Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-03-04
- Joliet, IL (#382) (First to check-in)
- Bolingbrook, IL (#383)
- Oak Brook, IL (#384)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#385)
- Glenview, IL (#386)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#387)

Arrived back home. It was a great 22 day break from winter. I didn't get any hunting done on the way to AZ, as I was on a tight schedule. The way home was a bit more productive, with 59 new SCs. This'll likely be it for SC hunting for a few weeks
Actually, I was looking at the wrong dates. That was 59 new SCs on the way home. Plus 11 on the way to AZ, and 6 during the vacation portion, for a total of 76 new ones. I'll be heading out to Nova Scotia again sometime in the spring to visit my Mom and sister - that'll be my next big opportunity.

Reactions: PLUS EV and NKYTA
Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 7

Check-ins for 2024-03-04

- Vista - University Dr, CA (#2198)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#2199)
- Solana Beach, CA (#2200)
- San Diego - Navajo Rd, CA (#2201)
- Goodyear, AZ (#2202)
- Glendale - W Northern Ave, AZ (#2203)
- Phoenix - W Peoria Ave, AZ (#2204)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#2205)
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#2206)

Image 3-4-24 at 8.35 PM.jpeg
Image 3-4-24 at 8.36 PM.jpeg
Image 3-4-24 at 8.36 PM (1).jpeg

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 7

Check-ins for 2024-03-04

- Vista - University Dr, CA (#2198)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#2199)
- Solana Beach, CA (#2200)
- San Diego - Navajo Rd, CA (#2201)
- Goodyear, AZ (#2202)
- Glendale - W Northern Ave, AZ (#2203)
- Phoenix - W Peoria Ave, AZ (#2204)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#2205)
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#2206)

View attachment 1024787View attachment 1024786View attachment 1024785
I wasn’t sure of your last trip thru Phoenix. I thought there might be more for you, but hadn’t checked your Map. Busy guy!

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Check-ins for 2024-03-03
- El Paso - Desert Blvd N, TX (#1787)
- El Paso - Eastlake Blvd, TX (#1788)

Check-ins for 2024-03-04
- Van Horn - W Broadway St, TX (#1789)
- San Antonio - Worth Pkwy, TX (#1790)
- San Antonio - E Basse Rd, TX (#1791)
- San Antonio - Broadway, TX (#1792)
- Luling, TX (#1793)
- Sealy, TX (#1794)

Paging PG&E, if you enable transformers in the Bay (that have been waiting), why bother with LA??
NKYTA:

Your pithy comment is vague.

Southern California is NOT PG&E territory. The following cities have their own municipal utilities: Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, and of course, Los Angeles. There may be a handful of others, but those are the ones I recall from my younger days. All other locations are served by Southern California Edison. Further south, San Diego County is owned and operated by San Diego Gas & Electric.

Apologies if I misunderstood your remark. :)

Reactions: lensovet
Sunday was beautiful in Virginia, so I looked at my unvisited map and decided to do a loop. A 466-mile loop. Result: two new-to-me superchargers and revisits to two pre-2019 visits. I also stopped in Exmore for a bathroom break, so charged there as well.

Check-ins for 2024-03-03
- Norfolk - 1146 N Military Hwy, VA (#1522)
- Hopewell, VA (#1523)
- Salisbury, MD (repeat)
- Exmore, VA (repeat)
- Norfolk, VA (repeat)

1709676343347.png

NKYTA:

Your pithy comment is vague.

Southern California is NOT PG&E territory. The following cities have their own municipal utilities: Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, and of course, Los Angeles. There may be a handful of others, but those are the ones I recall from my younger days. All other locations are served by Southern California Edison. Further south, San Diego County is owned and operated by San Diego Gas & Electric.

Apologies if I misunderstood your remark. :)
No worries. I was looking at my map on sc.life and all the under construction here in the Bay Area that are waiting on PG&E, and have been for quite some time. If they could get off their duffs, I wouldn’t need to head south to LA for hunting.

Just one example in basically my backyard: Supercharger - San Mateo, CA - El Camino Real (under construction Mar 2023, 12 stalls)

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 9

Four new Superchargers. We stopped at the new Ozona Supercharger to see if it was live - still not. Driving at 82 - 85 mph really cuts down on efficiency!

Check-ins for 2024-03-06

- Alpine - S Cockrell St, TX (#2210)
- San Antonio - Worth Pkwy, TX (#2211)
- San Antonio - E Basse Rd, TX (#2212)
- San Antonio - Broadway, TX (#2213)

Image 3-6-24 at 7.36 PM.jpeg
Image 3-6-24 at 7.37 PM.jpeg
Image 3-6-24 at 7.38 PM.jpeg

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 10

Another four new Superchargers. Unfortunately, TeslaFi didn't record the first part of the trip from San Antonio to Alice, so no TeslaFi map and stats today. I've included a Supercharge.info map of the route instead. It was about 430 miles and 7.5 hours of driving. The four new Superchargers listed are the only ones we visited.

Check-ins for 2024-03-07

- Natalia, TX (#2214)
- Alice, TX (#2215)
- Harlingen, TX (#2216)
- Corpus Christi, TX (#2217)

Image 3-7-24 at 8.30 PM.jpeg

Everyone of you are invited to attend the Sound of Silence Tesla Rally in Custer SD, May 17-19. All of you Superchargers will be introduced (within reason). The event is capped at 200 participants and this week we went over 55 (people, not cars). Please join us if you can. Some of the TOP Superchargers will be there to talk to! See you there! Mac

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 11

A short day today - from Corpus Christi to Austin, with one Supercharger stop at Luling. It's at a new Buc-ee's which proclaims itself to be that largest Buc-ee's in the world when completed. Right now it's probably the most congested and crowded Buc-ee's in the world. it took a good 20 minutes just to reach the Supercharger from the main road.

We'll be staying with friends in Austin until Monday morning, so no more travel reports until Day 14. I do intend to visit Dripping Springs tomorrow morning and hope to find time to visit Harker Heights on Sunday.

Check-ins for 2024-03-08

- Luling, TX (#2218)

Image 3-8-24 at 11.03 PM.jpeg
Image 3-8-24 at 11.04 PM.jpeg
Image 3-8-24 at 11.04 PM (1).jpeg

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 11

A short day today - from Corpus Christi to Austin, with one Supercharger stop at Luling. It's at a new Buc-ee's which proclaims itself to be that largest Buc-ee's in the world when completed. Right now it's probably the most congested and crowded Buc-ee's in the world. it took a good 20 minutes just to reach the Supercharger from the main road.

We'll be staying with friends in Austin until Monday morning, so no more travel reports until Day 14. I do intend to visit Dripping Springs tomorrow morning and hope to find time to visit Harker Heights on Sunday.

Check-ins for 2024-03-08

- Luling, TX (#2218)

View attachment 1026007View attachment 1026006View attachment 1026005
It could be worse. My Luling experience was staying at the Best Western Plus where I found a scorpion in my room. Then when I asked to switch rooms at the front desk, the guy said it was a common issue. I wanted to leave at that point but it was like 2 or 3am so I just did a thorough inspection and then slept with my clothes on.