Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Go onto your account using Chrome
. Go to extensions top right hand corner and search for Tesla Vin finder. Add that extension. Then go into where you are managing your order and click on the Tesla Vin finder extension. It will tell you if there is a VIN assigned.
Thanks!!!
For an April/May delivery NO VIN assigned. Bugga. I had high hopes. But at least I have a UMC and Wall Connector already!!

What, make 100s of deliveries in one day?

What is this hidden vin extension? Where do I find that please?
There are at least two tranches of VINS on World Spirit with Estimated Delivery dates ( EDD) of ; May 8 to May 29 and May 9 to May 30. Why the one day difference no one knows. They won't all be delivered in one day as they will get spread out over the EDD range as they are cleaned and go through Customs. However whatever is coming to WA on World Spirit will be offloaded in one day as the ship's ETA is May 4 1:14 AM and ETD is May 4 6:24 PM.

my account STILL says April/May delivery

The Tesla EDDs have always been a joke. I put the EDD progression in my signature just for the laughs.

For those who can't see my signature, it went like this:

Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 -> Jan - Mar 2023 -> 25 Mar - 15 Apr -> 09 - 30 Apr -> 11 Apr - 02 May -> Delivery 18 April

And that doesn't include the "late 2022" that was promised on the website before I hit the order button, after which my account said "TBD" for the longest time.

My absolute favourite was the "25 Mar - 15 Apr" EDD I got when my car was shipped - on an itinerary that had it arrive in Fremantle in the first week of April. I said at the time that the 15th would be the earliest I was likely to see the car - and indeed the first deliveries start on the 17th.

A
The Tesla EDDs have always been a joke. I put the EDD progression in my signature just for the laughs.

For those who can't see my signature, it went like this:

Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 -> Jan - Mar 2023 -> 25 Mar - 15 Apr -> 09 - 30 Apr -> 11 Apr - 02 May -> Delivery 18 April

And that doesn't include the "late 2022" that was promised on the website before I hit the order button, after which my account said "TBD" for the longest time.

My absolute favourite was the "25 Mar - 15 Apr" EDD I got when my car was shipped - on an itinerary that had it arrive in Fremantle in the first week of April. I said at the time that the 15th would be the earliest I was likely to see the car - and indeed the first deliveries start on the 17th.
Apparently it is getting better on the time of estimation. Finger cross. Hahahaha

The world spirit numbers posted earlier I think are slightly wrong, it’s a mix of like 100 MYP, couple hundred MYRWD and some M3 varieties. My guess is the 2 EDDs are due to the fact that there’s actually 2 bill of ladings and invoices assigned to the booking. Won’t affect anything however, luck of the draw in terms of who gets the earlier delivery dates annoyingly lol

East coast has a couple ships direct from Shanghai due in the next 10 days before world spirit. Good chance they will carry Q2 builds which some might even get delivered before our Q1 builds are…

The world spirit numbers posted earlier I think are slightly wrong, it’s a mix of like 100 MYP, couple hundred MYRWD and some M3 varieties. My guess is the 2 EDDs are due to the fact that there’s actually 2 bill of ladings and invoices assigned to the booking. Won’t affect anything however, luck of the draw in terms of who gets the earlier delivery dates annoyingly lol

East coast has a couple ships direct from Shanghai due in the next 10 days before world spirit. Good chance they will carry Q2 builds which some might even get delivered before our Q1 builds are…