Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-02-09
- Gardendale, AL (#1414)
- Alabaster, AL (#1415)

Check-ins for 2024-02-10
- Terrell, TX (#1416)
- Dallas - Mountain Creek Pkwy, TX (#1417)
- Arlington - E Bardin Rd, TX (#1418)
- Edgecliff Village, TX (#1419) (First to check-in)

Anyone playing in Texas interested in a co-first in the D-FW area, here's your chance.

Check-ins for 2024-02-10
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#1743) (First to check-in)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#1744) (First to check-in)

Capitola is a shiny new V4. Salinas a boring old V3, but next to a supermarket and other places that have food, bathrooms, etc.
No sign of @israndy, but I was running late. Plenty of time to get there today still.

Looking forward to the trip report if you try to get "Roma North" Porta di Roma. It's nearly impossible to find.
Perhaps an update to the navigation, North Roma was not too difficult to find. The navigation took us around a fairly large parking garage near the IKEA/centro commerciale. There is a prominent "Tesla" sign on the pillar at the entrance to the covered parking area where the chargers are located. Chargers are visible as soon as you enter the parking area.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-02-08
- Roma - Urban, Italy (#263)

Check-ins for 2024-02-09
- Roma - North, Italy (#264)
- Magliano Sabina, Italy (#265)
- Arezzo, Italy (#266)
- Firenze, Italy (#267)

Fair warning: Padova North, Italy, tomorrow.

Feel like I'm walking in the footsteps of giants:

ROME-South.png

Perhaps an update to the navigation, North Roma was not too difficult to find. The navigation took us around a fairly large parking garage near the IKEA/centro commerciale. There is a prominent "Tesla" sign on the pillar at the entrance to the covered parking area where the chargers are located. Chargers are visible as soon as you enter the parking area.
Well sure, signage would have been helpful! When I was there, there was one or two signs and then the trail of bread crumbs died like a half mile from the supercharger. And the red dot in the Nav was also nowhere near the supercharger. @Bighorn had the same issue, so it wasn't just me. I think both of us nearly gave up! In fact, I probably would have but it would have meant back tracking to the central Rome supercharger, because I didn't have enough charge to reach the next one heading south so that gave me extra motivation to persevere.

Check-Ins for 2/10/2024
Tustin Franklin Ave, CA
Tustin, CA
Tustin Red Hill, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Cathedral City, CA

Feeling impure again. These were snatched with a Hertz M3 rental. (Ok, so there is a $35 charge if you bring back with less charge then when you picked it up -- but they charged it to 100pct. So unless there is a SC right at the airport, you have no shot to do that).

My first Tesla venture in CA. Gee, SCs sure are thick around here. Clearly, this isn't Buffalo NY

Check-Ins for 2/10/2024
Tustin Franklin Ave, CA
Tustin, CA
Tustin Red Hill, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Cathedral City, CA

Feeling impure again. These were snatched with a Hertz M3 rental. (Ok, so there is a $35 charge if you bring back with less charge then when you picked it up -- but they charged it to 100pct. So unless there is a SC right at the airport, you have no shot to do that).

My first Tesla venture in CA. Gee, SCs sure are thick around here. Clearly, this isn't Buffalo NY
I want you to return it with 98% charge and see what happens!

After a long time of no new superchargers at all I have three new ones. Not much, but still nice.

Check-ins for 2024-02-11
- Herne, Germany (#531) (First to check-in)
- Holdorf, Germany (#532)
- Norden, Germany (#533)

The first one is from the drive back from seeing Faderhead and Grendel at Matrix in Bochum. They have a cool throne made out of bottles of Jägermeister. PXL_20240210_220603070.jpg

Then after a few hours of sleep we're on our way to Langeoog in the North Sea.

Unfortunately the other photos are too big for the forum. Here is a link to Google Photos: 4 new items by Stefan Sarzio

After a long time of no new superchargers at all I have three new ones. Not much, but still nice.

Check-ins for 2024-02-11
- Herne, Germany (#531) (First to check-in)
- Holdorf, Germany (#532)
- Norden, Germany (#533)

The first one is from the drive back from seeing Faderhead and Grendel at Matrix in Bochum. They have a cool throne made out of bottles of Jägermeister. View attachment 1017335

Then after a few hours of sleep we're on our way to Langeoog in the North Sea.

Unfortunately the other photos are too big for the forum. Here is a link to Google Photos: 4 new items by Stefan Sarzio
Cool throne!

And I actually recognized the supercharger in Norden! That town was so far out there that it didn't feel like I was in Germany any more. The gas station didn't even have Bockwurst! :)

Back in the saddle again and headed east.

Check-ins for 2024-02-08
- Dixon, CA (#1567)
- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#1568)
- Livermore - W Jack London Blvd, CA (#1569)

Check-ins for 2024-02-09
- Lost Hills, CA (#1570)
- Bakersfield - Camino Del Rio Ct, CA (#1571)
- Lancaster, CA (#1572)
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#1573)
- Cathedral City, CA (#1574)

Check-ins for 2024-02-10
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#1575)
- Eloy, AZ (#1576)
- Las Cruces, NM (#1577)
- El Paso - Desert Blvd N, TX (#1578)

Check-ins for 2024-02-11
- El Paso - Eastlake Blvd, TX (#1579)
- Van Horn - W Broadway St, TX (#1580)
- Alpine - S Cockrell St, TX (#1581) (First to check-in)
- San Antonio - Worth Pkwy, TX (#1582)
- San Antonio - E Basse Rd, TX (#1583)
- San Antonio - Broadway, TX (#1584)
- Natalia, TX (#1585)

Back in the saddle again and headed east.

Check-ins for 2024-02-08
- Dixon, CA (#1567)
- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#1568)
- Livermore - W Jack London Blvd, CA (#1569)

Check-ins for 2024-02-09
- Lost Hills, CA (#1570)
- Bakersfield - Camino Del Rio Ct, CA (#1571)
- Lancaster, CA (#1572)
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#1573)
- Cathedral City, CA (#1574)

Check-ins for 2024-02-10
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#1575)
- Eloy, AZ (#1576)
- Las Cruces, NM (#1577)
- El Paso - Desert Blvd N, TX (#1578)

Check-ins for 2024-02-11
- El Paso - Eastlake Blvd, TX (#1579)
- Van Horn - W Broadway St, TX (#1580)
- Alpine - S Cockrell St, TX (#1581) (First to check-in)
- San Antonio - Worth Pkwy, TX (#1582)
- San Antonio - E Basse Rd, TX (#1583)
- San Antonio - Broadway, TX (#1584)
- Natalia, TX (#1585)
Nice!

Read the fine print — there should be no charge if the car has over 70%.

Yes, it conflicts with fine print in a different part of the contract, but that's not my problem to solve.

There's fine print in yet another location that says to charge the car to 80%. Or 90%, depending on where you look. But definitely not 100%, so yet another conflict.

You'd think they have a team of lawyers dedicated to this, but I guess they were too busy writing articles about what a bad investment buying these cars was for them.

My last two Hertz rentals the vehicles were 100% and 98%. Both were returned at about 95% and in neither case did they squawk. They wouldn't tell me what the minimum state of charge was when the vehicle went out at close to 100%, but seems to be some reasonableness at Hertz.

Check-ins for 2024-02-11
- Barberino di Mugello, Italy (#268)
- Bologna Casalecchio di Reno, Italy (#269)
- Occhiobello, Italy (#270)
- Torri di Quartesolo, Italy (#271)
- Padova North, Italy (#272) (First to check-in)
- Mogliano Veneto, Italy (#273)

Padua North is easy to get to, right behind the Crowne Plaza. Though new, it was very slow for some reason. Ended up heading to Venice after just a few minutes.

Saw the European Midnight Red Model 7 here -- just missed getting it in this pic. Pretty sharp color.

PADUA.jpg

They wouldn't tell me what the minimum state of charge was when the vehicle went out at close to 100%, but seems to be some reasonableness at Hertz
Forgot to add, the rules are different between US and EU, and good luck finding the US rules through a Google search.

To get the US rules, at the checkout page, click Rental Qualifications and Requirements, then choose Electric Vehicles in the dropdown. This says, in part:

CHARGING DURING RENTAL – … Battery charging limit on a Tesla should be set at 90% maximum …

CHARGE PURCHASE OPTION (CPO)/EV BATTERY RECHARGE FEE/UNDERCHARGE BATTERY FEE – With the purchase of the optional Charge Purchase Option (CPO) for a fee of $35.00 at the time of rental, You can return the EV at any charge level above 10%. If You return the EV at the same charge level as at the time of rent, the CPO charge will be removed. If You do not elect to purchase the optional CPO and You return the EV with a charge level less than 70% You will be assessed an EV Battery Recharge fee of $35.00 unless the charge level at time of rental was less than 75%. If the EV is rented at with a charge level of less than 75% no EV Battery Recharge fee will apply at return. If You return the EV with a charge level less than 10% an Undercharge Battery fee of $25.00 will apply in addition to any applicable EV Battery Recharge fee.
Note also that the $35 fee drops to $25 if you're a Hertz Rewards member, which costs nothing, so you should definitely do that.

If look at the Terms and Conditions, otoh, you'll find this:

CHARGING DURING RENTAL – … Battery charging limit on an EV should be set at 80% maximum.

Check-ins for 2024-02-11
- Barberino di Mugello, Italy (#268)
- Bologna Casalecchio di Reno, Italy (#269)
- Occhiobello, Italy (#270)
- Torri di Quartesolo, Italy (#271)
- Padova North, Italy (#272) (First to check-in)
- Mogliano Veneto, Italy (#273)

Padua North is easy to get to, right behind the Crowne Plaza. Though new, it was very slow for some reason. Ended up heading to Venice after just a few minutes.

Saw the European Midnight Red Model 7 here -- just missed getting it in this pic. Pretty sharp color.

View attachment 1017570
Model 7?!? :)