Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Flying to Sydney, on a Tuesday, hmmm decisions decisions!

Airmail 2014-11-25 11-57-28.png

Locked in.

I have RSVP'd I think- clicking on RSVP on the invite takes me to My Tesla page but I can't see anywhere to actually respond.
Any ideas other than a simple email respond?

That's usually the default behavior when you are not already logged into My Tesla. If you right click and copy the RSVP link and paste it into a browser window where you've already logged into My Tesla, it should do the right thing.

Very happy for you Ozzies; while you celebrate receiving your long-awaited rides, I'd probably be mourning some heavy drubbing that the Indian cricket team might receive at the Gabba.

Oh, please do ask Elon some good forward-looking questions if you get a chance.

That's usually the default behavior when you are not already logged into My Tesla. If you right click and copy the RSVP link and paste it into a browser window where you've already logged into My Tesla, it should do the right thing.

Very happy for you Ozzies; while you celebrate receiving your long-awaited rides, I'd probably be mourning some heavy drubbing that the Indian cricket team might receive at the Gabba.

Oh, please do ask Elon some good forward-looking questions if you get a chance.

If I get an invite, I'll make sure to ask him when the flying Model S will be available (and seriously ask him about an SDK).

Congratulations, guys. Really glad to see this event finally happening and deliveries starting down under.

One suggestion: The Tesla RSVP system is notoriously unreliable. If you don't get an eMail acknowledgement back within a day or so, I suggest you call to make sure you are on the list.