (First to check-in)

Restrooms at Dick’s through the bushes.

View attachment 976366
Aha. I see you have beaten me to it. Well, that makes our trip to CT a little more direct! I'll wave in all general directions as I pass by.

Day 45: 356 miles. New Brunswick, NJ to home. Crazy to think of how many times I've made the trip between New York and DC, and yet I spent the entire day clearing superchargers I hadn't yet visited. I spent the night in New Brunswick after visiting Bernadette and her mom in the Brooklyn area. I can't stay in her mom's house anymore because it is unsafe for me with the stairs and overall design. The hotels anywhere near Brooklyn were outrageously expensive, I think because it is UN week in NYC.

Loved the new V3 in Springfield, VA. I especially liked that it has a handicapped spot.

The total trip was 16,047 miles. I'll follow up with a trip summary tomorrow or Thursday.

Check-ins for 2023-09-19
- Howell Township, NJ (#1412)
- Egg Harbor Township - E Black Horse Pike, NJ (#1413)
- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#1414)
- Fort Washington, PA (#1415)
- Boothwyn, PA (#1416)
- New Castle - Christiana Bypass, DE (#1417)
- Rosedale, MD (#1418)
- Springfield - Springfield Mall, VA (#1419)

View attachment 975425
View attachment 975426
Final trip summary. My primary credit card somehow failed early in the trip. However, I only had to use my backup credit card three times. I used Google Pay or online reservations for everything. In Canada, the default at every restaurant was to use tap to pay, so I didn't even have to ask if I could tap. At several garages in Canada, I was also able to use tap-to-pay. It is great to see tap-to-pay becoming so ubiquitous.

2023 09 21 Canada Trip Summary2.jpg

Last edited: