Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-in for 2024-03-16

- Frederick, MD - Ballenger Creek Pike (#1952) (First to check-in)

IMG_3902.jpeg

Beautiful drive up to Whistler. We timed it right so that we missed the traffic in both Seattle and Vancouver and the border crossing was quick and easy. Our timing was also good in that we hit sunset as we drove up the Sea-to-sky highway and caught Mt. Tantalus above Howe Sound in full alpenglow.

Check-ins for 2024-03-15
- Rochester, WA (#1830)
- Tacoma - 4502 S Steele St, WA (#1831)
- Tukwila - Southcenter Pkwy, WA (#1832)
- Kirkland, WA (#1833)
- Tulalip Bay, WA (#1834)
- Burlington - Marketplace Dr, WA (#1835)
- Mission, BC (#1836) (First to check-in)
- Coquitlam - United Blvd, BC (#1837)
- Langley, BC (#1838)
Sorry I couldn’t meet you in Burlington - had some other stuff going on.

Reactions: GHammer
San Diego Trip!!!

Quite a nice trip, most chargers hit in 1 day although pales in comparison to my ambitious goal fo 80 chargers both Friday and Saturday next week.

Highlights include seeing my first V4 charger in highland!!!! And seeing a 48 stall charger completely full which I definitely haven't seen before.

Overall an enjoyable trip, main complaint is I had to skip three chargers due to them being down (and another 2 p2p chargers) which is a new high for me. Quite unusual to see that many down.

Check-ins for 2024-03-16
- Laguna Hills - Moulton Pkwy, CA (#136) (Comment: )
- Lake Forest - Muirlands Blvd, CA (#137) (Comment: )
- Mission Viejo - Crown Valley Pkwy, CA (#138) (Comment: )
- Mission Viejo, CA (#139) (Comment: )
- San Juan Capistrano, CA (#140) (Comment: )
- San Clemente - Av. Vista Hermosa, CA (#141) (Comment: San Clemente, CA - Avenida Vista Hermosa)
- San Clemente, CA (#142) (Comment: San Clemente, CA)
- Vista, CA (#143) (Comment: Vista, CA)
- Vista - University Dr, CA (#144) (Comment: imgur.com)
- San Marcos, CA (#145) (Comment: San Marcos, CA)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#146) (Comment: Carlsbad, CA - Van Alley Way)
- Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA (#147) (Comment: Carlsbad, CA - Paseo Del Norte)
- Carlsbad, CA (#148) (Comment: Carlsbad, CA)
- Solana Beach, CA (#149) (Comment: Solana Beach, CA)
- San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA (#150) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Carmel Mountain Road)
- San Diego, CA (#151) (Comment: imgur.com)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#152) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Clairemont Mesa Boulevard)
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#153) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Genesee Avenue)
- San Diego - Balboa Ave, CA (#154) (Comment: imgur.com)
- San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA (#155) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Mission Center Road)
- San Diego - Friars Rd, CA (#156) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Friars Road)
- San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA (#157) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Truxtun Road)
- San Diego - Camino De La Plaza, CA (#158) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Camino De La Plaza)
- Chula Vista, CA (#159) (Comment: Chula Vista, CA)
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#160) (Comment: Chula Vista, CA - Showroom Place)
- La Mesa, CA (#161) (Comment: La Mesa, CA)
- San Diego - Navajo Rd, CA (#162) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Navajo Road)
- San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd, CA (#163) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Mira Mesa Boulevard)
- San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA (#164) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Scripps Poway Parkway)
- San Diego - Camino Del Sur, CA (#165) (Comment: San Diego, CA - Camino Del Sur)
- Temecula, CA (#166) (Comment: Temecula, CA)
- Temecula - Winchester Rd, CA (#167) (Comment: Temecula, CA - Winchester Road)
- Murrieta, CA (#168) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Menifee - Scott Rd, CA (#169) (Comment: Menifee, CA - Scott Road)
- Menifee, CA (#170) (Comment: Menifee, CA)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#171) (Comment: Lake Elsinore, CA - Grape Street)
- Lake Elsinore, CA (#172) (Comment: Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Perris, CA (#173) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Moreno Valley, CA (#174) (Comment: Moreno Valley, CA)
- Riverside - Canyon Springs Pkwy, CA (#175) (Comment: Riverside, CA - Canyon Springs Parkway)
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#176) (Comment: Highland, CA - 4154 E Highland Drive)
- Highland, CA (#177) (Comment: imgur.com)

Be careful in Lake City, FL. The site has all kinds of issues. Slow charge rate at different stalls even when not shared.
But even worse, I went to get a sandwich and it stopped charging out if the blue. I tried starting again from the app without success. When I came back 10 min later I was the only car and I got an idle fee.
This site needs some service and upgrades. It's a V2.

israndy or isnotrandy, that is the question.

Actually not sure what you are saying, but I am not on Life360 until I start that roadtrip, hopefully next week. Trying to get the 2nd row seats out of the MX so I can camp in the thing.
There is a helpful video on YouTube about that. A guy buikt his X to sleep in. He talks about some of the pitfalls he experienced

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
For me the issue is I got FUSC but not folding 2nd row seats so I am struggling with just removing them, I am sure there is a thing I am missing but I can't find the bolt that is still holding them down...
You can borrow my sawzall if you want. I think that would get them out, though reinstalling might be a challenge.

Check-ins for 2024-03-17
- Las Vegas - Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, NV (#1109) (First to check-in)
- Mojave - 16870 CA-14, CA (#1110)
- Bakersfield - Camino Del Rio Ct, CA (#1111)
- Lost Hills, CA (#1112)
- Lancaster, CA (#1113)

I had planned on getting only 4 locations today, so Arroyo Crossing was a nice bonus. It worked out well, I got to Landcaster around 7:30 PM as I had planned. Tomorrow I’ll try to get some of the Los Angeles area locations and head on down to San Diego.

Check-ins for 2024-03-18
- Johnstown, CO (#470) (First to check-in)

This is at Buc-ee's. Opening day; hundreds of cars; every parking space filled and overflow on to the side streets.
But there were a couple spots open at the Tesla Supercharger and the Supercharger was open.
This was not showing active on the Tesla at 11:20am.
IMG_0572.jpg

I thought there might be a meet up but way too many people.
We thought we might have lunch but way too crazy.
We charged for a few minutes (4.71kWh) and went home; only 12 miles from our house.