Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline 19s on a P3D+ rattling like crazy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow thats pretty expensive considering the windshield on the x is 1400$ installed from tesla. And its twice the size

seems about right to me based on Model X, glass is not that expensive, so size doesn't matter much? plus twice the size and nearly 50% higher cost than I just shared, not sure what you were expecting? Someone else broke out that the labor is about 1/3 of the cost, to install and verify all sensors.

i can't win bro's :(

i hope Tesla doesn't have windshields backordered, waiting on a return call from Tesla in Littleton, CO

well what i was afraid of happened, windshields are backordered, and they changed their original shipping estimate from 1-2 weeks to 1 month now. This is a problem that Tesla needs to address. I asked why in CO why wouldn't they have windshields on deck in the Service Center and they couldn't give me a good answer.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: TheLocNar and Adam3
well what i was afraid of happened, windshields are backordered, and they changed their original shipping estimate from 1-2 weeks to 1 month now. This is a problem that Tesla needs to address. I asked why in CO why wouldn't they have windshields on deck in the Service Center and they couldn't give me a good answer.

This worries me.

Dude, you can't catch a break.

I hear the front window is a lot cheaper to replace than the top though.

ha, no i can't catch a break...here's my latest:

i had my windshield finally replaced yesterday, and i pointed out my glass roof had defective IR coating so they replaced that too....when i go to pick it up they tell me -- oh we had to replace the rear window to make everything seat properly (or maybe they broke the glass), so now i have to get the rear window (most difficult) re-tinted! i can't win! (yes Tesla will pay for the re-tint, but its the inconvenience)

Got my modified 20" wheels back today from Tsportline, will get them mounted next week heres the before and after pics
original.jpg
revised.JPG