Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model Y accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how do you like it? this looks really nice but how is it functionally
I like it because I can position it anywhere on the dash. And I like it closer to screen rather than other side of the wheel.
It is a very good quality product.
I wish:
- it was centered so I do not see that plastic attachment it mounts on. It would make sense to offset battery and center attachment.
- it is a bit geeky the way it opens up and grabs the phone. but it looks better than anything I've seen so far

IMG_6513.jpeg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI
What are thoughts on the HEPA cabin air filters? A good substitute instead of paying $500 to retrofit MY with Bioweapon Defense Mode?

Do HEPA filters cause excess strain on the HVAC system since it wasn’t designed with those filters? I assume it takes more effort to push air through them. Any slower flow on the same fan speed?

• Love
It's another year! We are so excited to run another free giveaway to appreciate your support!

FREE TEMAI Model 3/Y Dynamic Power Hub giveaway every 20 replies on the thread for TMC members
Yes, this year we will do free giveaways for our latest Model 3/Y Dynamic Power Hub. We will pick one lucky winner from every 20 replies. e.g. we will pick one lucky winner if there are 20 replies, and pick two lucky winners if there 40 replies etc. If you don't want the HUB, just reply to the thread about what you like/want and we will make it happen! 🤗
We will announce lucky winners every Saturday night until August 20, 2020.

For US customers, you can pick what you want on our US site.
For Canadian customers, you can pick what you want on our CA site.
For UK customers, you can pick what you want on our UK site.
For EU customers, you can check our available products on our Amazon EU brand store).

About TEMAI
TEMAI strives for bringing Tesla accessories into a new era. Escalating quality and technology to new levels. By advancing through multiple design iterations, rounds of testing, and applying feedback from our customers, TEMAI has perfected the accessories build and finish. We make sure every customer is satisfied and that our products will bring joy during their Tesla ride.

Our products
View attachment 687147

View attachment 687146
View attachment 687148
View attachment 687150

Preview our upcoming products
View attachment 687151
View attachment 687152
View attachment 687153
View attachment 687155
View attachment 687157

Exclusive 10% off promo code for TMC members
Use code "TMC10" at checkout
View attachment 687156

For more information. Visit us at www.temai.tech ☺️

If you'd love to test and review our products on your social media channels, we'd love to collaborate with you. Email us [email protected] or PM via TMC forums.

Thank you!
Would love the Gravity Phone Mount for MY...Thanks

• Love
What are thoughts on the HEPA cabin air filters? A good substitute instead of paying $500 to retrofit MY with Bioweapon Defense Mode?

Do HEPA filters cause excess strain on the HVAC system since it wasn’t designed with those filters? I assume it takes more effort to push air through them. Any slower flow on the same fan speed?
Hi Sgalla,

Great question. The Bioweapon Defense Mode HEPA filter in the front trunk is way bigger than the cabin filter. That is another air filter in addition to the cabin air filter. Which will provide extra filtration. You will likely not notice the difference in the normal driving environment (normal I mean not like extreme conditions like wildfire) as the HEPA cabin filter is capable to do the job.

To your air through question, the HEPA cabin filter will not cause strain on the HVAC system. These are the reasons:

We first ensure the air volume is not affected (the wind resistance is against the OEM), and then maximizes the filtration efficiency.

In the same wind resistance, the filtration efficiency is higher than OEM. With the same filtration efficiency, our wind resistance is lower than OEM (which allows more airflow than OEM).

Hope this helps! : )

Reactions: sgalla04
It's another year! We are so excited to run another free giveaway to appreciate your support!

FREE TEMAI Model 3/Y Dynamic Power Hub giveaway every 20 replies on the thread for TMC members
Yes, this year we will do free giveaways for our latest Model 3/Y Dynamic Power Hub. We will pick one lucky winner from every 20 replies. e.g. we will pick one lucky winner if there are 20 replies, and pick two lucky winners if there 40 replies etc. If you don't want the HUB, just reply to the thread about what you like/want and we will make it happen! 🤗
We will announce lucky winners every Saturday night until August 20, 2020.

For US customers, you can pick what you want on our US site.
For Canadian customers, you can pick what you want on our CA site.
For UK customers, you can pick what you want on our UK site.
For EU customers, you can check our available products on our Amazon EU brand store.

About TEMAI
TEMAI strives for bringing Tesla accessories into a new era. Escalating quality and technology to new levels. By advancing through multiple design iterations, rounds of testing, and applying feedback from our customers, TEMAI has perfected the accessories build and finish. We make sure every customer is satisfied and that our products will bring joy during their Tesla ride.

Our products
View attachment 687147

View attachment 687146
View attachment 687148
View attachment 687150

Preview our upcoming products
View attachment 687490
View attachment 687152
View attachment 687153
View attachment 687155
View attachment 687157

Exclusive 10% off promo code for TMC members
Use code "TMC10" at checkout
View attachment 687156

For more information. Visit us at www.temai.tech ☺️

If you'd love to test and review our products on your social media channels, we'd love to collaborate with you. Email us [email protected] or PM via TMC forums.

Thank you!
If I’m so fortunate to be chosen I’d love a matte black center console cover kit for my 2020 Tesla Model Y

Hi Sgalla,

Great question. The Bioweapon Defense Mode HEPA filter in the front trunk is way bigger than the cabin filter. That is another air filter in addition to the cabin air filter. Which will provide extra filtration. You will likely not notice the difference in the normal driving environment (normal I mean not like extreme conditions like wildfire) as the HEPA cabin filter is capable to do the job.

To your air through question, the HEPA cabin filter will not cause strain on the HVAC system. These are the reasons:

We first ensure the air volume is not affected (the wind resistance is against the OEM), and then maximizes the filtration efficiency.

In the same wind resistance, the filtration efficiency is higher than OEM. With the same filtration efficiency, our wind resistance is lower than OEM (which allows more airflow than OEM).

Hope this helps! : )
Thanks. I’m glad to see high quality products being produced for the Model Y.

• Love