Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course not all of these may be destined for WA customers as Tesla have been taking some east coast orders via Fremantle.
Are you sure about that? You may be getting mixed up with East Coast Teslas on ships that stop in Fremantle, but they don't unload here.
my mistake all the M3s are performance cars. Letter F at VIN digit 8
They're RWD. The F is at digit 7, which means LFP

LRW3F7FS.....

There are at least two tranches of VINS on World Spirit with Estimated Delivery dates ( EDD) of ; May 8 to May 29 and May 9 to May 30. Why the one day difference no one knows. They won't all be delivered in one day as they will get spread out over the EDD range as they are cleaned and go through Customs. However whatever is coming to WA on World Spirit will be offloaded in one day as the ship's ETA is May 4 1:14 AM and ETD is May 4 6:24 PM.
Woo hoo! World Spirit itinerary brought forward by a few hours:

1681544593686.png

Haha yeah the world spirit has been changing in hours and minutes every couple days. don't relaly understand the point of including that. World spirit begins its Thailand-Australia route this week. Arrivess Malaysia tomorrow then Singapore Wednesday for assuming Fuel then straight to Thailand arriving and leaving next Saturday, then finally our turn the Wednesday after. Would be nice to see Wisdom Ace randomly pop up but doubtful, arrives to Thailand and does the same schedule 2 days in advance.

Still nothing from Fremantle Port schedule or anything similar for world spirit, hopefully this week. Gonna be jelly watching deliveries take place this week.

Reactions: alliwantisaY
World Spirit itinerary
Haha yeah the world spirit has been changing in hours and minutes every couple days. don't relaly understand the point of including that. World spirit begins its Thailand-Australia route this week. Arrivess Malaysia tomorrow then Singapore Wednesday for assuming Fuel then straight to Thailand arriving and leaving next Saturday, then finally our turn the Wednesday after. Would be nice to see Wisdom Ace randomly pop up but doubtful, arrives to Thailand and does the same schedule 2 days in advance.

Still nothing from Fremantle Port schedule or anything similar for world spirit, hopefully this week. Gonna be jelly watching deliveries take place this week.
Can I know where did you find all those information as in which ship are coming to fremantle and when? Is it even carrying Tesla model Y etc?

Can I know where did you find all those information as in which ship are coming to fremantle and when? Is it even carrying Tesla model Y etc?
If you have a vin you can throw it in here to get the information lime stated above RoRo

You can also see some ship schedules on there and then there’s also the Fremantle port schedule as well as eastern states and New Zealand port schedules that sometimes are updated before others and you can use and previous ports to narrow down a search. There’s also agencies like dazmac that have schedules available

If you have a vin you can throw it in here to get the information lime stated above RoRo

You can also see some ship schedules on there and then there’s also the Fremantle port schedule as well as eastern states and New Zealand port schedules that sometimes are updated before others and you can use and previous ports to narrow down a search. There’s also agencies like dazmac that have schedules available
Thanks. Currently still no VIN assigned. Only put in my order end of March.

How long normally do we get assigned a VIN? Tesla representative mentioned most likely around mid May.

Thanks. Currently still no VIN assigned. Only put in my order end of March.

How long normally do we get assigned a VIN? Tesla representative mentioned most likely around mid May.
If you’re looking at a vin assignment mid May, the quickest I’ve seen from that to delivery is just over a month. Generally closer to 1 and a half to 2 months is the window. However the deliveries this week and in May will be waiting for a few months so it can change based on shipping availability.

It’s too early to say yet, but for example there’s a ship due into shanghai today that is due in Fremantle in a months time so that’s possible but unlikely. If the vin is assigned in May, the most likely ship will be one called lavender ace at this time that’s due into Shanghai on May 19

Reactions: Adz1 and alvintiong
Hi all,

Thanks for all the info. Waiting on a M3LR since Feb (est delivery Mar-Apr) but I guess I shouldn't hold my breath that it will be delivered by end of April since I haven't been assigned a VIN yet. Even checked for a hidden VIN to no avail.

A bit frustrating as we were told to expect it in March by a Tesla rep but our fault for relying on it.

Has there been any potential to get a car that surplus over East? Just see a few cars that are different colour but our specs in other States.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the info. Waiting on a M3LR since Feb (est delivery Mar-Apr) but I guess I shouldn't hold my breath that it will be delivered by end of April since I haven't been assigned a VIN yet. Even checked for a hidden VIN to no avail.

A bit frustrating as we were told to expect it in March by a Tesla rep but our fault for relying on it.

Has there been any potential to get a car that surplus over East? Just see a few cars that are different colour but our specs in other States.
Pretty bad by the SA to get your hopes up that high. I had similar with expect delivery a couple months ago but guess they didn’t foresee the shipping issues.

I was gonna write a spill about keeping an eye on inventory but just realised your order. Yeah there’s no LR or P M3 in this shipment which is disappointing but I guess that’s because they are the shortest queue. Heaps were in inventory earlier this year from the last Q4 delivery I think. I think you’re going to be in the similar position waiting on the next shipment not allocated yet unfortunately. Might be another couple months wait to be frank.

Tesla don’t ship interstate to WA from the east so you’d have to somehow register it from the state and then drive across annoyingly.

Pretty bad by the SA to get your hopes up that high. I had similar with expect delivery a couple months ago but guess they didn’t foresee the shipping issues.

I was gonna write a spill about keeping an eye on inventory but just realised your order. Yeah there’s no LR or P M3 in this shipment which is disappointing but I guess that’s because they are the shortest queue. Heaps say in inventory earlier this year from the last Q4 delivery I think. I think you’re going to be in the similar position waiting on the next shipment not allocated yet unfortunately. Might be another couple months wait to be frank.

Tesla don’t ship interstate to WA from the east so you’d have to somehow register it from the state and then drive across annoyingly.
I think alot of delay on eastern state are on the port. The port are full of car not only Tesla.

I was gonna write a spill about keeping an eye on inventory but just realised your order. Yeah there’s no LR or P M3 in this shipment which is disappointing but I guess that’s because they are the shortest queue. Heaps were in inventory earlier this year from the last Q4 delivery I think. I think you’re going to be in the similar position waiting on the next shipment not allocated yet unfortunately. Might be another couple months wait to be frank.

Thanks for this. Just disappointing as the website is still saying Apr-May for any new M3 variant rather than other models which do change the expected delivery based on variant.

Will just hope we get it before EOFY.

Will keep an eye on this thread if there is a magical ship that reaches our shores with M3LRs.