Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We took a day off from being tourists and went Supercharger hunting in Netherlands North.

Check-ins for 2023-12-31

- Eemnes, Netherlands (#2127)
- Emmeloord, Netherlands (#2128)
- Wolvega, Netherlands (#2129)
- Drachten, Netherlands (#2130)
- Zuidbroek, Netherlands (#2131)
- Assen, Netherlands (#2132)
- Zwolle, Netherlands (#2133)
- Harderwijk, Netherlands (#2134)
- Leusden, Netherlands (#2135)
- Bunnik, Netherlands (#2136)

1704050848123.png

We passed a lot of national parks en route. I think anywhere with a lot of trees or an altitude of > 100 feet is considered a national park in the Netherlands. ;)

I've read that Las Vegas is expecting a lot of weddings tomorrow because of that date: 123123. (Although it is a puzzle to me why people getting married would care about such a thing.)

For most women, their wedding date is probably the most important day in their lives, eclipsing their birthday. Hence, their anniversary is an annual reminder of that supposedly blissful day.

Secondary reasons could include the attention received by proclaiming their anniversary date to friends and family members and a fun story to tell grandchildren.

I got married on Flag Day. Really.

Reactions: NKYTA
Just left Vegas, what a hot mess so many people rolled in Friday. Weddings, Hockey, plenty of overseas gamblers. A pain to get a coffee or meal! I’m glad to be out.
You can always join the dark side and hang out with the old timers like me in Henderson! The new superchargers at M and Green Valley Ranch are both decent places to hang out! I stopped going to the Strip about 5 years ago even though I lived right near there way back in the day (lived right across the street from where that Sphere thing is now).

• Informative
Reactions: BM3B and SilverMonk
Just in case anyone else sees this in the future I ended up paying $462 for 2.2 hours of labor and 20 bucks for a new SD Card for the EMC. All problems rectified! Thanks @Half Dollar Bill for the hint. The Service rep initially wanted me to upgrade the Infotainment System for a bit over 2k$ But very graciously backed off and changed the SDcard instead. Thanks again for the great tech support to the inn keeper in Maine!
Just to correct terminology here:
  • a SIM card (can be physical or electronic) is used to authenticate a GSM/UMTS device with a carrier network. In the past, it could be used to store contacts as well, but these days, that is its only purpose.
  • an SD card is a type of flash storage media used in cameras and other portable devices to store files
  • an MMC card (bit of a misnomer since the C in MMC stands for card) is an alternative flash storage medium that used to be in competition with SD (and CF/CompactFlash) in the early 2000s. These days, there are no consumer uses for it, but it still finds use in various embedded systems, like Tesla's.
I don't understand why Tesla charged you money for this, as they currently have an active recall for it. Perhaps you can submit a reimbursement request?

Along those lines, it would be fun just to clear a city that has more than four Superchargers.
I live in Phoenix and have only used a single SC. And that was a 72K unit that was plugged into my test drive car. I plugged it in after my test drive, and I felt proud of myself for knowing how to do that ahead of time. Naturally it doesn't make sense to visit a supercharger within 100 miles of my home since I home charge. But I'm starting to see the fun in it.

As someone who got married on Christmas Eve some years ago, I can state that that's probably the ONLY advantage to having a wedding next to a major holiday. Everything else (shopping for presents, anniversary celebration dinners, etc.) is a PITA. ;)

Bruce.
We got married on the 16th of Feb, so I will never forget the Anniversary and we never need to go out for Valentine's Day as we just wait 2 days for our anniversary

Since most things were closed on New Years day, we did another Netherlands day trip and bagged 8 more Superchargers including a First. We treated ourselves to a nice lunch at the Van der Valk hotel in Enchede. Unfortunately, it took an hour and a half so I scratched Emsbüren, Germany from the itinerary to make up some time.

Check-ins for 2024-01-01

- Duiven, Netherlands (#2137)
- Zevenaar, Netherlands (#2138)
- Enschede, Netherlands (#2139) (First to check-in)
- Hengelo, Netherlands (#2140)
- Emmen, Netherlands (#2141)
- Deventer, Netherlands (#2142)
- Apeldoorn Oost, Netherlands (#2143)
- Apeldoorn, Netherlands (#2144)

1704135378192.png

We were originally planning to go visit Denmark with our daughter beginning tomorrow, but she decided she couldn't spare that much time, so instead we are going to help her move, take a trip to Ikea, and do a short jaunt to Luxemburg.

Since most things were closed on New Years day, we did another Netherlands day trip and bagged 8 more Superchargers including a First. We treated ourselves to a nice lunch at the Van der Valk hotel in Enchede. Unfortunately, it took an hour and a half so I scratched Emsbüren, Germany from the itinerary to make up some time.

Check-ins for 2024-01-01

- Duiven, Netherlands (#2137)
- Zevenaar, Netherlands (#2138)
- Enschede, Netherlands (#2139) (First to check-in)
- Hengelo, Netherlands (#2140)
- Emmen, Netherlands (#2141)
- Deventer, Netherlands (#2142)
- Apeldoorn Oost, Netherlands (#2143)
- Apeldoorn, Netherlands (#2144)

View attachment 1004817

We were originally planning to go visit Denmark with our daughter beginning tomorrow, but she decided she couldn't spare that much time, so instead we are going to help her move, take a trip to Ikea, and do a short jaunt to Luxemburg.
No Middelfart?! 😂 At least you can clear Luxembourg💪

"Must be nice to be independently wealthy" -my jelly wife
TSLA has changed our lives in many ways. Before that, my Tesla purchase in 2013 would have been one and done. Just racing the clock with decrepitude and dementia, with much gratitude. Have a lot of good company and new friends blessed with karma for supporting the transition to electric vehicles. On the road, more people than not might confuse me with the unhoused given my extreme frugality and hanging with homeless populations at overnight rest stops😊 Europe is the obvious exception, but I argued strenuously against making that part of the competition because it so tipped the playing field. As they say, “Don’t hate the player, hate the game.”

Europe is the obvious exception, but I argued strenuously against making that part of the competition because it so tipped the playing field.
I had some thoughts on that, but I was not above driving around Australia for two weeks picking up chargers. And it pushes me towards using SC gathering as an excuse to see more of the world.

I had some thoughts on that, but I was not above driving around Australia for two weeks picking up chargers. And it pushes me towards using SC gathering as an excuse to see more of the world.
Oh I absolutely see the benefits of seeing the world in a simplified fashion traveling the Tesla SC superhighway. And logging it formally into our phenomenal online infrastructure is natural. I just didn’t think it should be part of the leaderboard or game play as people would have vastly different denominators based on pay to play. Then again, I didn’t think including paid parking or valets was egalitarian, either. So I played the cards I was dealt as the rules evolved, though I deferred those plays as long as I could until it mattered to my game.

Mott Street is illustrative. I deferred the Manhattan valets despite many NYC transits, until it affected rankings. Same with Europe, though that overlapped with many bucket list items. I accepted that reality long ago, but it irks me when the natural consequences of the rules imposed by others lead to me being unfairly impugned on Signal. Word gets around.

IMG_5342.png