Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-04-22
- Falmouth, ME (#416)
- Saco, ME (#417)
- Hudson, MA (#418)
- Auburn, MA (#419)
- Sturbridge, MA (#420)
- Vernon, CT (#421)
- Manchester, CT (#422)
- Hartford - Leibert Rd, CT (#423)
- Hartford, CT (#424)
- Rocky Hill, CT (#425)
- Meriden, CT (#426)
- New Haven, CT (#427)
- Milford - Southbound, CT (#428)
- Milford - Boston Post Rd, CT (#429)
- Fairfield, CT (#430)
- Fairfield - Southbound, CT (#431)
- Darien - Southbound, CT (#432)
- Stamford, CT (#433)
- North Stamford, CT (#434)
- Greenwich - Southbound, CT (#435)
- Tarrytown, NY (#436)
- West Nyack, NY (#437)
- Central Valley, NY (#438)
- Middletown, NY (#439)
- Monticello, NY (#440)
- Roscoe, NY (#441)
- Hancock, NY (#442)
- Kirkwood, NY (#443)

Day 2 of a return from Nova Scotia to WI, via a somewhat meandering route. Stamford, CT kicked my butt for a few minutes, as the Tesla Nav doesn't provide the most useful guidance to the entrance to the lower parking levels where the chargers are.

I had a nice meet up with @juliusa at North Stamford, CT. It is great to put faces to avatars.

The drive NW into the Catskill "Mountains" was quite scenic for NY.

Today's lesson learned is to pay very close attention to "Northbound" vs "Southbound" when selecting a SC in the nav. and to zoom in to have a good look at things before launching into the chase. I navigated towards Greenwich - Northbound, CT, as I was going to be heading northbound very shortly, but I hadn't yet realized that this portion of my route was on a southbound highway.
A common malady. I don’t know if I could add up the hours spent with overlapping pins, N bound, S bound and E W on the Ohio turnpikes. At some point you just throw your hands up and say “ok, I’ll get that on the way home”. I think it was a couple mile trip to get the other Milford. I got the other one two full years later on another long trip.

You realize we are all a particular brand of crazy, right? 😉

Cleaning up a stray relatively near my home (~140 miles).

22 April 2024:

473. Rifle, CO

Had hoped to get this one as a first but it was too snowy that day and someone else nabbed it before the weather cleared here. Since we were practice camping last night at Island Acres on the Colorado River, I picked this one up before heading home. Nice to remove an annoying red dot in western Colorado. Lots of red dots in the Denver metro area, 300 miles away, but those will have to wait until I have time to visit friends in Boulder.
Is the golf course still there? When I was ski-bumming in the early ‘90s we would head down from Vail/BeaverCreek for fun.
It was an interesting layout - front nine in the canyon, back nine in flat farmland. I’m not sure what else is/was there at the time.
Vail, Avon and even Eagle blew up after I left. The condo I rented back in ‘90 isn’t visible from I-70 anymore. S side of Avon Lake.

Check-ins for 2024-04-22

- Lakeland - Lakeland Highlands Rd, FL (#2905)
- Ocoee - West Colonial Drive, FL (#2906)
- Orlando - E Colonial Dr, FL (#2907)
- Melbourne - Shoppes Dr, FL (#2908)
- Delray Beach - W Atlantic Ave, FL (#2909)
- Miami - Northeast 4th Court, FL (#2910)
- Lantana, FL (#2911)
- West Palm Beach - 45th St, FL (#2912)
- Cape Canaveral, FL (#2913)

Cleared Florida!

1st place in North America

Is the golf course still there? When I was ski-bumming in the early ‘90s we would head down from Vail/BeaverCreek for fun.
It was an interesting layout - front nine in the canyon, back nine in flat farmland. I’m not sure what else is/was there at the time.
Vail, Avon and even Eagle blew up after I left. The condo I rented back in ‘90 isn’t visible from I-70 anymore. S side of Avon Lake.
Island Acres or Rifle? Both are a long way from Avon and Vail! Island Acres is a section of James Robb State Park located along I-70 between Palisade and De Beque (the other section is in Fruita). River and canyon but no golf course, so far as I am aware. Just big a big picnic area and campground, with ponds.

I like to walk the path along the river and to collect a few bright red/orange Colorado River rocks. With the freeway and railroad tracks close, it isn't really a peaceful place to hang out, however.

IMG_20230828_075159795_HDR.jpg

^ Early morning along the river at Island Acres.

Driving over Grand Mesa (more than 10,000 feet elevation) via Cedaredge is a fun and scenic route between Parachute and Montrose Supercharger Stations, by the way.

IMG_20221002_141611934~2.jpg

^ Fall colors on Grand Mesa, 2 October 2022.

Island Acres or Rifle? Both are a long way from Avon and Vail! Island Acres is a section of James Robb State Park located along I-70 between Palisade and De Beque (the other section is in Fruita). River and canyon but no golf course, so far as I am aware. Just big a big picnic area and campground, with ponds.

I like to walk the path along the river and to collect a few bright red/orange Colorado River rocks. With the freeway and railroad tracks close, it isn't really a peaceful place to hang out, however.

View attachment 1040904
^ Early morning along the river at Island Acres.

Driving over Grand Mesa (more than 10,000 feet elevation) via Cedaredge is a fun and scenic route between Parachute and Montrose Supercharger Stations, by the way.

View attachment 1040905
^ Fall colors on Grand Mesa, 2 October 2022.
Rifle Creek Golf Course, according to a map and fading memories.

Rifle Creek Golf Course, according to a map and fading memories.
The Supercharger Station is right next to I-70 on the south side (at a Sonic drive-in), so no way to check out that golf course from there. Nevertheless, that sure was a long way to go from Avon to play golf!

I guess I'd say that I don't understand the fanaticism of golfers except that, well, "Superchargers Visited"... Gives new meaning to the word fanatic! (Or crazy.)

Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Binghamton, NY (#444)
- Erwin, NY (#445)
- Salamanca, NY (#446)
- Erie, PA (#447)
- Willowick, OH (#448)
- Sheffield, OH (#449)
- Genoa - Blue Heron Service Plaza, OH (#450)
- Rossford, OH (#451)

Day 3 of a return from Nova Scotia to WI. I shifted gears today. Up til now, I've been in medium intensity SC Hunting Mode. I've attempted to get most chargers within a reasonable detour from my route, but I haven't taken extreme measures to do so. I will be doing two more more road trips a year between WI and NS, along various routes, so I'll have ample opportunity to pick up any missed chargers.

I had originally planned to get home on Thursday, and spend the whole trip back SC hunting. But, my wife is getting ready to head on the road herself, and it makes sense for me get home a day earlier. So, I'm now in non-SC hunting mode. I'll arrange stops at new to me chargers if possible, but I won't bang off too many new ones.

Today I stopped at the Glenn H. Curtiss Museum in Hammondsport, NY. Glenn Curtiss was one of the most important early US aviators. The museum houses a nice collection of artifacts, including quite a number of the motorcycles he built, as well as numerous restored and replica aircraft from 1907 to the 1940s.

IMG_3583.jpg

Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Binghamton, NY (#444)
- Erwin, NY (#445)
- Salamanca, NY (#446)
- Erie, PA (#447)
- Willowick, OH (#448)
- Sheffield, OH (#449)
- Rossford, OH (#451)

Day 3 of a return from Nova Scotia to WI. I shifted gears today. Up til now, I've been in medium intensity SC Hunting Mode. I've attempted to get most chargers within a reasonable detour from my route, but I haven't taken extreme measures to do so. I will be doing two more more road trips a year between WI and NS, along various routes, so I'll have ample opportunity to pick up any missed chargers.

I had originally planned to get home on Thursday, and spend the whole trip back SC hunting. But, my wife is getting ready to head on the road herself, and it makes sense for me get home a day earlier. So, I'm now in non-SC hunting mode. I'll arrange stops at new to me chargers if possible, but I won't bang off too many new ones.

Today I stopped at the Glenn H. Curtiss Museum in Hammondsport, NY. Glenn Curtiss was one of the most important early US aviators. The museum houses a nice collection of artifacts, including quite a number of the motorcycles he built, as well as numerous restored and replica aircraft from 1907 to the 1940s.

View attachment 1041137
neat. i need to add this to my visit list.

Roaming around the middle part of the country clearing out new-to-me and need-to-revisit superchargers. Tomorrow, I'll spend most of the day roaming around Illinois to clear three need-to-revisit superchargers since I'm here, and they'd otherwise be very inconvenient to visit. Hope to spend tomorrow afternoon and Thursday morning around Indy and then across to Pittsburgh again.

Check-ins for 2024-04-22
- Ames, IA (#1549)
- Altoona, IA (repeat)

Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Columbia - Clark Ln, MO (#1550)
- Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO (#1551)
- Bethany, MO (repeat)
- St. Joseph, MO (repeat)

The Supercharger Station is right next to I-70 on the south side (at a Sonic drive-in), so no way to check out that golf course from there. Nevertheless, that sure was a long way to go from Avon to play golf!

I guess I'd say that I don't understand the fanaticism of golfers except that, well, "Superchargers Visited"... Gives new meaning to the word fanatic! (Or crazy.)
I was ski bumming at the time, and doing lift maintenance in the summer 4/10hr days.
It is only 80 miles - which pales in comparison to the driving we do for this game.
And I think we only went 2-3 times. A hell of a lot cheaper than the ones nearby Avon.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Pooler - Pooler Pkwy, GA (#2914)
- Gray, GA (#2915)
- East Point - N Commerce Dr, GA (#2916)
- Marietta - Windy Hill Rd SE, GA (#2917)
- Tucker, GA (#2918) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-04-24
- Norcross, GA (#2919)
- Lawrenceville, GA (#2920)
- Flowery Branch, GA (#2921)
- Gainesville, GA (#2922)
- Commerce, GA (#2923)

Met @David99 at the Gray supercharger (pic to follow) and then we both made our way to Tucker for a joint first. He beat me there because I had some stops along the way, but by switching Tucker and Norcross, I was able to get to Tucker before midnight for the shared first. It added about 10 minutes to my drive, but it was worth it.

Did a decent amount of driving after midnight but it was nice to clear out the area and not have to deal with Atlanta traffic tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Binghamton, NY (#444)
- Erwin, NY (#445)
- Salamanca, NY (#446)
- Erie, PA (#447)
- Willowick, OH (#448)
- Sheffield, OH (#449)
- Rossford, OH (#451)

View attachment 1041137

If you haven't been to Wright Memorial at Kitty Hawk, NC, I thought it was well worth the trip.

It's also a good reason to get several off-the-beaten path superchargers, even if you aren't a beach person.

The trip back home was uneventful. New superchargers I visited:

22 Apr 2024

Epsom, NH

23 April 2024

East Templeton, MA
Palmer, MA
Enfield, CT
Yonkers, NY – Central Park Ave
Orangeburg, NY
Mahwah, NJ
Paramus, NJ – 200 NJ-17
Hackensack, NJ
Bridgewater, NJ
Hamilton Township, NJ – Flock Rd
Yardley, PA
Exton, PA
Owings Mills, MD

If you haven't been to Wright Memorial at Kitty Hawk, NC, I thought it was well worth the trip.

It's also a good reason to get several off-the-beaten path superchargers, even if you aren't a beach person.
Yeah, this is definitely on the list. At one point I had hoped to get there via the aircraft I built, but I ended up selling that aircraft before ticking that box.

Thanks for the recommendation

3243 mile road trip in the books.
Some personal business in Western NC area (future move) and then visited friends in Gainsville FL and Naples FL. Meandered home to IL.
- first time visiting Buc-ee's -- wowza, enjoyed lunches purchased there
- first time visiting Wally's (Pontic IL) - seemed like mini-me Buc-ee's but worked
- Revs Institute [auto] Museum was a delight - Vehicles at The Museum - Revs Institute
- Saw a little US Open Pickleball (over 3,250 players)
- Ruby Falls in Chattanooga TN cave with waterfall in it was a nice surprise - Discover - Ruby Falls
- Segway tour in downtown Atlanta GA

Check-ins for 2024-04-11
- Lebanon, IN (#280)
- Columbus, IN (#281)

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Powell, TN (#282)
- Sylva, NC (#283)

Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Hendersonville, NC (#284)

Check-ins for 2024-04-15
- Fair Play, SC (#285)
- Atlanta, GA (#286)

Check-ins for 2024-04-16
- Fort Valley, GA (#287)
- Ashburn, GA (#288)
- Tifton, GA (#289)

Check-ins for 2024-04-18
- Brandon, FL (#290)
- Venice, FL (#291)

Check-ins for 2024-04-21
- Punta Gorda, FL (#292)
- Land O’ Lakes, FL (#293)
- Alachua, FL (#294)
- Lake City - US-441, FL (#295)
- Valdosta, GA (#296)

Check-ins for 2024-04-22
- Morrow, GA (#297)
- Marietta, GA (#298)
- Marietta - Windy Hill Rd SE, GA (#299)
- Chattanooga - Hamilton Place Blvd, TN (#300)

Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Monteagle, TN (#301)
- Marion, IL (#302)
- Mt. Vernon - South 42nd St, IL (#303)
- Collinsville, IL (#304)

Check-ins for 2024-04-24
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#305)
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#306)
- Pontiac, IL (#307)

2024-03 NC FL SM TeslaFI final map.jpg

2024-03 NC FL SM TeslaFI final miles.jpg

FRSMlBr.jpeg

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-04-23
- Albany, GA (#1827)
- Ashburn, GA (#1828)
- Dublin, GA (#1829)
- Gray, GA (#1830) (met with @PLUS EV )
- Dothan, AL (#1831) (forgot to log it a few days before, so I added it out of order)
- Tucker, GA (#1832) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-04-24
- Commerce, GA (#1833)
- Athens - Alps Rd, GA (#1834)
- North Augusta, SC (#1835)
- Pooler - Pooler Pkwy, GA (#1836)