Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair warning: Newark - Gateway Blvd, CA

I stayed at a very nice Motel 6 about 4 miles from from this location last night. I noticed at 8:30 PM last night that this location had opened. My first instinct was to rush out and get it, but I thought it better to wait until daylight this morning and to give others more time to share a first. I’ll get it on the way out of town this morning. My plan is to get the Hwy 99 locations that I need today and to have cleared California by Sunday, unless more open that are too far away for me to get.

I found so many of those discrepancies in Europe that I didn't bother reporting. Perhaps, now it is possible for someone to use the app to go through the European superchargers and correct the names. Of course I'm assuming the app and Nav use the same name which may not be the case.
I haven’t seen any discrepancies between app and nav. At some point this winter, I’ll get bored at work and go through some of that stuff.

• Helpful
Reactions: PLUS EV and NKYTA
I haven’t seen any discrepancies between app and nav. At some point this winter, I’ll get bored at work and go through some of that stuff.
I noticed it more around Europe in June. Less on this trip and I, also, was derelict in reporting discrepancies last go round since I was trying to be a livable traveling companion 🤓. Usually just a language difference. Gothenburg is spelled in at least three different ways here.

Made a quick run to the Bay Area to see a show at the Fox Theater in Oakland.

Check-ins for 2023-10-11
- Ashland, OR (#1502)
- Vacaville - Harbison Dr, CA (#1503)

Check-ins for 2023-10-12
- San Mateo - 2940 S Norfolk St, CA (#1504)
- San Mateo - De Anza Blvd, CA (#1505)
- Daly City - Mission St, CA (#1506)
- San Francisco - 16th St, CA (#1507)
- Olema, CA (#1508)
- Napa - Bel Aire Plaza, CA (#1509)

Driving through California was very nice. Beautiful scenery - mountains, rivers, lakes, canyons, fields, ocean….

Highlights: @Limited and @cpa surprised me at superchargers and introduced themselves. Nice to put names and face to folks.
Planned meetup for a shared first with @israndy @bmah @Shesmyne2" @NKYTA

50,000th supercharger
Watching sunrise over the Pacific - who knew that was possible in California!! (Malibu)

Traffic wasn’t bad. Helps to plan routes around traffic.

I shall return…not this year though.

IMG_3058.jpeg

Hey! I used that stall when I was there on Sept. 30.

I was there around 10:30 AM and was surprised that no one among the 6-7 others was using it.

While I am at it, I guess I need to post this info from a couple weeks ago:

Check-ins for 2023-09-29
- Modesto - Joyce Ave, CA (#570)
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#571)
- Cameron Park, CA (#572)

Check-ins for 2023-09-30
- Roseville - Freedom Way, CA (#573)
- Marysville, CA (#574)
- Dunnigan, CA (#575)
- Red Bluff - S Main St, CA (#576)
- Redding, CA (#577)

Check-ins for 2023-10-01
- Burney, CA (#578)
- Sparks, NV (#579)
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#580)
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#581)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#582) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-10-02
- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#583)

Check-ins for 2023-10-13
- Grums, Sweden (#2609)
- Karlstad, Sweden (#2610)
- Kristinehamn, Sweden (#2611)
- Mariestad, Sweden (#2612)
- Jung, Sweden (#2613)
- Ulricehamn, Sweden (#2614)
- Jönköping - Kompanigatan, Sweden (#2615)
- Ödeshög, Sweden (#2616)
- Mantorp, Sweden (#2617)
- Linköping, Sweden (#2618)
- Norrköping, Sweden (#2619)
- Strängnäs, Sweden (#2620)
- Enköping, Sweden (#2621)
- Arboga, Sweden (#2622)
- Örebro, Sweden (#2623)
- Ludvika, Sweden (#2624) (First to check-in)
- Borlänge, Sweden (#2625)

Check-ins for 2023-10-13
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#855)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#856)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#857)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#858)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#859)
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#860)
- St. George - S Convention Center Dr, UT (#861)
- Mesquite - Mesa Blvd, NV (#862)

Dangit McDerrmit, NV, thought I’d cleared the state

Check-ins for 2023-10-13
- Füssen, Germany (#521) (First to check-in)
- Kaufering, Germany (#522)
- Holzkirchen, Germany (#523)
- Niederndorf, Austria (#524)
- Piding, Germany (#525)
- Berchtesgaden, Germany (#526)
- Salzburg-Nord, Austria( #527)

I couldn't resist the detour through the south of Germany 🤣
Well I’m glad I decided to hit Tarrytown (Sleepy Hollow) today. Still one up on you, at least at bedtime tonight!

I noticed it more around Europe in June. Less on this trip and I, also, was derelict in reporting discrepancies last go round since I was trying to be a livable traveling companion 🤓. Usually just a language difference. Gothenburg is spelled in at least three different ways here.
My favorite was "Brunswick, Germany" in the Nav. I was so confused driving through there until I realized that Brunswick = Braunschweig. I guess I had my Nav language set to English, but I did not expect a city as small as Braunschweig to have an English translation. My knowledge of German geography is good enough that I was familiar with the city of Braunschweig but I had definitely never heard of Brunswick!

Check-in for October 13, 2023
Little Ferry NJ (#525)
Kearny NJ
West Nyak NY
Terrytown NY (#528) (Sleepy Hollow)

I tossed the Kayak into NY Harbor at Statue of Liberty State Park in Jersey City and paddled around Liberty Island. On the north side of the Island where the tide was driving me back toward the island I got a booming reminder from a Park Patrol boat to move along! Then a short bike ride to the old New Jersey Central Terminal. And enough super chargers to keep me ahead of Stefan! A nice day out!

Attachments

• ABE1E5CA-DB5F-4BC6-AA5B-722610E62B00.jpeg
    ABE1E5CA-DB5F-4BC6-AA5B-722610E62B00.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 9666040D-CADE-4D2E-A0CE-376730F612DC.jpeg
    9666040D-CADE-4D2E-A0CE-376730F612DC.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 1CE996BB-86E0-44F3-89B6-2A67EAD35C71.jpeg
    1CE996BB-86E0-44F3-89B6-2A67EAD35C71.jpeg
    519.2 KB · Views: 24
Football weekend getaway.
Check-ins for 2023-10-12
- Framingham - Worcester Rd, MA (#668)
- Enfield, CT (#669)
- Vernon, CT (#670)

Check-ins for 2023-10-13
- Matamoras, PA (#671)
- Mill Hall, PA (#672)

Messed up twice today; first by forgetting to route to Central Valley until we were almost on top of Matamoras. So that one will have to wait. Then, I skipped charging at Moosic hoping that Wilkes Barre would be open for a first. Well it wasn't and since I only had 20% left I had to turn around and head back to Moosic to get enough to get to Bloomsburg. But we made it to State College with more than enough time to get my cheesesteak before settling in for the rest of the Homecoming Weekend activities.

Day 1 and 2 of Astro Trek '23.

Check-ins for 2023-10-12
- Needles - E Broadway St, CA (#159)
- Primm, NV (#160)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#161)

Check-ins for 2023-10-13
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#162)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#163)
- Mesquite, NV (#164)
- Mesquite - Mesa Blvd, NV (#165)
- St. George - S Convention Center Dr, UT (#166)
- St. George, UT (#167)
- Cedar City, UT (#168)
- Beaver - 525 W, UT (#169)
- Richfield, UT (#170)

Finger's crossed the weather holds out for the eclipse ...

My favorite was "Brunswick, Germany" in the Nav. I was so confused driving through there until I realized that Brunswick = Braunschweig. I guess I had my Nav language set to English, but I did not expect a city as small as Braunschweig to have an English translation. My knowledge of German geography is good enough that I was familiar with the city of Braunschweig but I had definitely never heard of Brunswick!
I know it as Liverwurst😂
I don’t even remember last week, though.

Add: Didn’t remember checking in there because I didn’t 🤓

IMG_3651.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 13. Heading east.

Check-ins for 2023-10-13
- Burley, ID (#1806)
- Salt Lake City (SC), UT (#1807)
- Salt Lake City - S 300 W, UT (#1808)
- Midvale, UT (#1809)
- South Jordan, UT (#1810)
- Draper, UT (#1811)
- Nephi - S Main St, UT (#1812)