Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla FSD Beta Release 10.5 2021.36.8.8 - 10.5.1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I estimate that on TeslaFi, there were roughly 1800 cars running 10.4 before 10.5 started rolling out. Pure speculation: Assuming that those 10.4 cars go first, it will probably be a couple days before us "beta virgins" start getting 10.5. Hope to be wrong.

I estimate that on TeslaFi, there were roughly 1800 cars running 10.4 before 10.5 started rolling out. Pure speculation: Assuming that those 10.4 cars go first, it will probably be a couple days before us "beta virgins" start getting 10.5. Hope to be wrong.

At least 1,500 have gotten the 10.5.1 update so far on Teslascope in the last hour and a half. No signs of slowing down yet. From what I've been reading TeslaFi must be super slow to update.

If there are 15-20k beta users (I think this is pretty high estimate) we may start seeing rollout tomorrow to 98's+. Starting with anyone since last week who has gotten 100/99/98 in that order as of Friday Safety Score number status.

Reactions: ABerry
At least 1,500 have gotten the 10.5.1 update so far on Teslascope in the last hour and a half. No signs of slowing down yet. From what I've been reading TeslaFi must be super slow to update.

If there are 15-20k beta users (I think this is pretty high estimate) we may start seeing rollout tomorrow to 98's+. Starting with anyone since last week who has gotten 100/99/98 in that order as of Friday Safety Score number status.
someone on another thread just said they got it and have a 98

Hmmmm .... Did you mean total when extrapolated ?

Teslascope shows ~230 and Teslafi shows ~360.

1637631236945.png

I haven't installed it yet, was just reading the notes here: 2021.36.8.8 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates

So is there anymore insight on this? Is it a permanent FSD beta suspension after the forced autopilot disengagements or just like trip suspension?
Given it is two trip suspensions that trigger the FSD consequences it would only make sense if it was a permanent FSD beta suspension.

I just wonder if the >80MPH disengagements count, or if it is only inattentive disengagements that count towards this.

I figured out why Tesla is pulling the involuntary disengagement's down to Two. Update 10.5 is working so well for me you forget to hold the wheel!

I've did three trips now for a little less than 30 miles and no disengagement's or intervention. It has been scary good. To me this has been one of Tesla's best updates I've seen them put out. Still has minor issues but I can live with this one for a few weeks. I had a little over a 1000 miles on 10.4 beta.

I had a little hesitation turning left then getting over to the right lane for an immediate right turn into a shopping center. There are lines EVERYWARE on the road and it balked a little bit. on coming cars running stop signs in the parking lot made it slow way down before proceeding at 14 MPH down the drive lane.

Still thinking at stop signs, or right turn on reds, but being safe. people behind me didn't like it. I need that "Be Patient, New Computer driving" bumper sticker.

When I went through the drive through the car was showing the workers inside the store walking around. saw people walking two cars behind me with the 360 view.