Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla launches Model 3 Highland refresh in North America - No Performance model listed as of 01.10.2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

IMG_8618.png

Long Range is up to 341 miles with the 18 inch wheels, but craters to 305 with the 19 inchers. I don’t remember the difference being that vast before

IMG_8619.png

Last edited:
pretty large range difference between 18" and 19" now.....are there any articles out there on what battery is in this?
344 miles EPA sounds great.... just wonder how much you'll really see at 70mph and 100% to 0% test. 270 miles?

as comparison - similar sized Ioniq 6 (which i think looks pretty ugly) is getting pretty much close to its EPA estimate.

so while 344 miles sounds terrific on paper - curious to see how it stacks up in real world range against Ioniq 6 , Mach E

344 miles EPA sounds great.... just wonder how much you'll really see at 70mph and 100% to 0% test. 270 miles?

as comparison - similar sized Ioniq 6 (which i think looks pretty ugly) is getting pretty much close to its EPA estimate.

so while 344 miles sounds terrific on paper - curious to see how it stacks up in real world range against Ioniq 6 , Mach E
I'd be curious to know as well. The interstate speed limits here in NC along I-85 and I-40 are 65 to 70 mph, depending on the location. When I travel to Baltimore from NC along I-95, it's mostly 70 mph. I know some people here like to make it seem like we're complaining when we say that EPA ratings should reflect how we drive today, but I think it's a valid concern. And EPA numbers should match that reality.

Constant 70 - 75-ish MPH driving with the flow of traffic on the interstate is the norm, not the exception (at least if you live on the East Coast).

I don't see the $7,500 credit with lease (TX). The LR is showing $583/mo @ 36 months with 0 down, before taxes and fees.

EDIT: I see it now, listed at the top of the page saying it's already applied to the monthly payment. It's just not listed in the price breakdown. Which means these lease terms aren't great. Give it time...

Last edited:
There is no mention of the Federal Tax Credit so I’m assuming it’s not eligible. Only the first generation Performance Model 3 appears to qualify. This might make it a tough sell when the Model Y is being discounted aggressively right now and is eligible for the full credit.
Right!!! Also the Performance is actually cheaper without the tax credit! However the bumper refresh is a game changer...looks much cleaner.

Last edited:
Tax credit still there for leases. Tesla leases remain non purchasable at termination.
EDIT: I see it now, it's at the top of the page, but not listed in the price breakdown. So the current lease terms aren't all that great.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomer0056