Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So what do you think the chances of an order placed now on an in inventory (at the dock) model, being able to be delivered and turned around prior to July 5th? I want to game the LCT threshold increase post July 1st for FBT leasing benefits. I see we have a week to take delivery so assume that given earlier posts saying Wednesday for collection that it's unlikely they'd be able to arrange prior to Thursday/Friday which gives me the necessary window to push out further into first week of July?

So what do you think the chances of an order placed now on an in inventory (at the dock) model, being able to be delivered and turned around prior to July 5th? I want to game the LCT threshold increase post July 1st for FBT leasing benefits. I see we have a week to take delivery so assume that given earlier posts saying Wednesday for collection that it's unlikely they'd be able to arrange prior to Thursday/Friday which gives me the necessary window to push out further into first week of July?
The issue is the invoice. If Tesla wont re-invoice the car to post July 1'st, then you wouldn't be able to.

Hello All,

Does anyone know if any M3 LR came in on the Lavender Ace, dreaming in hope that one becomes available in inventory before the end of financial year. Ordered a Silver Grey on the 27th of April, original estimate was April - June, now July August.

Just a question for the room, do you think they will still produce the M3LR and P whilst they are working on the Highland update, or are they likely to focus on the rwd models?

Obviously no-one has a crystal ball, but what are your thoughts?

Just a question for the room, do you think they will still produce the M3LR and P whilst they are working on the Highland update, or are they likely to focus on the rwd models?

Obviously no-one has a crystal ball, but what are your thoughts?
I talked with a couple of people yesterday about this, and they highlighted that if they were to stop production, then they would shutdown orders on the website like they did in the US when they had non LFP battery supply issues. So I dont think so

Reactions: odamuz