Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline 19s on a P3D+ rattling like crazy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i can't win bro's :(

i hope Tesla doesn't have windshields backordered, waiting on a return call from Tesla in Littleton, CO
windshield.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: untilcomplete
They emailed me as well and gave me the option of exchanging mine for the reengineered ones or uszing the adapters, I chose the reengineered route.

i would like to announce so FANTASTIC NEWS to everyone:

after thinking long and hard about all of your comments i reached out to T Sportline and told my story. they sent me a very nice email and agreed to my comprimise, which is to send me a new set of wheels and i will return the damaged ones (that were pryed off this past weekend). the new set they are sending doesn't even need adapaters! if you look at their website now they have pull-downs for the different Model 3 models, so different center based on model. this makes me very happy that they agreed to a full replacment and i will continue to do business with them. i know you guys may think i am being too forgiving, but i beleive in 2nd chances and they are making things right.

thank you all for your support, and thanks T Sportline!! :)