Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cybertruck in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered one.
Looks fantastic. Drive it anywhere, park it anywhere, **** off the rest of you my truck is bulletproof. I like it!
I trust they will sort out the glass.
Ordered the top of the line, tri-motor with FSD.
Nil complaints on the website about my Australian Zipcode!!

Reactions: TASKA9
Oh God, that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Will it even fit on roads in Aust? Definitely not in parking spaces. The specs, price etc are all awesome but why in that package! They will sell some no doubt, but I can't see that being a mass market vehicle that helps Tesla at all.

These reservations are only $150 AUD.
I preordered both a tri Motor and a dual motor AWD.

tri Motor is late 2022 who knows what that means for Australia
Yes I know, it's a relatively small cost. But IMO you're getting nothing for that $150.

If someone is quicker with the submit button when orders officially open in 2021 or 2022, they'll be immediately at the front of the queue ahead of a reservation holder. #justsayin

So many questions:

What's the drag coefficient?
Wheelbase?
Turning circle?
Water wade depth?

I just realised there's no side mirrors also but interior only shows the one central screen...

I feel like it's a bit of a rush effort and not enough information given - like tell us more about those headlights

Either way... it's growing on me and I've got a couple of years to let it grow on me more

Well, from engineering perspective you can either have a truck with nice metallic painted finish and pretty curves made of tin foil or hardened SS sheets that can stop a pistol round - but with angular flat panels.
Exoskeleton is the main reason for the controversial looks and it's pretty amazing to see in a publicly available product. Looks like a piece of SpaceX development that you can buy for yourself.
On the other hand, gangs will love it too :)

I wasn't logged in to my Tesla account when I made a reservation, but used the same email address, has anyone seen an email confirmation or had the reservation show up in their account? All I've got is a screenshot of a reservation number.

Same here. I think I was logged in another tab though, but also got no email and nothing shows in the account.
Heard the US reservation site crashed, haha. Maybe the backend is throttling now, I expect to see some indication in a day or so.