Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine changed from Tues 27 June at 1130 to … TODAY 26/6 at 1130. Very happy camper. Plenty of time with staff. Drove UP from Baldivis to Osborne Park delivery centre in VW Golf used as trade. Found car with 100% charge (excellent). Set it up. Drove home to Baldivis - about 90km. Got home with 89% charge. Plugged in the wall connector. And then could not find my reading glasses. Remember I left them in the Golf in the overhead glasses bin. Bugga. I’ll have to go back! Did. Left home with 100%, got to Osborne Park, collected my reading glasses from the great staff, then called in at friends in Alfred Cove, had a coffee, let him drive, then drove back home. Got home with 84% charge. Topped up. Set up Netflix, Disney, Apple Music. Spotify won’t load up for some reason.

I can’t believe how solid this car feels. And how quick it accelerates, especially from about 25km per hour. Std RWD. The performance model must be bonkers! No issues at all.

So far so good! Was it worth it? ‘Ken oath !!

Attachments

• IMG_9388.jpeg
    IMG_9388.jpeg
    798.7 KB · Views: 78
I'm assuming that delivery carers for all of Oz rather then just wa...
No, they will all be offloaded in Fremantle for WA deliveries.

1687837345025.png

Expect that 15th of July arrival date to slip by several days.

Most of the East Coast shipments go via other carriers, and the handful that do make it onto Mol Ace will show Melbourne / Port Kembla / Brisbane as the final destination.

The ship is currently in Japan, Dont know where after that, but will be stopping in Singapore before Fremantle. After Fremantle it is going to Sydney by the looks of it. So may or may not contain Tesla's for NSW, but I doubt it. Probably a bunch of Toyotas on that ship going to NSW or something, but happy to be wrong!

Collected my vehicle today. Was super quick. Pick up your registration forms, activate your vehicle in your app, arrange your settings in the vehicle and off you go. Whole process took no more than 20 minutes.

That then ends my time in this forum. Thanks for the ride everyone! Hopefully the wait isn't too long for everyone who has current orders and as others have said. It's really worth it in the end. The drive is fantastic!

Reactions: AndrewW2000