Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they change your valuation from the first time?

I'm looking at doing this as even though I'll take a bath on the money i'll get for my current car, I'm banking on that cash to cover the Tesla and not having much luck selling privately
First time I didn't actually complete the entire trade-in process so didn't get an offer. Second time I got an offer, I sat on it for weeks trying to make a decision but one day the price did go up by $500. Maybe they threw a little more money in to see if it would entice me to click the button.

The estimated delivery date has now disappeared altogether just showing Delivery Date: TBD. It was still showing MAR to APR yesterday 🤣
As expected haha. There have been M3 vins allocated in the past couple weeks in the east by the looks so maybe it’s out there but just waiting for a boat from Shanghai. I’d still expect delivery at some time in the June-July period though.

Just want to get an estimation.

Anyone here ordering a MYRWD Blue/Black/Induction Wheel? Ordering date late March.

Anyone with that spec get a VIN?

Just realised the EDD if ordering a MYRWD changed from Apr - June to July - September

Anyone here ordering a MYRWD Blue/Black/Induction Wheel? Ordering date late March.

Just realised the EDD if ordering a MYRWD changed from Apr - June to July - September
There’s another shipment due late May which I believe is comprised mainly if not solely of MYRWD which had orders up until I swear I seen April. The backlog is probably close to empty now so maybe they’re not planning any shipments until July. If that’s the case, maybe keep an eye on inventory and be open to a change of colour for sooner from a cancellation.

Have no idea why but the freo port schedule has updated to arrive on the 4th at 1am. I’m thinking it’s probably a typo and will be the 5th of May at 1am. Unless it hits the boosters there ain’t no way it’s making the 4th at 1am lol
Potentially, as MOLACE tracking has updated to show arrival at 10:30 am on the 4th now, however we wont see any AIS info until she hits our coastline.

Potentially, as MOLACE tracking has updated to show arrival at 10:30 am on the 4th now, however we wont see any AIS info until she hits our coastline.
I still have its AIS reporting 5th May 2am. Fleetmon ETA is 4th May 6pm. Molace is 4th May 10am. Freo ports is 4th May 1am.

Safe to say it’s somewhere between all those times haha. I personally think it will be late on the 4th based on its speed and distance, like after 10pm sorta late. Moneys on that Fremantle port schedule updating to May 5th instead of 4th. The Molace scheduler is high 😂

S

Same here. Ordered 20th March - MYRWD grey + induction wheels. Still says April - June for me also. Hoping for later May / Early June if Dannerz is anything to go by!

S

Same here. Ordered 20th March - MYRWD grey + induction wheels. Still says April - June for me also. Hoping for later May / Early June if Dannerz is anything to go by!
Well it’s still saying April-June which is a good sign. Bad sign that new orders are now later than that though. Hopefully they have enough of a backlog to justify sending another load here which I’d assume they would with a mix of the M3 variants, MYRWD and MYLR.

Lavender ace would be my guess leaving Shanghai on 21 May. Would also align with the normal shift of export focus to domestic production focus. There may be another ship that’s doing a run before that could drop them off in singapore before heading to Europe.

Well it’s still saying April-June which is a good sign. Bad sign that new orders are now later than that though. Hopefully they have enough of a backlog to justify sending another load here which I’d assume they would with a mix of the M3 variants, MYRWD and MYLR.

Lavender ace would be my guess leaving Shanghai on 21 May. Would also align with the normal shift of export focus to domestic production focus. There may be another ship that’s doing a run before that could drop them off in singapore before heading to Europe.
Mine says APRIL to May delivery. Still.

Mine says APRIL to May delivery. Still.
Yeah I feel the M3s are a different basket. The MYs haven’t missed their EDDs but M3s have in the past and will continue to. Not sure if it’s a margin thing or production line thing that’s inhibiting their export to Australia. I personally think it’s a combination of better margins, easier to sell and just high production rate as to why the MY look to be prioritised.

Unless there’s a cancellation there’s no way that window is met. You’d be hoping and I’d expect the next shipment will have a combination of M3s as well as MYRWD and MYLR. Noting MYLR and some MYRWD orders have this quarter as delivery you’d think there’s 1 more to come.

So far there’s shipments confirmed to arrive this week and late May. I’d still expect a shipment to leave Shanghai if there’s a ship available by mid May to arrive mid-late June.

As usual though, Tesla are hard as hell to predict and shipping is cooked atm. We’ve had 100 2023 builds arrive this year with thankfully 1000 more to arrive within the next month. We had 4 shipments in Q4 2022, 1 delayed into Q1 this year. Q1 had 2 shipments depart but arrive in Q2. So far Q2 has had 1 shipment so possibly 1 more for the quarter being built mid-late May to arrive late Q2 into Q3?

World Spirit Freo port schedule has been updated, now lines up with the various vessel trackers for 0200 local time on the 5th. I live quite close to the port so if not raining I might have an early morning peek on Friday. Any suggestions for best viewing location?

Reactions: Dannerz