Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-03-01
- Beatty, NV (#515)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#516)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#517)
- Las Vegas - Tivoli Village, NV (#518)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#519)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#520)
- Las Vegas - S Fort Apache Rd, NV (#521)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#522)
- Las Vegas - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#523)
- Henderson - Paseo Verde Pkwy, NV (#524)

Some good pics of things in Death Valley, over in my Road Trip thread
Late winter California Road Trip, 2024

I saw an unwrapped Cybertruck charging at Lone Pine. Also, there are now nice trash cans at the superchargers in Lone Pine.

cybertruck-charging-in-lone-pine.jpg

I think Tesla could learn from Airstream and put a large blue number on the bare sheet metal so you can tell one from another, this is the third CT I have seen pics of in this thread in a day, could they all be the same photo? Oh look at that, I have three more in MY camera roll. I don't think we need any more CyberTruck sighting pics

Check-ins for 2024-03-02
- Roseville - Harding Blvd, CA (#1745)
- Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA (#1746) (First to check-in)
- Pollock Pines, CA (#1747)

I hadn’t ever driven the stretch of Hwy 49 from Auburn down to Placerville. Fun twisty drive. Wineries, ranches, old gold mining towns. And you get to drive through Cool, CA (for a minute anyway). Auburn was quiet with just me and a couple in a white 3. Raleys across the street for bathrooms.

AWD was required the last five miles to PP. Chains required further up the hill.
I would never count on needing charge at PP in the wintertime. Everyone brings their kids to sled and have fun in the snow behind the chargers. There is also no signage indicative “our” spots are for EV charging only. Four were ICEd, but it wasn’t very busy yet.

1709424341556.jpeg

1709424425379.jpeg

Picked up my wife at the MIL's and made it back home with an additional half a day detour to take the coast route up north to avoid Winter weather warnings in most of Norcal and S. OR. 3.5 weeks on the road in Feb and the only snow I drove on was the last two miles up to my house. This ended up being my longest trip ever (not by original design)

24 days, 12025 miles, 263 new chargers, 2 places up, 2 concerts, 1 attempted instrument of suicide, too many WaWa's, Sheetz, and Buc-ees to count.

Atlantic city.JPG

Check-ins for 2024-02-28
- Dateland, AZ (#1817)
- San Diego - Navajo Rd, CA (#1818)

Check-ins for 2024-02-29
- Solana Beach, CA (#1819)
- Vista - University Dr, CA (#1820)
- Temecula - Winchester Rd, CA (#1821)
- Murrieta, CA (#1822)
- Menifee - Scott Rd, CA (#1823)
- Perris, CA (#1824)
- West Covina - E Eastland Center Dr, CA (#1825)
- Santa Clarita - Newhall Ranch Rd, CA (#1826)
- Ripon, CA (#1827)
- Roseville - Harding Blvd, CA (#1828)
- Rocklin - Granite Dr, CA (#1829)

First of 4 roadtrips planned this month are done. Still hate the Strip parts of Vegas but seeing the entire city was pretty nice. Also cool to see some legacy charging locations. And shout out to @vanjwilson for checking out that charger. Definitely wouldn't have hit it otherwise and the timing was perfect.

Check-ins for 2024-03-02
- Yermo, CA (#69) (Comment: )
- Yermo - Sunrise Canyon Rd, CA (#70) (Comment: )
- Primm, NV (#71) (Comment: )
- Henderson - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#72) (Comment: )
- Henderson - Paseo Verde Pkwy, NV (#73) (Comment: )
- Henderson, NV (#74) (Comment: Henderson, NV)
- Las Vegas - South Eastern Ave, NV (#75) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - South Eastern Avenue)
- Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV (#76) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - East Sahara Avenue)
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#77) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#78) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - Paradise Road)
- Las Vegas - High Roller at LINQ, NV (#79) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - High Roller at LINQ)
- Las Vegas - Bridger Ave, NV (#80) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Avenue)
- Las Vegas - Grand Central Parkway, NV (#81) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - Grand Central Parkway)
- North Las Vegas, NV (#82) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#83) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - West Tropical Parkway)
- Las Vegas - W Craig Rd, NV (#84) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - West Craig Road)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#85) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - South Rampart Boulevard)
- Las Vegas - Tivoli Village, NV (#86) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - Tivoli Village)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#87) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - W Charleston Blvd)
- Las Vegas - S Fort Apache Rd, NV (#88) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV - South Fort Apache Road)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#89) (First to check-in) (Comment: Las Vegas, NV South Maryland Parkway)
- Las Vegas - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#90) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#91) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Baker, CA (#92) (Comment: Baker, CA)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#93) (Comment: Barstow, CA - East Virginia Way)
- Barstow, CA (#94) (Comment: Barstow, CA)
- Barstow - Tanger Way, CA (#95) (Comment: Barstow, CA - Tanger Way)
- Victorville, CA (#96) (Comment: Victorville, CA)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#97) (Comment: Victorville, CA - Amargosa Road)
- Hesperia, CA (#98) (Comment: Hesperia, CA)

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 1 & 2

I am driving my wife to Richmond, VA for the NSECA conference on March 19. Needless to say, we're not taking a very direct route!

There were no new Superchargers on day 1 - I'm just posting it for completeness.

View attachment 1023078View attachment 1023076View attachment 1023077

Day 2 - three new Superchargers:

Check-ins for 2024-02-28
- Redding - Hilltop Dr, CA (#2163)
- Ukiah - N State St, CA (#2164)
- Olema, CA (#2165)

View attachment 1023084View attachment 1023083View attachment 1023082
That's Richmond, CA, not Richmond, VA. 😆

Check-ins for 2024-03-03
- Joplin, MO (#366)
- Springfield, MO (#367)
- Rolla, MO (#368)
- Fenton, MO (#369)
- Mehlville, MO (#370)
- St. Louis, MO (#371)
- Brentwood, MO (#372)
- Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO (#373)
- St. Charles, MO (#374)
- St. Charles - Beale St, MO (#375)
- St. Louis - Riverview Dr, MO (#376)
- Collinsville, IL (#377)
- Edwardsville, IL (#378)
- Springfield, IL (#379)
- Springfield - W Jefferson St, IL (#380)
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#381)

It was a Sunday, so I attacked the St. Louis metro area as I passed through. I was almost faked out by the Nav claiming that Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO was temporarily closed, but the Tesla app on my phone said it was Temporary Closure, but with 10 of 12 stalls available. Open or Closed? I went over to have a look, and sure enough there was a MS charging, and it worked for me.

Is there perhaps a significant lag between when a site comes back up and the time that the Open state is pushed to the Nav? This is the impression I get from the display of Wait Times. Every time that I have showed up at a site that had a claimed wait time I have found several open stalls with no one waiting. Maybe there was a wait time at one point, and the Nav display of this state scared other drivers into going somewhere else, but the fact that there is no longer a wait time takes too long to get propagated to the fleet.

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 6

Ten new Superchargers. This was a shorter day than originally planned - we had to eliminate Big Bear Lake from the itinerary because it was snowing up there today. I also screwed up and went to the original Vernon Supercharger instead of Vernon - E 25th St. To compound the error I had 'Hide repeat check-ins' enabled on Supercharging.life, so I didn't notice that I'd gone to the wrong one until almost the end of the day. Lesson learned.

Also Laguna Hills - Moulton Pkwy was showing as Temporary Closure on the Nav, but we went anyway because every other time I have seen this message, the Superchargers have been working fine. Today it was for real - there was a power outage in the area. A PGE guy working there estimated that power would be restored by 3pm (we were there at 11:30 am), so I'll leave it for another trip.

Check-ins for 2024-03-03

- Hawaiian Gardens, CA (#2188)
- Yorba Linda - Yorba Linda Blvd, CA (#2189)
- Whittier, CA (#2190)
- City of Industry - Colima Rd, CA (#2191)
- West Covina - E Eastland Center Dr, CA (#2192)
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#2193)
- Perris, CA (#2194)
- Menifee - Scott Rd, CA (#2195) (Comment: Forgot to check in at charger)
- Murrieta, CA (#2196)
- Temecula - Winchester Rd, CA (#2197)

Image 3-3-24 at 5.30 PM.jpeg
Image 3-3-24 at 5.30 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-3-24 at 5.31 PM.jpeg

A long boring day yesterday. I did mostly supercharger hunting, which was not too onerous along I-15 from Vegas to the Inland Empire, but was annoying in the LA traffic in the rain. Even then, I only went for superchargers close to a natural route toward LAX.

Because of the hunting, the weather, and the traffic, I missed a chance to meet up with @BM3B while he was available.

I did notice that I was close to getting 100 sites on this single California trip, so I made sure that happened, and I did luck into a first when Las Vegas, NV-Maryland Parkway a few miles from the hotel where I had stayed, right before I left to head back.

Check-ins for 2024-03-02
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#525) (First to check-in)
- Henderson - Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#526)
- Primm, NV (#527)
- Baker, CA (#528)
- Yermo - Sunrise Canyon Rd, CA (#529)
- Yermo, CA (#530)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#531)
- Barstow - Tanger Way, CA (#532)
- Victorville, CA (#533)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#534)
- Ontario - Vineyard Ave, CA (#535)
- Pomona, CA (#536)
- Brea, CA (#537)
- Brea - S Madrona Ave, CA (#538)
- Hawthorne - W 120th St, CA (#539)
- Hawthorne - El Segundo Blvd, CA (#540)

Not much to report about my last day in California over in my road trip thread

Late winter California Road Trip, 2024

Check-ins for 2024-02-26
- Murrieta, CA (#1779)
- Temecula - Winchester Rd, CA (#1780)

Check-ins for 2024-03-02
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#1781)
- Cathedral City, CA (#1782)
- Goodyear, AZ (#1783)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#1784)
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#1785)

Check-ins for 2024-03-03
- Las Cruces, NM (#1786)
- El Paso - Desert Blvd N, TX (#1787)
- El Paso - Eastlake Blvd, TX (#1788)

Check-ins for 2024-03-04
- Van Horn - W Broadway St, TX (#1789)

Headed to Florida

Check-ins for 2024-03-04
- Joliet, IL (#382) (First to check-in)
- Bolingbrook, IL (#383)
- Oak Brook, IL (#384)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#385)
- Glenview, IL (#386)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#387)

Arrived back home. It was a great 22 day break from winter. I didn't get any hunting done on the way to AZ, as I was on a tight schedule. The way home was a bit more productive, with 59 new SCs. This'll likely be it for SC hunting for a few weeks

• Helpful
Reactions: NKYTA and David99