Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to take a ride to South Carolina from Denver to visit my granddaughter for her first birthday. Of course I will veer off the straight and narrow to traverse however much of New England I can harvest SCs at. Anyone I should say hi to as I pass by? Any must-see sights?
I went to directly to route since you’re are so far afield.
Do you want everything coming back from East to West?

This group is normally helpful for route planing for longish legs.

Depends on the route, depends on the car.

Nobody here wants you proving they don’t work.

Check-ins for 2024-01-02
- Tukwila - Southcenter Pkwy, WA (#1536) (First to check-in)

Had a nice meet-up with @PLUS EV and @TreborThickweb.

IMG_8039.jpeg

IMG_8040.jpeg

Timetable? Helps with scheduled acti

🤔 I sometimes take each of my boys separately on trips as it's often easier from a parenting perspective and more enjoyable with the one-on-one time. I may need to put some thought into this question though! My youngest almost cleared Texas last year! 😂
While I applaud the kiddos, have they actually driven >50% of the leg of the journey?? 😉

@PhillyKid is who we have all been rooting for, but they/he cant play the game, as designed.
A two household, two Tesla adult family is much harder, sans kiddos. (For the game)

Happy to carve out something in the stats if people desire to add a new Tableau map, but it would make sense to do that? I’m all for fun! 😂

Given the recent overseas visits, costs per KWH * time + length of stay for our two leaders super would be educational. Include your costs for flights, hotels, rentals, extra insurance, certifications! All we know was that Supercharging was not free.

Do tell.

@JSergeant let us know as welll.

Given the recent overseas visits, costs per KWH * time + length of stay for our two leaders super would be educational. Include your costs for flights, hotels, rentals, extra insurance, certifications! All we know was that Supercharging was not free.
My record keeping isn't nearly as good as you envision :)

I'm a bachelor who doesn't do much grocery shopping and cooking when I'm at home anyway so the food expense is about the same whether I'm home or on the road. Both of my Europe trips were trips I was going on anyway whether I was supercharger hunting or not, so the main additional cost was additional nights in hotels (just like it is on my North American trips). Hotels in Europe were surprisingly inexpensive. Then again, I could never seem to find a place with A/C that worked to my liking so maybe the standards are just lower lol.

I think the main cost of these trips for many of us is the TIME, i.e. the opportunity cost. The obvious one is that you could be making more money doing something else if you spent all the time working rather than supercharger hunting, but it could also be just in terms of spending time away from family or, for the gainfully employed, spending all your vacation time hunting rather than on other vacations that you or your SO or your family might want to go on.

I'm a bachelor who doesn't do much grocery shopping and cooking when I'm at home anyway so the food expense is about the same whether I'm home or on the road. Both of my Europe trips were trips I was going on anyway whether I was supercharger hunting or not, so the main additional cost was additional nights in hotels (just like it is on my North American trips). Hotels in Europe were surprisingly inexpensive. Then again, I could never seem to find a place with A/C that worked to my liking so maybe the standards are just lower lol.

I think the main cost of these trips for many of us is the TIME, i.e. the opportunity cost. The obvious one is that you could be making more money doing something else if you spent all the time working rather than supercharger hunting, but it could also be just in terms of spending time away from family or, for the gainfully employed, spending all your vacation time hunting rather than on other vacations that you or your SO or your family might want to go on.
First order of business for me was to get bedding at IKEA. When I did splurge on lodging over car camping, it was remarkably cheaper than what people pay here, even with ocean front balconies. $50-75 a night was typical. The car rental forces you to confront a daily expense, as @tes-s noted with his daily tire allotment, which is my biggest expense at home despite getting 85k miles out of a set. But the rental cost is a fraction of the depreciation I’ve experienced with owned cars. Tesla rental agents, including Hertz, have discovered it’s not a profitable model because of the depreciation they’ve experienced. I’ve seen that some UFO rates have more than quadrupled since I shocked them with my mileage. 😂 Food was a bargain many places where I paid 1/2 to 2/3 less than I would at home. The main wild card was a country’s road tax system be it tolls, vignettes, or covered by commercial trucking. Same as here, it’s highly variable —tolls are largely unknown west of the Mississippi, but you can spend $100 crossing Pennsylvania. France is exorbitant whereas Germany is free.

We originally thought we’d spend six months in Europe, but quickly learned that you’re only allowed to stay 90 days in the Schengen countries without a visa. The only opportunity I felt I sacrificed was my thrice weekly basketball games with my YMCA friends. We’re very intent to travel while we’re still able to enjoy it. Most of it won’t involve Teslas. After a decade pursuing supercharger visits, which predated any sort of “competition,” I think my original motivations have largely been exhausted with widespread adoption of EVs. I’m still likely to check off Alaska and Hawaii or the occasional new country at some point out of compulsion, but I hope to have the self control not to be goaded into staying ahead. 3000 is a good marker, though so should have been 2000🤓

PS I donated the bedding to our last host in Portugal and she graciously paid our city tax, so my cost was almost cut in half.

Last edited:

That last paragraph rings true. Well, all of it excepting Europe SC trips. My wife hasn’t seen Europe at all just yet, aside from Italy. It will be targeted based on location, and we won’t be clearing countries.

We are driving this year to see the eclipse in TX and she will have to shoulder West Texas mostly on her own 😉

How do you NOT have a spreadsheet for cost tracking TM data versus my broken Fins vs Bills this weekend?!? If you got early odds, you would be on top with the damn Bills. Chubb out, Tua questionable and Allen resurgent?

I was unhappy when I lost handwritten notes on chargers, kW rate, rated miles consumed back in 2013, 2014. Some of it I still have in a spreadsheet that I kept for EA/Beta - but that was more about what updates worked and what effed them up.

Relatives are gone, holiday decorations are down, time for a couple of quick drives to the coast. Finally got my home state cleared again, it's been seven months since that's been the case. What a slacker I've been.
Check-ins for 2024-01-01
- Newport, OR (#1565)

Check-ins for 2024-01-03
- Coos Bay, OR (#1566)
View attachment 1005580
Who doesn’t like an Oregon Coast lighthouse?
🤟🏻

Who doesn’t like an Oregon Coast lighthouse?
🤟🏻
Objectively they are the best set of lighthouses of any state (although I'm sure Michiganders and Mainers would come back at me with their hundreds of lighthouses lol). I do have a soft spot for some of the WA lighthouses though, Cape Disappointment and Cape Flattery in particular.

The Yaquina Head Light that is pictured kind of flies under the radar, with Cape Blanco being the furthest west and Heceta Head being the most photographed, but it is a good one.

Objectively they are the best set of lighthouses of any state (although I'm sure Michiganders and Mainers would come back at me with their hundreds of lighthouses lol). I do have a soft spot for some of the WA lighthouses though, Cape Disappointment and Cape Flattery in particular.

The Yaquina Head Light that is pictured kind of flies under the radar, with Cape Blanco being the furthest west and Heceta Head being the most photographed, but it is a good one.
What would be the most influential light house in the US.

Can somebody ask Chat GBT for me. 🙃

Reactions: TreborThickweb